Chinions off topic chat #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m excited to finished it off tonight! I need to know what happened next
Me and my partner kept saying this is the last episode, then they’d show the preview slip and we had to keep watching 😂
It did make me cry at one point and I’m not a crier

Reactions: 1
Me and my partner kept saying this is the last episode, then they’d show the preview slip and we had to keep watching 😂
It did make me cry at one point and I’m not a crier
My partner was getting annoyed at me because I kept dozing off and making him rewind it 😂 I’ll get the tissues out. I Cry at everything 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyone seen the twitter thread from the woman who was asked by Richard gadd (from baby reindeer) to audition to play the transgender girlfriend but he then asked her on a date and they didn’t get on. She has made a huge twitter thread diagnosing him with BPD just because HER therapist told her he sounded like it

• Wow
Anyone seen the twitter thread from the woman who was asked by Richard gadd (from baby reindeer) to audition to play the transgender girlfriend but he then asked her on a date and they didn’t get on. She has made a huge twitter thread diagnosing him with BPD just because HER therapist told her he sounded like it
Her therapist shouldn’t be saying anything without seeing or meeting him how unprofessional. You don’t know whether what she’s told her therapist is even true

Her therapist shouldn’t be saying anything without seeing or meeting him how unprofessional. You don’t know whether what she’s told her therapist is even true
have you seen the real marthas facebook, she’s nuts🤣

• Haha
fiona harvey, the profile pic is like a passport pic. If you loik on posts it should come up as its trending
She is absolutely mental. I’m gobsmacked at what she’s writing while claiming to be a lawyer 😂 she’s clearly got some mental health issues to think it’s ok to be writing that

the old tweets are cray cray, i struggle to feel sorry for her though so many racist tweets etc
Racist, discriminatory and just bat tit crazy 😂 I don’t feel sorry for her she doesn’t seem to be helping herself

Her Facebook posts are awful. So racist! I can’t believe she’s not sectioned somewhere after two prison sentences. Feel sorry for whoever is her next victim because people like that don’t stop

Reactions: 2
Her Facebook posts are awful. So racist! I can’t believe she’s not sectioned somewhere after two prison sentences. Feel sorry for whoever is her next victim because people like that don’t stop
Tbh people should know her name, if it was a man peopke would demand to know. She is clearly dangerous ill or not. I tried ti find anything about her prison sentence but nothing shows

Tbh people should know her name, if it was a man peopke would demand to know. She is clearly dangerous ill or not. I tried ti find anything about her prison sentence but nothing shows
100%, I don’t think many people are even talking about the fact she sexually assaulted him. There is calls for the man to be named but haven’t seen anything about that specifically. If it was a man doing that to a woman there would be outrage for him to be named.
These type of people are the most dangerous because she didn’t stop after the first time, she won’t stop now! The police barley take stalking cases serious as it is

Reactions: 2