Toddler Advice Thread #6 Christmas is coming, as are the illnesses

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - I don’t think there was any thread titles, but it seems fitting as full on winter illnesses are doing the rounds!

Does everyone feel personally victimised by their toddlers, or just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
mine are now 11 and 16 and I still feel victimised by seasonal bugs. Teenager bought a sickness bug home from his grandparents few days before Christmas last year. White carpets were not full of the festive joy. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
mine are now 11 and 16 and I still feel victimised by seasonal bugs. Teenager bought a sickness bug home from his grandparents few days before Christmas last year. White carpets were not full of the festive joy. 🤢
To be fair, my 14 year old was laid up in bed all weekend at her dads coughing and ill, so it’s more than likely her that’s given it to us 😂

New thread - I don’t think there was any thread titles, but it seems fitting as full on winter illnesses are doing the rounds!

All day, every day.
Thinking of starting a helpline for mothers who are bullied by tiny humans!

Winter season is in full swing here twin 1 is on a asthma pathway and sounds like Dot Cotton all day & night & twin 2s nose is the human niagra falls. I'm sure the 11yo (sob at him being basically 11) was never this ill. He had a immune system made of steel!

• Heart

I don’t think I have a toddler anymore, the baby is 11 months and showing Boddler behaviour and that is brutal enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
All day, every day.

Winter season is in full swing here twin 1 is on a asthma pathway and sounds like Dot Cotton all day & night & twin 2s nose is the human niagra falls. I'm sure the 11yo (sob at him being basically 11) was never this ill. He had a immune system made of steel!
Hunan Niagara Falls 🤣 I love that, it’s so true of both my boys. Disgusting beasts.

• Haha
All day, every day.

Please, when you open it, let me know the number. I’ll be ringing every 10 mins
Oh, same! The eldest is NEVER ill but was floored. I’m also never ill, but I feel like I might die. Not being dramatic or anything haha
---
I don’t think I have a toddler anymore, the baby is 11 months and showing Boddler behaviour and that is brutal enough 🤣
They are toddlers til 18 haha

• Haha
What are you getting your toddlers for Christmas? My little guy is 3 and a half, all he’s asked for is a torch and a rocket ship 🤯 Very lost on what to get him this year

My daughter is 4 next month and has asked for glue 😂 but lately it’s changed to toy laptop 😱 we’re actually going to see Father Christmas today and if she mentions the laptop again we’ll probably last min get her one.

From us we’ve got her a kids digital camera, a book, those magnetic tiles and connect 4.

My two have basically all of aldis wooden toy selection this year 🤣🤣
Funnily enough, so have mine! I didn’t get the kitchen though 💔

We’ve got the 4yo marble run that he’s asking from Father Christmas, a Tonie and spidey and friends toys

• Haha
Funnily enough, so have mine! I didn’t get the kitchen though 💔

We’ve got the 4yo marble run that he’s asking from Father Christmas, a Tonie and spidey and friends toys
No we don't have a kitchen either. All my friends have one though! Dunno how they went like hot cakes🤣

• Sad
No we don't have a kitchen either. All my friends have one though! Dunno how they went like hot cakes🤣
I somehow managed to get my hands on an Aldi wooden kitchen with the help of a friend! Not got a Tonie though and I’ve got fomo cos I know loads of people with one 😭😭

Mine never sold it. Got a cupboard full of toys though, so can’t complain!
---
I somehow managed to get my hands on an Aldi wooden kitchen with the help of a friend! Not got a Tonie though and I’ve got fomo cos I know loads of people with one 😭😭
I hope the kids like it, otherwise I’ll ship it to you 😂

What are you getting your toddlers for Christmas? My little guy is 3 and a half, all he’s asked for is a torch and a rocket ship 🤯 Very lost on what to get him this year

2.5yo is getting some more magnetic tiles, a jigsaw, two books, sweets and one of the water painting books.

• Heart
I was also going to say some magnetic tiles that’s what I’m getting my 3 year old nephew, and a sticker book although not sure he will sit still enough to do it xx

Aldi wooden toys over here too, along with a few books and a few tonies! The baby is having toys he plays with daily wrapped up! I probably sound like a right a Scrooge but I kept everything from the toddler so seems silly to buy anymore!

Oh god, I've gone way overboard with my 4 year old. I can't afford it but my reasoning is she's my only child, I'm never having another, so I'm gonna spoil her. I just have to keep justifying it to myself when I check my credit card statement 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh god, I've gone way overboard with my 4 year old. I can't afford it but my reasoning is she's my only child, I'm never having another, so I'm gonna spoil her. I just have to keep justifying it to myself when I check my credit card statement 😆
I’m the same here, like with the toy computer she suddenly asked Santa for yesterday. We’re fortunate enough we can afford last minute gifts, though it was only £15 but I just think I’m making the most of her being an only child because we probably wouldn’t have done that if she had siblings 😅

I’m the same here, like with the toy computer she suddenly asked Santa for yesterday. We’re fortunate enough we can afford last minute gifts, though it was only £15 but I just think I’m making the most of her being an only child because we probably wouldn’t have done that if she had siblings 😅
Mine constantly sees something on the telly and asks for it, she started the month obsessed with Spidey and his friends, and now she's got a thing for Paddington? She'll say "Mum, I don't have any Paddington toys do I? Can Santa bring me some?" and me being the soft touch that I am, online searching for Paddington stuff 10 minutes later. I just love spending money :ROFLMAO:

• Heart