Chinions off topic chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to sound like a weirdo but where are Jessie’s nipples located cause I swear she wears the lowest tops ever and they’re always nowhere to be seen🤣
IMG_2623.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell man a can’t do both. We can share notes when we are done🤣
Ash posted claiming she didn’t know and it’s effecting her family and her. No regard to the victim, or Chelsea who she said on live she had an affair on with the abuser as “the grass was greener” she defo knew about Gee as when someone called her gayle accidentally she laughed and ended the live. She also mentioned about talking on a brick phone and couldn’t text Gee while she was abroad because of her phone (monitored by police as part of her sexual prevention order) but is playing damage limitation saying she didn’t know. In the style have removed her from their website under collections and have been deleting her posts on their insta

Reactions: 1
Ash posted claiming she didn’t know and it’s effecting her family and her. No regard to the victim, or Chelsea who she said on live she had an affair on with the abuser as “the grass was greener” she defo knew about Gee as when someone called her gayle accidentally she laughed and ended the live. She also mentioned about talking on a brick phone and couldn’t text Gee while she was abroad because of her phone (monitored by police as part of her sexual prevention order) but is playing damage limitation saying she didn’t know. In the style have removed her from their website under collections and have been deleting her posts on their insta
what the actual hell. Didn’t she out a tattler the other week? So surely she googled this woman??

Kyle walkers wifes sister has posted another statement saying lauryn is still torturing them and that L declined the offer for her son to meet Kyles other children. Lauryn posted a video of her son saying all his siblings names (except the girl) and the His wifes sister says it was posted on purpose to get at them.

Lauryn also claims they have both been manipulated by Kyle and that Her and Annie have been on good terms before

Last edited:
what the actual hell. Didn’t she out a tattler the other week? So surely she googled this woman??

Kyle walkers wife has posted another statement saying lauryn is still torturing them and that L declined the offer for her son to meet Kyles other children. Lauryn posted a video of her son saying all his siblings names (except the girl) and the His wifes sister says it was posted on purpose to get at them.

Lauryn also claims they have both been manipulated by Kyle and that Her and Annie have been on good terms before
Yeah she outed a tattler before and found another troll online and messaged their mum and husband she’s unhinged!! She 100% knew everything and the fact she’s pretending she didn’t is vile. If someone told me my partner was on the sex register you best believe I’d address is asap and be mortified at the thought of it not leave it all weekend while out on the lash and pretend I had no idea

Yeah she outed a tattler before and found another troll online and messaged their mum and husband she’s unhinged!! She 100% knew everything and the fact she’s pretending she didn’t is vile. If someone told me my partner was on the sex register you best believe I’d address is asap and be mortified at the thought of it not leave it all weekend while out on the lash and pretend I had no idea
soz for being thick what is a SHPO or whatever it is that i keep reading on the thread? So why are the police doing nothing about Gayles phone?

wow soo many receipts on her thread to prove she knew. She’s absolutely fucked if this gets further than tattle/tiktok

soz for being thick what is a SHPO or whatever it is that i keep reading on the thread? So why are the police doing nothing about Gayles phone?

wow soo many receipts on her thread to prove she knew. She’s absolutely fucked if this gets further than tattle/tiktok
Sexual harm prevention order it’s like bail conditions but for people on the sex register. Gayle would delete and reactivate her social media every few days so people are thinking she had a different phone with social media on and would delete them all when her police phone was being looked into so nothing came up but who knows. Chels said she reported it to the police and showed all the account Gayle made harassing her so I’m guessing they’ll look into it now as there’s so much evidence on the thread that chels has been saving and sharing on her story

• Wow
I can’t keep up with all these threads kicking off at the same time 😫

I’ve proper neglected Jodie 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Rebecca goodwin’s (red hair OF girl) sisters tiktok (thegirlgambler) is that about Becky? Comments turned off now but she wasn’t exactly denying it was about becky when they were turned on

Rebecca goodwin’s (red hair OF girl) sisters tiktok (thegirlgambler) is that about Becky? Comments turned off now but she wasn’t exactly denying it was about becky when they were turned on
I mean it seems very aimed if you ask me

Anyone watch the American teen mom? kayla is having another baby with a different boyfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.