Chinions off topic chat #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i saw that, but end of the day it’s tattle and for gossip. If it is true kyle and annie clearly haven’t been careful enough who they told. Lauryn probably already knows anyway if a random tattle account knows. Lauryn knocks me sick she has some serious serious issues, i can’t believe she happily behaves like that
---
Kieran has finally acknowledged the GFM but in a very vague way!
What’s Kieran said? I cabt see anything on his insta

What’s Kieran said? I cabt see anything on his insta
Exactly why it’s sneaky..🤣look on the most recent grid post. He’s acknowledged a go fund me but it’s defo disguised as charity football and up for interpretation but enough to say he’s acknowledged..

Reactions: 1
Exactly why it’s sneaky..🤣look on the most recent grid post. He’s acknowledged a go fund me but it’s defo disguised as charity football and up for interpretation but enough to say he’s acknowledged..
Very suss!!

Definitely going to start it tonight! Promised my son he could stay up to watch bgt then it’s going on. Don’t know why he loves it so much (probably so he can stay up later) but everytime strictly, bgt, X factor etc is on he makes us have a takeaway and watch it together 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The little clip I saw me and my partner were saying the same thing. I don’t know if I should start it or not! I need something good to watch

The little clip I saw me and my partner were saying the same thing. I don’t know if I should start it or not! I need something good to watch
it’s decent, don’t think it’s as good as the hype tho and i dont really understand the ending
---

Read from page 16. Its about Charlie hayes/ strawberry hayes on TikTok

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.