Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I’m absolutely heartbroken, the cat we adopted started to get poorly on Wednesday so I phoned the vets on Friday and was told that it would just be him settling in and to phone back on Monday if he still wasn’t right, I got up this morning and he’d died in his sleep😭 I’ve phoned the vet to put a complaint in because surely he should have been checked over just in case it was something serious, I’ve been in tears all morning and I feel so guilty that I didn’t try harder to get him checked over but I trusted the vets advice😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

stardust1

VIP Member
Thanks guys, i love the fact i can ask a question and get in depth answers without being told to GO READ A THREAD🤣😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8

stargirl23

VIP Member
Does anyone follow the ashlifestories thread?? That could possibly give me a quick rundown of who everyone is? Chelsea Oscar etc?
Ive heard shit is going down 😂 and I’m keen to read the thread but I’m finding it confusing I don’t know who people are, was hoping they had a wiki, all I know is that she was some idiot who got loads of free clothes from iTS to promote 😂😂
That threads kicked off this weekend!! So chels is ash’s ex girlfriend long term, ash has 2 kids Oscar’s 12 I think and Ava 14. Ash posted she left chels as she was addicted to opioids and things were toxic. Turns out ash actually had an affair she admitted on live yesterday and chels found out today when she read here to see what’s been found out. Ash had the affair with ‘gee’ turns out she’s actually called Gayle and an amazing tattler found out she’s a convicted sex offender and was in jail. She pretended to be a man and blindfolded and graped this girl with a strap on!! The article is on the new thread and it’s the most disturbing thing I’ve read. She’s a very vile person the things she’s done to the poor victims. She’s been making fake accounts since she was 13 conning people!! She sent chels hate when they broke up and Chels has now informed the police because she didn’t realise she was on a sexual harm protection order and shouldn’t even be allowed social media

• Wow
Reactions: 8

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
Quite possibly! X
---
Seen Ashley cain named his son Aliyas Diamond Cain? Sounds too similar to azaliyahs for me
He makes my skin crawl. I sympathise with him loosing her daughter but he’s a horrible man he is such a narcissist and the fact he’s named his son (to another woman btw) a name almost identical to his daughter who’s mothers still clearly grieving is horrific. He genuinely only cares about him self and money imo

Reactions: 7

stargirl23

VIP Member
Next few days are going to be so hectic so I’ll get in early now and say a merry Christmas to my favourite tattle trolls! I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating, especially those of you with little ones experiencing their first Christmas 🥹 love to you all 🎄 🎅🏻 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

lauren96111

VIP Member
I’m going to sound like an awful person now but my ex neighbour caused so much trouble for me when I still lived in my old house, so sometimes I book a slot with the jeovah’s witnesses to pay her a visit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

stardust1

VIP Member
I have a friend from same area just been speaking to him apparently a lot of the episode is misleading and the families believe the police failed them. They didn’t want the episode to air either. Also apparently people believe curtis long defo had an involvement

• Wow
Reactions: 5

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I had my daughters name picked out the minute things got serious with my boyfriend, she’s named after a song and the song was on during 2 of my scans and the band came on the radio when I was giving birth so I felt she was meant to have that name! If I have a boy at any point I love Lennox or Leo😅

• Heart

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I’m so sorry for your loss - that’s heartbreaking 💔 If you had rescued him recently he may have come to you already poorly. You could ask the vet and/or rescue for a necropsy to find out? Thank you for rescuing him and being willing to give him a forever home 🥰
We considered a necropsy, but decided against it! I’d hate to know I could have saved him and missed my chance and it would genuinely eat me up inside, he’s buried under our kitchen window and we’re going to decorate the area he’s buried in🤍

• Heart

lazydaizy

VIP Member
The world is so scary it makes me feel really guilty for bringing my daughter into such a fucked up place I just want to wrap her in cotton wool and keep her safe forever😭

• Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Merry Christmas everyone 🎅🎄

Today and tomorrow in work for me then 2 weeks annual leave 😁

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever your doing 🥰❤

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Guys I’m only 1 episode into Fool me once and I cannot tell you the strength it’s taken me not to open any of your spoilers 😂 usually I’ve got no willpower!

me and my bf have got a boys name picked out but we’re struggling with a girls name! I don’t know whether I want to find out the gender but he does!

• Haha