Chinions off topic chat #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggle to fall asleep if the room is in silence so I always have something on the telly in the background and I rotate between old episodes of Sort your life out, dragons den and this country as my falling asleep programs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I struggle to fall asleep if the room is in silence so I always have something on the telly in the background and I rotate between old episodes of Sort your life out, dragons den and this country as my falling asleep programs :ROFLMAO:
This country is probably my favourite show ever made 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Have you seen am I being unreasonable she did? I loved that too. Haven’t seen rain dogs yet though but that’s supposed to also be good
I haven't! I'll add it to my watchlist (not the list I fall asleep to though :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
My little girl is finally getting her top 2 teeth cutting through at 16 months🤣 did anyone else have a late teether? I’m not complaining cause she’s easier to settle now she’s older🤣

My little girl is finally getting her top 2 teeth cutting through at 16 months🤣 did anyone else have a late teether? I’m not complaining cause she’s easier to settle now she’s older🤣
My son was the complete opposite got all his teeth early and has already lost about 8 where as my nephew who’s 6 months younger has only lost 2 😂

• Wow
My little girl had her two top and bottom by 6 months but nothing since and she’s 1 next month! The gummy look makes them a baby for longer so I don’t mind 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My little girl had her two top and bottom by 6 months but nothing since and she’s 1 next month! The gummy look makes them a baby for longer so I don’t mind 😂😂
I love the gummy look it’s so cute with just the few teeth poking through 😂

• Heart
I feel like her teeth are going to come through one after the other now! She got her bottom 2 teeth at 11.5 months and I can see 8 lumps on her top gums although for now it’s just the front 2 emerging, send help and calpol please🤣

• Haha
I feel like her teeth are going to come through one after the other now! She got her bottom 2 teeth at 11.5 months and I can see 8 lumps on her top gums although for now it’s just the front 2 emerging, send help and calpol please🤣
That was the same with my son. He suddenly had loads come through all at once 😂 was no fun for me with the screaming 🤦🏻‍♀️

Don’t know how Jodie can leave her kids so often and not care. Went to a&e last night and I have another ovarian cyst so I’ve been in hospital overnight and I’ve now been moved to the gynae ward. The guilt I’m feeling leaving my son during his half term is eating me alive 😫 I know he’ll be absolutely fine with his dad and my parents but wow I feel like the worst mum ever and I can’t even help leaving him right now

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t know how Jodie can leave her kids so often and not care. Went to a&e last night and I have another ovarian cyst so I’ve been in hospital overnight and I’ve now been moved to the gynae ward. The guilt I’m feeling leaving my son during his half term is eating me alive 😫 I know he’ll be absolutely fine with his dad and my parents but wow I feel like the worst mum ever and I can’t even help leaving him right now
Get well soon lovely! I know it must be easier said than done, but try not to feel guilty. You sound like a fab Mum and the fact you're even worrying about this shows it too! Focus on getting yourself better xx

• Heart
get well soon! Xx

• Heart
Thank you both ❤ just makes me feel so bad but I know sometimes I need to look after my health too. Hoping to just be in a day or so on meds and avoid surgery and be away even longer 🤞🏻

• Heart