Chinions off topic chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brittany Miller is pregnant with twins. Is this her attempt at getting people to stop talking about the fake cancer? 🙈

Reactions: 1
Brittany Miller is pregnant with twins. Is this her attempt at getting people to stop talking about the fake cancer? 🙈
Have you seen her video of her bouncing around on the birthing ball? She's literally 12 weeks ffs! So many people in the comments telling her it's too early. And how she said Ash has been on her case to do it partly because it can help "tighten" everything up after birth. I'm pregnant and if my partner made a comment like that to me I'd tell him to piss off :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Have you seen her video of her bouncing around on the birthing ball? She's literally 12 weeks ffs! So many people in the comments telling her it's too early. And how she said Ash has been on her case to do it partly because it can help "tighten" everything up after birth. I'm pregnant and if my partner made a comment like that to me I'd tell him to piss off :ROFLMAO:
Shows how clueless men are you don’t just walk around all saggy with it all hanging out after you’ve had a child 😂 12 weeks I still had extreme sickness you’d not catch me bouncing around on a ball ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My friend commented on Brittany’s video so I’ve messaged her straight away saying are you aware she faked having cancer🤣

• Haha
My friend commented on Brittany’s video so I’ve messaged her straight away saying are you aware she faked having cancer🤣
I did that to my friend after seeing she liked ash’s post. Best believe she swiftly unliked and unfollowed 😂

• Haha
I’m having an absolute meltdown because I’ve got a really bad cold and my nose is so blocked and I’ve lost my otrivine spray which clears my nose out so I can breathe🤣

• Haha
I’m having an absolute meltdown because I’ve got a really bad cold and my nose is so blocked and I’ve lost my otrivine spray which clears my nose out so I can breathe🤣
This is my worst part of a cold it makes me irrationally angry 😂 you don’t realise how much you take breathing for granted until you have a blocked nose haha

• Haha
mate same i want to saw my head off😭

mate same i want to saw my head off😭
Came to bed in the huff but it’s just made me more angry cause I’m lying here being a proper mouth breather I’ve got major cotton mouth🤣 it’s even worse now I’m lying down

Came to bed in the huff but it’s just made me more angry cause I’m lying here being a proper mouth breather I’ve got major cotton mouth🤣 it’s even worse now I’m lying down
Blow your nose and lie down with a tissue up one nostril, it helps🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Usually helps if you put your head over a bowl of boiling water with a tea towel over you head to steam yourself 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.