Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you defending this? You do realise what she has posted is on a public forum? She’s put her son in the public eye - do you know how many predators will be able to access images of her son, as well as messages like that? She openly talks to strangers about her son like that - a predator could easily be pretending to be a friend on that site and she’s giving them stories like that. Give your head a wobble FFS she’s a danger.
Anyone can find this, her discord is her place to share things about her son this is outright vile that’s why.

Reactions: 4
Genuinely know more about this witches period than anyone else's she's rank. And the stuff about jasper...wow...she calls herself a mother too

Reactions: 14
Anyone can find this, her discord is her place to share things about her son this is outright vile that’s why.
Anyone can find her discord, are you serious?! She has no right to share intimate details about her son with strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 21
she literally has her discord on her instagram story rn how is it a private group? there is hundreds of people in it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She shouldn't be saying private things about her son on any kind on forum. Once you put it online it's there forever. How does she know there's not parents from jasper's school on there who will tell their kids that and then the poor boy will be bullied and laughed at cos his mum thought getting a few likes online was better than protecting her son. It's sick and you're just as sick defending her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she literally has her discord on her instagram story rn how is it a private group? there is hundreds of people in it
I don’t think that “teaqween” is all there. Just blatantly ignoring the fact Charlie is sharing stories that are a nonce ‘s dream in one place.

Anyone can find her discord, are you serious?! She has no right to share intimate details about her son with strangers on the internet.
That’s he son to safeguard her way but to post about his genitalia and toileting issues on the internet is gross
---
I don’t think that “teaqween” is all there. Just blatantly ignoring the fact Charlie is sharing stories that are a nonce ‘s dream in one place.
And now you’ve made it even more accessible for them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That’s he son to safeguard her way but to post about his genitalia and toileting issues on the internet is gross
She ISN’T safeguarding him, PERIOD, and hasn’t since posting him in the public domain to begin with.
SHE is posting about HIS genitalia and toileting issues. Why don’t you understand that?

Those discord posts really cross a line. Share what you want about yourself but sharing really intimate stuff about your child and just casually throwing that in around talking about sexual stuff is just unbelievably grim. I went onto tiktok earlier and she was on live talking about the situation with her son sleeping in the same room. There's just no concept of boundaries at all.

Reactions: 21
Oh and she can’t deny knowing about pedoswatching her stuff with Jasper. I don’t post my child online but if I did I would
immediately stop after this.

IMG_4456.jpeg

You’re right, it is gross. That’s why she should have never have broadcasted it to 100+ people then further advertised the group

Reactions: 12
She ISN’T safeguarding him, PERIOD, and hasn’t since posting him in the public domain to begin with.
SHE is posting about HIS genitalia and toileting issues. Why don’t you understand that?
I do understand but I also understand that is not anyone else’s information to share to the bleeping internet, how are you not realising that Casper or whatever the duck he’s called is just as bad no actually bleeping worse because he’s shared these about a child he doesn’t have any bleeping rights to. You are all bleeping vile.

Reactions: 3
I do understand but I also understand that is not anyone else’s information to share to the bleeping internet, how are you not realising that Casper or whatever the duck he’s called is just as bad no actually bleeping worse because he’s shared these about a child he doesn’t have any bleeping rights to. You are all bleeping vile.
Charlie shouldn't have any rights to him she's the one who's posted it originally. duck sake if your own mother won't protect you what hope have you got eh

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No, you don’t, clearly. SHE HAS SHARED THAT INFORMATION AND IT IS ALREADY ON THE INTERNET!! FOREVER!! I found her discord in 2 clicks. Google strawberryhayes, her OnlyFans comes up and then a news article with her and her son’s location (exact town and city) and him in his school uniform. A predatory nonce could find the kid in no time at all. Took me all of 5 mins to find that. You are the vile one defending her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s now wiped the whole discord chat. Scared of more stuff coming out, Charlie?

The thing is, toileting issues, that’s not even Charlie’s right to share on the internet with strangers?

She’s now wiped the whole discord chat. Scared of more stuff coming out, Charlie?
Honestly don’t come for Tattle because we always have the receipts. Should’ve just stuck to her silly little outfits. Not pimping herself and her kid out online

Reactions: 25
Yeah there’s 100+ messages a minute on the discord. Just beware if you do join don’t use your real photo or name as it shows everyone in the chat.

Reactions: 9
Honestly don’t come for Tattle because we always have the receipts. Should’ve just stuck to her silly little outfits. Not pimping herself and her kid out online
I can't believe I used to feel sorry for her from time to time. After whats came out these past few days I think its obvious she has some serious issues and needs more than just help with housing. Jasper definitely isn't safe with her and I hope this all comes more public so a proper investigation can be had to make sure that child is properly safeguarded.

Yeah there’s 100+ messages a minute on the discord. Just beware if you do join don’t use your real photo or name as it shows everyone in the chat.
I’m not taking anything off here or getting involved but I used to use Discord for gaming and it’s crazy it’s like the Wild West

Reactions: 5
I’m glad she has SS involved. They’re talking about calling the police about tattle because the hotel was mentioned - I didn’t mention what hotel or what town or even what country it’s in. I’m sure the police would be more interested in hearing how the hotel they paid for, for her safety, she has been prancing around showing everyone it and the town she’s in. If you’re in a refuge you’re not even allowed on social media in there. They’d also be interested in the clear safeguarding issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.