Chinions off topic chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck that! Hope you’re okay hun. Took me months to fully get my taste back I hated it! Everything tasted like cardboard 😂
🤣🤣🤣i’ve had no smell for 2 years but had my taste🤣might be a skinny mini if thus carries on🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Watched 3 episodes of one day. Think it’s a load of tit and not bothering with the rest 😂

Reactions: 2
Is anyone able to link me a parenting thread please? The only ones I can find via the search bar are for babies or toddlers, he's nearly 4 so not sure he classes as a toddler anymore 😂

• Haha
Is anyone able to link me a parenting thread please? The only ones I can find via the search bar are for babies or toddlers, he's nearly 4 so not sure he classes as a toddler anymore 😂
I’ll try find one if not the random advice thread may help if you needed to ask on there? X
---
People on this thread are talking about 3/4 year olds on the first few posts so I’m sure you could ask here x

I’ll try find one if not the random advice thread may help if you needed to ask on there? X
---
People on this thread are talking about 3/4 year olds on the first few posts so I’m sure you could ask here x

Thank you, will post in that one later. I swear he is going to cause me to have a breakdown 😩 x

Oh no, is everything ok lovely? Xx
He just doesn't listen AT ALL. Everyone at nursery always say how he's such an angel, his speech therapist says how he's such a well behaved boy. But at home he's completely different, does everything that he knows he's not allowed to - for example, I must tell him 50 times a day to leave the door alone (keeps swinging it open and shut), constantly in his little sisters face, answering back. When we have people round our house he behaves really nicely but for some reason whenever it's just me, him and his sister, or me, him, his dad, and his sister he's such hard work x

He just doesn't listen AT ALL. Everyone at nursery always say how he's such an angel, his speech therapist says how he's such a well behaved boy. But at home he's completely different, does everything that he knows he's not allowed to - for example, I must tell him 50 times a day to leave the door alone (keeps swinging it open and shut), constantly in his little sisters face, answering back. When we have people round our house he behaves really nicely but for some reason whenever it's just me, him and his sister, or me, him, his dad, and his sister he's such hard work x
Oh hun I’m so sorry :( it’s so frustrating when they don’t listen. My son used to be the same he’d mask so much around everyone else but then behave really badly with me. I now know it was undiagnosed adhd but I do use a technique I learnt from his senco before he was diagnosed. We had a chart and different emotions and we made him put how he was feeling on there. Then we’d talk through and discuss why he felt that way and what we could do to change that. It definitely helped a lot to improve his behaviour. Maybe something like that would help you? X

My partner has got me something for valentines and i haven’t bothered. Anyone got any suggestions that i could get last minute?

My partner has got me something for valentines and i haven’t bothered. Anyone got any suggestions that i could get last minute?
Last year I used buy a gift and got a meal and cinema gift card in one. Got my mum to babysit and we went out a few weeks later. I think it lasts for 2 years so can go anytime

My go to is always a justeat voucher cause we both love a takeaway so it’s a win win🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.