Chinions off topic chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow did anyone watch that Anthony on TT who used to sing the Lion King song to his daughter?? 😲😲

No what’s happened? 😱
He’s been sentenced for grape!!! 😲😲😲

He was telling everyone last week he was coming off the app but didn’t say why, everyone was gifting him lions. It was because he was getting sentenced the next day. Feel sick. That app needs to go. Full of beasts.
---
IMG_1080.png
IMG_1079.png
IMG_1078.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He’s been sentenced for grape!!! 😲😲😲

He was telling everyone last week he was coming off the app but didn’t say why, everyone was gifting him lions. It was because he was getting sentenced the next day. Feel sick. That app needs to go. Full of beasts.
---
View attachment 2560765View attachment 2560766View attachment 2560767
Omg!! Honestly think tiktok needs to be banned. It’s the worst app for things like this. It’s not just the odd thing that comes out but you’re constantly hearing about the influencers on there doing this or that. Jodie hun you still think that’s a safe place for your daughter?

Reactions: 4
Omg!! Honestly think tiktok needs to be banned. It’s the worst app for things like this. It’s not just the odd thing that comes out but you’re constantly hearing about the influencers on there doing this or that. Jodie hun you still think that’s a safe place for your daughter?
Apparently his wife is standing by him and keeping his account going 😮
I’m so shocked… just goes to show you never really know anyone on that app.. no matter how nice they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Apparently his wife is standing by him and keeping his account going 😮
I’m so shocked… just goes to show you never really know anyone on that app.. no matter how nice they are.
I get wanting to sick by upto partner in life however surely there comes a point where you’re like WTAF no way can I stand by that? I love my partner with my life but there’s no way in hell I’d stand by him if it came out he did that!!! I can’t believe she’d want to keep the page going or even think they’d still have supporters after that? Surely NO ONE will be willing to gift someone who’s just been convicted of that!

Posted in my local Facebook group asking people to think about how they park as someone parked so close to me today I couldn’t get my daughter in her car seat and had to reverse my car out the space to be able to get her in, and people are commenting telling me it’s my fault for not parking at a quieter end of the car park or parking in parent and child (the spaces were full) that I should stop complaining and get over it🤦🏻‍♀️ I literally have a baby on board sign on my back windscreen so it’s obvious that I need to get in the back of the car! People are so angry for no reason🤦🏻‍♀️

Posted in my local Facebook group asking people to think about how they park as someone parked so close to me today I couldn’t get my daughter in her car seat and had to reverse my car out the space to be able to get her in, and people are commenting telling me it’s my fault for not parking at a quieter end of the car park or parking in parent and child (the spaces were full) that I should stop complaining and get over it🤦🏻‍♀️ I literally have a baby on board sign on my back windscreen so it’s obvious that I need to get in the back of the car! People are so angry for no reason🤦🏻‍♀️
I stopped posting on fb groups as it did my head in how angry some people are over nothing 😂 or people getting involved with things and commenting tit that’s nothing to do with them! How is it your fault that others were so inconsiderate that you couldn’t safely get your daughter in the car. Honestly hate those people who say park in the child spots it’s what they’re for yet the people saying that are the ones who’ll park in parent spots with no child

I stopped posting on fb groups as it did my head in how angry some people are over nothing 😂 or people getting involved with things and commenting tit that’s nothing to do with them! How is it your fault that others were so inconsiderate that you couldn’t safely get your daughter in the car. Honestly hate those people who say park in the child spots it’s what they’re for yet the people saying that are the ones who’ll park in parent spots with no child
Our local Tesco is the worst for it, a brand new Land Rover took the last parent and child space and when I got to the entrance I saw a family of adult travellers all get out smirking like the cat who got the cream🙃 so inconsiderate

Our local Tesco is the worst for it, a brand new Land Rover took the last parent and child space and when I got to the entrance I saw a family of adult travellers all get out smirking like the cat who got the cream🙃 so inconsiderate
Hate people like that 🙄 it’s not hard for them to park elsewhere but it would be for someone with a baby and car seats, shopping, pushchairs etc

What’s going on with elphaba I keep seeing posts they’re in the hospital but it’s a photo off google or something?😂 I can never keep up with their drama

• Haha
What’s going on with elphaba I keep seeing posts they’re in the hospital but it’s a photo off google or something?😂 I can never keep up with their drama
I’ve been trying to work out myself 😂 it just seems drama after drama. I was scrolling last night as I had awful insomnia and there was someone on live calling her out saying she’s lied about cancer, sepsis and now a skin condition or something 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
I’ve been trying to work out myself 😂 it just seems drama after drama. I was scrolling last night as I had awful insomnia and there was someone on live calling her out saying she’s lied about cancer, sepsis and now a skin condition or something 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m sick of seeing her face everywhere I can’t wait till she fades into irrelevance like Kane Larkin😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OH MY GOD KANE! Where did he disappear to? And Olly Riley😂
He actually popped up on my fyp last year and he was still with Riki or whatever his name was😂 omg olly Riley that’s unlocked a memory too😂 can you remember Shane Bain or is that just a specific memory to me😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg Kane and olly Riley bloody hell I forgot about them. That was tampon girl era wasn’t it 😂 who’s Shane? I feel like I missed out on that one

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He actually popped up on my fyp last year and he was still with Riki or whatever his name was😂 omg olly Riley that’s unlocked a memory too😂 can you remember Shane Bain or is that just a specific memory to me😂
No way, wasn’t Riki much older than him?
I don’t remember Shane Bain😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.