Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been posting much less on this website lately because I had a moment with myself and thought if I haven’t got anything nice to say then I won’t say anything at all. Good vibes and all that. But this bleeping woman is the most irritating, narcissistic, braggy, self righteous twit I’ve ever seen in my life. Her stupid bleeping double chin face is the most annoying bleeping thing I’ve ever seen!! I actually do not know how her boyfriend can live with such an attention seeking moron. Ok cool, I feel better now, as you were 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been posting much less on this website lately because I had a moment with myself and thought if I haven’t got anything nice to say then I won’t say anything at all. Good vibes and all that. But this bleeping woman is the most irritating, narcissistic, braggy, self righteous twit I’ve ever seen in my life. Her stupid bleeping double chin face is the most annoying bleeping thing I’ve ever seen!! I actually do not know how her boyfriend can live with such an attention seeking moron. Ok cool, I feel better now, as you were 🤡
Couldn't agree more. It takes some nerve to think she can change education policy with NO qualifications or experience, other than being a rich, beautiful, blonde bint, that posts her life on social media. She'll probably want everyone to gurn and prance about in their underwear before PE lessons then take a load of obnoxious gurning selfies

Reactions: 1
Couldn't agree more. It takes some nerve to think she can change education policy with NO qualifications or experience, other than being a rich, beautiful, blonde bint, that posts her life on social media. She'll probably want everyone to gurn and prance about in their underwear before PE lessons then take a load of obnoxious gurning selfies
I absolutely see this. Perhaps she'll suggest that "I don't care watcha think about me" is translated into Latin and embossed on blazers? Looney tune. Go do something with the skill set you've got, rather than the one you wish you had! The minute the Department for Education takes advice or inspiration from a social media influencer is the day I emigrate to a country who takes a common sense approach...

Reactions: 2
Does anyone wanna tell her we dont wanna know about her period, see her "ugly" face she pulls (as if it makes her relatable), and see her smug "I've now done my makeup and I think I look gorgeous" face. Stop thinking you're the peoples voice when really you just love the sound of your own. My big toe has got more relatability.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone wanna tell her we dont wanna know about her period, see her "ugly" face she pulls (as if it makes her relatable), and see her smug "I've now done my makeup and I think I look gorgeous" face. Stop thinking you're the peoples voice when really you just love the sound of your own. My big toe has got more relatability.
I’d rather be mates with your big toe than ever have to endure an encounter with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Currently swanning around south east Asia for 4 weeks completely free.
How is this ‘Influencing’ us, when there is no way we could afford the places she is staying in.
I mean, the villa yesterday and the villa today look like they’re for over 10 people to stay in, and it’s just the two of them.

I can’t help but feel she’s just rubbing it in peoples faces.
Every now and then showing people she has spots in her face to stay relatable. Oh look, I also had thick thighs. ‘It’s ok if you do too’
duck OFF!!!
Mummy and Daddy paid for you to be ‘famous’. Can you just shrivel up and disappear now?

this girl does my bleeping head in, yes well done you have cellulite how bleeping empowering are you, no, please duck off, i have a cottage cheese arse myself but I know you all don't want to see it. Save that tit for your strange fella. And that disgusting face she pulls when she's all sweaty, she looks like she smells

Currently swanning around south east Asia for 4 weeks completely free.
How is this ‘Influencing’ us, when there is no way we could afford the places she is staying in.
I mean, the villa yesterday and the villa today look like they’re for over 10 people to stay in, and it’s just the two of them.

I can’t help but feel she’s just rubbing it in peoples faces.
Every now and then showing people she has spots in her face to stay relatable. Oh look, I also had thick thighs. ‘It’s ok if you do too’
duck OFF!!!
Mummy and Daddy paid for you to be ‘famous’. Can you just shrivel up and disappear now?
I liked this before I even finished reading. Spot. on.

Reactions: 4
Her prints are absolute tit. I'm being completely petty here because I'm an illustrator trying to sell my own prints but hers seriously look like they've been done on Microsoft word and I can't believe anyone would genuinely pay £10 for them. You definitely don't have to be formally trained/have a degree or whatever in design to make decent work but you do have to have a natural eye for what looks good. Also, I guarantee she has stolen her quotes/layouts etc. from other designers just like she did with the InTheStyle collab. Why do these big influencers have to have their fingers in all the pies? Why isn't earning money from style collabs and ADs enough that she has to entrench in an industry where real illustrators are already struggling to sell to an audience and people will buy crap work 'because its made by Chessie King!!1!!!!' Don't even get me started on the body positivity thing, why not use your influence to showcase marginalised body positive accounts, or direct your followers to an actual artist who they can buy empowering prints from instead of lapping it all up for yourself? She needs to stay in her bleeping lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her prints are absolute tit. I'm being completely petty here because I'm an illustrator trying to sell my own prints but hers seriously look like they've been done on Microsoft word and I can't believe anyone would genuinely pay £10 for them. You definitely don't have to be formally trained/have a degree or whatever in design to make decent work but you do have to have a natural eye for what looks good. Also, I guarantee she has stolen her quotes/layouts etc. from other designers just like she did with the InTheStyle collab. Why do these big influencers have to have their fingers in all the pies? Why isn't earning money from style collabs and ADs enough that she has to entrench in an industry where real illustrators are already struggling to sell to an audience and people will buy crap work 'because its made by Chessie King!!1!!!!' Don't even get me started on the body positivity thing, why not use your influence to showcase marginalised body positive accounts, or direct your followers to an actual artist who they can buy empowering prints from instead of lapping it all up for yourself? She needs to stay in her bleeping lane.
duck yeah!!!

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t got a lane, that’s why she jumps on the back of everyone and everything else!!

Those prints are awful, she’s only obsessed with orange because her fella is ginger but because she is obsessed EVERYONE else has to be as well 🙄

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t got a lane, that’s why she jumps on the back of everyone and everything else!!

Those prints are awful, she’s only obsessed with orange because her fella is ginger but because she is obsessed EVERYONE else has to be as well 🙄
And I feel she only does it so people can’t comment on him being ginger. Like she feels she has to get in there first...I’m ginger so no hate here just stating facts

They really are made for each other - both equally incredibly annoying

Reactions: 5

He's not even that ginger either 🙄

He's not even that ginger either 🙄
I know but that’s a common theme with Chessie she’s not even that curvy and she’s all about “I have cellulite, I have a belly therefore I should make lots of money being body positive and relatable to all women”

She walks round wearing rose tinted glasses, actually I think she might even be blindfolded because she’s oblivious!!

Reactions: 3
What is the point of these?
The new post literally says TOKYO. She’s clearly altered the photo, as her legs in her videos don’t look like that.

WHY does she say ‘I don’t care what you think about me?’ And still actually care?

WHY IS SHE SUCH A PRICK?

Attachments

It’s so people click on the story pic and then go to the post and view it / engage with it. The more views / engagement a photo has. The Instagram algorithm is then more likely to share it via discover etc. = more followers.

I hate it and find it incredibly desperate when influencers do it.

She is such a waste of space. The way she's joking about wrong bookings, as if the normal person could afford to book wrong flights/excursions etc. She is such a spoilt little brat.

And also seriously HOW do you book a flight for November rather than September??!! You have to be a complete moron! A wrong day I could maybe understand but it’s a completely different month...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.