Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look on the picture she posted of her in the denim jacket (it’s a few in) and scroll down, a lot of people calling her out on that one! I only noticed it from someone else’s story!

Reactions: 2
Why does she record herself having conversations with her boyfriend when the camera is just focused on her face? Like, you’ve obviously not forgotten that you’re recording you’re still holding your finger down. Clearly just wants everyone to see how “cute and funny” she is. She looks like a right twit in her videos prancing about, singing to songs and giggling. That’s all she ever does. And when she tries to make herself look like she has rolls of fat but is clearly quite slim. Get in the bin.

Reactions: 7
Have a look on the picture she posted of her in the denim jacket (it’s a few in) and scroll down, a lot of people calling her out on that one! I only noticed it from someone else’s story!
Thank you, hadn’t gone far enough down the comments hole.

Reactions: 1
Think she must be deleting those messages now as I can’t see them.
Some seem to be staying up on the InTheStyle account.

I can't say I'm surprised that Chessie has stolen artwork. InTheStyle's legal team have basically told the original artist to be quiet about it -

• Angry
It’s awful and Chessie should be completely ashamed of herself but instead she’s prancing around London enjoying her launch evening...after all she’s all about girl power...🙄

Reactions: 6
I followed her until today after I found out about the artists work she’s blatantly copied, and brushed under the carpet because she’s got the money to. There’s no sisterhood about that! Can hardly claim diversity when bar two they’re all slim blonde white and privileged. Such a joke and can understand why some people have taken offence. As if she was a struggling artist wanting to make a few bucks to get by! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Does anybody have a picture of the original artwork she copied? I can only see the updated version on Fatties and feelings insta.

I have never followed her but was directed to her account by Adam (the owner of In The Style as I followed him). Was then directed to the poor artist who's had her work stolen from chessies comments.
Have now unfollowed in the style and Adam, will not purchase any of their clothes in future.
Also, Chessie is possibly one of the most annoying people. Quick look at her account and decided that she most definitely isn't for me 😂.

Reactions: 5
Urgh!! I had to unfollow after her boyfriend was exposed as a fat shaming bully after Tess Hallidays cover photos- not very body positive imo. Using bopo purely for insta likes.

I used to really like her but have to agree with the majority on here, I’m tired of her thinking that body positivity = prancing about like an idiot in a bikini? There’s so much more to it than just pointing out some tummy rolls or a wobbly bum? That seems to be her go-to post now when she’s got nothing else up her sleeve.

Reactions: 5
Urgh!! I had to unfollow after her boyfriend was exposed as a fat shaming bully after Tess Hallidays cover photos- not very body positive imo. Using bopo purely for insta likes.

Ooh I didn’t hear about this... do you have a link? I like(d) her bf and found him quite funny so still following him at the mo just skipping past his stories with her in them 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Ooh I didn’t hear about this... do you have a link? I like(d) her bf and found him quite funny so still following him at the mo just skipping past his stories with her in them 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve looked back over his account but it’s been deleted.

So easy when you're a white, slim , straight, conventionally attractive woman to preach body confidence. People will applaud you. It's palatable. I wonder if a fat, gay, not conventionally attractive POC would get the same response? No. They wouldn't. They'd be health shamed at the very least. That's why body positivity is now fronted by the likes of Chessie and Iskra with their cute little rolls and why it's completely lost its meaning

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my god, the minstrels on the car seat / jeans story. duck me it ain’t that funny. Can’t you just sit on a minstrel these days without making a big song and dance about it and broadcasting it to thousands of people? If I posted a story for every time I sat on a chocolate I wouldn’t have any time in the day. Get a life baby g xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chessie: I don't talk about 'body positivity'...

Also Chessie: ......body positive! Body positivity!

(I realise 2 of these posts are from InTheStyle's account but surely if Chessie felt so strongly about body confidence rather than body positivity, she would have stressed that point to the social media team and asked them not to use that phrasing...)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.