Chinions off topic chat #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve finished Baby Reindeer and thought it was pretty incredible although very harrowing and dark. Really shows the complexities of mental heath conditions from both Martha and Donny.

Reactions: 3
it’s decent, don’t think it’s as good as the hype tho and i dont really understand the ending
---

Read from page 16. Its about Charlie hayes/ strawberry hayes on TikTok
I’ve been so invested in this! 👀👀

Reactions: 2
Have I been living under a rock? Who’s strawberry hayes and what’s happened 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve been so invested in this! 👀👀
she clearly sits in her own mess she created feeling sorry for her self. Sorry but those messages and things she’s saying are a MASSIVE red flag, if a man said it we’d all be saying he was a pweirdo!
---
Have I been living under a rock? Who’s strawberry hayes and what’s happened 😂
If you look on tiktok for her she may have came up on your fyp before. Look on page 16 and read the messages she was sending in a discord chat aboyt her (6?) year old son. Someone screenshotted them and put them on tattle then she tried to back peddle and mentioned tattle on her account trying to justify it which sent even more people to her thread. She was living with her abusive boyfriend (not jaspers dad) who has kicked him out his house and now she’s in temp acom begging for more money for taxi’s complaining she cant eat. But she knew what he was like and never used the cash she was boasting she had to house her son appropriately. Social are also now involved. Not sure if those messages would be raised as an issue?

she clearly sits in her own mess she created feeling sorry for her self. Sorry but those messages and things she’s saying are a MASSIVE red flag, if a man said it we’d all be saying he was a pweirdo!
---

If you look on tiktok for her she may have came up on your fyp before. Look on page 16 and read the messages she was sending in a discord chat aboyt her (6?) year old son. Someone screenshotted them and put them on tattle then she tried to back peddle and mentioned tattle on her account trying to justify it which sent even more people to her thread. She was living with her abusive boyfriend (not jaspers dad) who has kicked him out his house and now she’s in temp acom begging for more money for taxi’s complaining she cant eat. But she knew what he was like and never used the cash she was boasting she had to house her son appropriately. Social are also now involved. Not sure if those messages would be raised as an issue?
I feel utterly sick and disgusted that she’s talking like that to/about her little kid WTAF 🤮 definitely a huge red flag to SS as sexual conversation are NOT appropriate for a child of that age
---
Also why’s she so obsessed with this ex if he done all this DV stuff she’s saying

I feel utterly sick and disgusted that she’s talking like that to/about her little kid WTAF 🤮 definitely a huge red flag to SS as sexual conversation are NOT appropriate for a child of that age
it’s not normal at all is it! She tried to justify it by saying she was talking to other mums but in the discord they could be anyone. It’s also obvious many are under 18 in her discord that she’s chatting about her sex life with. Look a few videos down on her tiktok you’ll see her addressing it x
---
Thestrawberryhayes is the tiktok x

She definitely likes to make herself sound victim in situations and drama that she creates. Not saying she deserved to be kicked out, but I’ve followed her for ages and she’s ALWAYS got some drama going on and she always makes herself sound the victim.
Those messages she put in her discord were disgusting and a total breach of her son’s privacy - his toilet habits, genitals and whatever else are not up for discussion online. She’s out of order.
I don’t think all is as seems with this situation either, the PayPal being in Sam’s name is sus; the fact she had meals provided but kept choosing to eat out or order McDonald’s is sus- if you were in a desperate situation like she says she is you would put EVERY single penny aside to help your son. It doesn’t add up.

She definitely likes to make herself sound victim in situations and drama that she creates. Not saying she deserved to be kicked out, but I’ve followed her for ages and she’s ALWAYS got some drama going on and she always makes herself sound the victim.
Those messages she put in her discord were disgusting and a total breach of her son’s privacy - his toilet habits, genitals and whatever else are not up for discussion online. She’s out of order.
I don’t think all is as seems with this situation either, the PayPal being in Sam’s name is sus; the fact she had meals provided but kept choosing to eat out or order McDonald’s is sus- if you were in a desperate situation like she says she is you would put EVERY single penny aside to help your son. It doesn’t add up.
ee i didn’t know that about the paypal. She’s complaining now about having to pay for and make food but last week did nothing but eat out when meals were provided.

whenever there is drama she is always there, which makes it even funnier the way she’s slagging tattle off when she literally has her own account 😂

I would never discuss things like that with friends let alone strangers online and lots of them being under 18! It’s so weird. It wouldn’t cross my mind if my son had a boner like who the f looks or thinks of their son like that. It’s extremely concerning and I hope her son is safe

Managed 2 episodes of baby reindeer before falling asleep, so far I’m loving it. Seems like it’s going to turn very dark!