Chinions off topic chat #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the most bizarre set of threads!!! Complaining about people looking through peoples old posts despite people doing that on KP thread? 🤣
---
It’s not even the people on Kieran’s thread its the ones who come from katies thread to complain about what people are posting but then dont let u post on the kp thread either..
You can’t bloody post anything 😂

Can’t believe I’ve been called irritating and a fucker 😮😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣bat tit fkn crazy then they say it’s a mean girls thread despite bullying everyone off the KP thread snd then giving more abuse on the KH🤣🤣🤣
---
All jokes aside genuinely who do you think that DC and Angelic are? It’s all very sus to me regardless if they are a ‘well known poster’ it doesn’t really mean anything. Then the whole ‘we found eachother on insta so know she’s real’ 🤔

• Haha
Girls😭 my boyfriend just said Talia was “quite fit” and she had a nice body🤢 I think a break up is on the cards🤮
LEAVE IMMEDIATELY 😂🤮
---

Irritating for posting something that’s there for all to see ffs 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ you’re far from irritating and always welcome here 🩷

• Heart
How do i get a dummy off my 2 year old? He keeps chewing holes in them so they are going to have to go

How do i get a dummy off my 2 year old? He keeps chewing holes in them so they are going to have to go
With my son we went to just nap and bedtime, then just bedtime then after a week of each and lots of talk about him being a big boy etc we cut the teat bit off and he didn’t want to put them in his mouth just kept saying broken and we didn’t replace them. He soon got used to it and slept with a comforter instead we took him to the shop and let him choose his own cuddly one for bed

With my son we went to just nap and bedtime, then just bedtime then after a week of each and lots of talk about him being a big boy etc we cut the teat bit off and he didn’t want to put them in his mouth just kept saying broken and we didn’t replace them. He soon got used to it and slept with a comforter instead we took him to the shop and let him choose his own cuddly one for bed
he keeps saying broken now cause they have massive holes in from him😂😂😂i gave him one an hour ago and its got a hole in already so not even sure its necessarily safe to give for bed

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Genuine question, how do I stop wasting money on things I want but don’t actually need😫 sick of being skint every month from spending money on shite, I’m too impulsive! I’ve tried writing a list and then if they’re still on the list after a certain time I can order them but I just order them anyways🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Genuine question, how do I stop wasting money on things I want but don’t actually need😫 sick of being skint every month from spending money on shite, I’m too impulsive! I’ve tried writing a list and then if they’re still on the list after a certain time I can order them but I just order them anyways🤣
I’m the same so I don’t have any advice 😂 I can be good for weeks and then I’ll just spend, spend, spend like no tomorrow on stuff we don’t even need! It’s a actual problem

• Haha
he keeps saying broken now cause they have massive holes in from him😂😂😂i gave him one an hour ago and its got a hole in already so not even sure its necessarily safe to give for bed
Can you get him a chewy or teething toy etc? Sounds like he chews for comfort maybe. My brother gets sensory overload and chews so much but chewy toys seemed to help him
---
If you find an answer let me know because I am the worst for this 😂

• Haha
share if you find an answer please 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yolo🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen on lauryn G thread that kyle and annie actually had a girl but have planted to the media that it’s a boy so they can see who leaks Info on them. Interesting

• Wow
Just seen on lauryn G thread that kyle and annie actually had a girl but have planted to the media that it’s a boy so they can see who leaks Info on them. Interesting
yeah i saw that earlier - very rooney v vardy 2.0

they tried to get the poster to delete the posts so Lauryn didn't see it but everyone kept quoting is they hadn't deleted properly wonder how long until she has a meltdown about it all

yeah i saw that earlier - very rooney v vardy 2.0

they tried to get the poster to delete the posts so Lauryn didn't see it but everyone kept quoting is they hadn't deleted properly wonder how long until she has a meltdown about it all
i saw that, but end of the day it’s tattle and for gossip. If it is true kyle and annie clearly haven’t been careful enough who they told. Lauryn probably already knows anyway if a random tattle account knows. Lauryn knocks me sick she has some serious serious issues, i can’t believe she happily behaves like that
---
Kieran has finally acknowledged the GFM but in a very vague way!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.