Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 45108
Some things should not be documented on Instagram 🙄
This is the side of influencer culture I hate. I am all for awareness and support of medical problems but it really bothers me when they post stuff like this. Its
like Melanie Murphy when she talks about her IBS - she documented her belching side effects after eating gluten on an insta story and every story was of her belching - it was enough to put me off my breakfast. She mentioned in her last video that she was pooping regularly every morning too. You just don’t need that image do you?

This is the side of influencer culture I hate. I am all for awareness and support of medical problems but it really bothers me when they post stuff like this. Its
like Melanie Murphy when she talks about her IBS - she documented her belching side effects after eating gluten on an insta story and every story was of her belching - it was enough to put me off my breakfast. She mentioned in her last video that she was pooping regularly every morning too. You just don’t need that image do you?
Nothing about it is relatable! For a start who wear under over there hips like that? She’s doing it for effect but it’s just irritating

Reactions: 1
She's going to be a doula?! Imagine this person with no life experience coaching you through birth!

Reactions: 2
She's going to be a doula?! Imagine this person with no life experience coaching you through birth!
I've unfollowed her. I couldn't bare the holidays spam. It was all too fake and needy/attention seeking for my liking. Vom.

A doula? She needs a reality check... Like someone before has said, she has no lane. She's a rubbish presenter/interviewer, her prints are dire, her fashion sense isn't worth mentioning and she rarely posts about the fit thing anymore.

In Nicky Graham's words: "WHO IS SHE?"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've unfollowed her. I couldn't bare the holidays spam. It was all too fake and needy/attention seeking for my liking. Vom.

A doula? She needs a reality check... Like someone before has said, she has no lane. She's a rubbish presenter/interviewer, her prints are dire, her fashion sense isn't worth mentioning and she rarely posts about the fit thing anymore.

In Nicky Graham's words: "WHO IS SHE?"
Course she is... just another thing she’ll do to take the attention away from someone else and make it all about her. I can see it now “it was such an amazing experience for me to do this for this person and make their experience better by being their for them” 🙄 I couldn’t think of anything worse than her gurning, pulling stupid faces and preaching “body confidence” whilst I was heavily pregnant and irritable 😂

• Haha
He we go again... another unflattering picture of her “Snail trail” and how she now embraces it... yet you can see where she has shaved it and her “embracing it” is a few days of regrowth

• Sick
Reactions: 1
GUYS! Don’t forget she had to work SUPER hard that whole month and write a whole 30,000 words and it was so hard and she had to tell us about it every 15 minutes about how hard she has to work and how much it hurts her brain.........🙄

Reactions: 3
GUYS! Don’t forget she had to work SUPER hard that whole month and write a whole 30,000 words and it was so hard and she had to tell us about it every 15 minutes about how hard she has to work and how much it hurts her brain.........🙄
She has a brain?

WTF is the point in this? She's like a child making plays, only she publishes them on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't deal with these women trying so hard to show their "rolls" showing how "relatable" they are

Reactions: 6
I had to make an account to talk about Chessie. Her brand of white feminism makes me so angry. I haven't followed her for about a year because her insta and stories stress me out, but i found myself on her insta today and she is intolerable. Talking about going into schools to talk about body confidence jesus christ she is so bathed in privilege, she has no qualifications for recommending policy, her entire insta is her with other rich white girls, I ma sre she would be super relatable in a comp in inner city london 🤔 and then WORST OF ALL her recent post about going to schools has the bleeping vacation places tagged at the end omg i CANNOT deal with her

Reactions: 12
Agree she is absolutely intolerable. Who does she think she is thinking she can go into schools and preach body confidence. Of course she has body confidence, she has the socially acceptable curvy figure with a flat tummy, tall long legs. Try being a short apple shape with a flat bum and then let’s see how body confident you are. I know she claims she has had her issues but I really don’t feel they’re comparable to most normal people. Especially when she can go back to mummy and daddies mansion, have a swim in the pool, do some yoga with mummy then have overnight oats made for her in the morning. Try being a kid getting bullied at school all day, going home to a council block where you live with a single parent who is out at work until 10pm and making yourself beans on toast for dinner. She’s so out of touch with reality and absolutely full of tit.

Reactions: 10
Aww Chess doesn't want to be judged for voting. Just guessing, but for surely Daddy's little princess voted Tory with no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.