Chinions off topic chat #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%, I don’t think many people are even talking about the fact she sexually assaulted him. There is calls for the man to be named but haven’t seen anything about that specifically. If it was a man doing that to a woman there would be outrage for him to be named.
These type of people are the most dangerous because she didn’t stop after the first time, she won’t stop now! The police barley take stalking cases serious as it is
apparently the man is someone called sean foley he also looks like the actor, they worked together in 2018 and apparently theres a lot of clues towards him. He wlso just stepped down from something

Reactions: 1
Think it’s so wrong they’ve not named her just because she’s a woman! Like you say if that was a man his name would be plastered everywhere!!

Ohhh I can’t find her Facebook? Can anyone help me with clues?

Edit - think I’ve found it!

Someone in a mums group I’m in uploaded photos of her baby’s allergic reaction to something and actually included pictures of her baby’s vagina!!! Why are people so bleeping dumb! She was saying in the comments “I shouldn’t be concerned as we’re all mums here and the group is private” okay and?? Does she think women can’t be paedos or paedos don’t imitate mums on groups for that exact reason? Some people need their heads checked!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Wtf that's so bad!!!! Do people not realise that these types of groups are constantly infiltrated by wronguns who pose as normal people! Some people have absolutely no common sense!!

Reactions: 4
Someone in a mums group I’m in uploaded photos of her baby’s allergic reaction to something and actually included pictures of her baby’s vagina!!! Why are people so bleeping dumb! She was saying in the comments “I shouldn’t be concerned as we’re all mums here and the group is private” okay and?? Does she think women can’t be paedos or paedos don’t imitate mums on groups for that exact reason? Some people need their heads checked!
People sick me with how thick they actually are 😳😳😳

Reactions: 3
Like surely you can show your child has a rash/allergic reaction WITHOUT uploading pictures of their genitals to strangers on the internet 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Like surely you can show your child has a rash/allergic reaction WITHOUT uploading pictures of their genitals to strangers on the internet 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Her defence was to show “how bad it is” right well why not write “it’s also all over her genitals too” in the description instead of including photos🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
If it's that bad why is she wasting time posting on the internet about it and not rushing for medical help! I can't believe how thick some people are

If it's that bad why is she wasting time posting on the internet about it and not rushing for medical help! I can't believe how thick some people are
Literally if I had an issue I’d call my gp or 111 if needed not fb 😂

Does strawberry/charlie hayes delete negative comments? Not a single negative on TikTok

Yeah she 100% uses filtered comments and deletes anything else that slips through. I noticed this recently. She used to always be clapping back to negative comments on her old account that got banned but since this new homeless situation they all seem to have vanished

Yeah she 100% uses filtered comments and deletes anything else that slips through. I noticed this recently. She used to always be clapping back to negative comments on her old account that got banned but since this new homeless situation they all seem to have vanished
Tiktok comments are usually ruthless no way is everyone agreeing with her especially with the whole housing situation. She keeps tripping on her lies and no one seems to say anything

Haven’t read it all yet but wtf to the parts I have! I’ve screenshotted it all Incase it gets removed so will read the rest after dinner. Cannot believe what I’m reading x
listen to the voice notes they are baaad !