Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Been working since I was 14 years old’.
Babes mummy and daddy are millionaires and live in a mansion in Kent. You were gifted your life, so stop trying to make out you’ve worked hard for it!
And why does she call herself a ‘presenter’. She has no skill at all. It’s so awful, it’s like watching a university student.

Everyday I dislike her more.
I know, I think her Dad works in marketing as well. She acts like she is some Dickensian self made millionaire. Nothing has ever been a struggle for her. Her whole house is gifted. I really hate the smug family. Why was Bronte dressed like a toddler Villanelle? How was Henry ever signed to modelling agency? She probably went to some fancy private school as well. I hope Rhianna has copywrite for the 'Nakey Nakey Naked' swimwear

Reactions: 2
Just coming back to say- maybe if they dropped the price a tad at the family villa it wouldn’t be sitting empty!

• Haha
HI CHESSIE!!
Your stories today were clearly about comments of here.
You put your ‘i’m so vulnerable’ voice on to make people feel sorry for you. It’s so pathetic.

Reactions: 4
So much attention seeking. She wasn't going to post, but she wants to protect her siblings. They are equal wannabe tests. I can see her and her chums banding together to make some sort of don't hate me campaign. I bet Steph is going to be next. They are so up themselves they can't fathom why anyone is sick of their privileged rich kid dross

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg “some days, I do so much offline and I don’t show any of it online”. Lol what, so sometimes you just live your day to day life without filming it? Who knew that was possible?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m convinced she has ADHD.

Does anyone else think it’s bizarre the videos she posts of herself dancing?

• Haha
It shows us how fun and how much energy she has. Just a normal woman living her totally normal life 🙄😂🤦

Reactions: 1
Just like the majority of iPhone users gets started to die.
The majority of us normos can’t afford a new one, it we do.
Chessie gets GIFTED one from Apple.

It really winds me up. It’s just showing off really isn’t? Free night at Ariana Grande, Free sofa, free holiday, free clothes, free phone.

But guys, she has worked sooo hard since she was 14 to afford this life.
‘Afford’ PAH!

Oh, also, last year she was raving about another gone she used. And it wasn’t an iPhone.

They go wherever the freebies are.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just like the majority of iPhone users gets started to die.
The majority of us normos can’t afford a new one, it we do.
Chessie gets GIFTED one from Apple.

It really winds me up. It’s just showing off really isn’t? Free night at Ariana Grande, Free sofa, free holiday, free clothes, free phone.

But guys, she has worked sooo hard since she was 14 to afford this life.
‘Afford’ PAH!

Oh, also, last year she was raving about another gone she used. And it wasn’t an iPhone.

They go wherever the freebies are.
This really frustrates me too. And if I’m honest it puts me off certain brands sometimes because they’re gifting things to ‘influencers’ who can clearly afford it. A few weeks ago literally every single ‘influencer’ on my Insta feed was gifted a set from Soap & Glory, honestly there was about 12 of them all opening it on the same day! They rarely do giveaways either...give them to meeeeeeee 🤣🤣

This gets me the most as well. She acts like she is self made, but from a ridiculous start in life. Her Dad I think works in marketing or something so gives her the headstart. The freebies make me sick. When I see all the impoverished people who are working so hard and actually would deserve free night out, instead of this freeloader and her sister. Her prints are so vapid, and designs are stolen. People congratulate her for using her voice. But what is her message? A true influencer could speak about real issues.
This is why I hate Steph too. Glamorous volunteering at a homeless shelter but living it up with all her gifts

Reactions: 1
“I’ve been so busy going to events and spending weekends at my parents mansion that last night I cried because I was so tired. Here’s a list of all the things my partner said about me to make me feel better.”

Yuh huh

• Haha
Her fiit workouts are ridiculous, you do the exercises and she is clearly out of breath a few minutes in and stops and tells you to carry on whilst she's clearly catching her breath lol

Also saw on Twitter someone saying she was the year below Chessie at school and she was a bully
I saw the other day that she checked into the Department of Education because she's obviously (or should I say cluelessly) hoping to reform the education system with the inclusion of mental health in the school curriculum.

1. Mental health is already in the curriculum so she needs to do her research before making ludacris bold statements about what she can add to the already existing curriculum (written by people with expertise in pedagogy)!

2. She doesn't have the qualifications or experience to advocate for whar should or shouldn't be included in a curriculum!

3. If she did bully people when she was at school then shame on her for being a hypocrite. We already know she has plagerised designs so I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her!

4. Preaching "I don't care what you think about me" isn't a coping strategy for managing bullying or trolling!

5. Money can buy you many things but it can't buy you brains...!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw the other day that she checked into the Department of Education because she's obviously (or should I say cluelessly) hoping to reform the education system with the inclusion of mental health in the school curriculum.

1. Mental health is already in the curriculum so she needs to do her research before making ludacris bold statements about what she can add to the already existing curriculum (written by people with expertise in pedagogy)!

2. She doesn't have the qualifications or experience to advocate for whar should or shouldn't be included in a curriculum!

3. If she did bully people when she was at school then shame on her for being a hypocrite. We already know she has plagerised designs so I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her!

4. Preaching "I don't care what you think about me" isn't a coping strategy for managing bullying or trolling!

🙌🙌🙌

I wouldn’t mind if she was inspirational. Nothing inspirational about living off your parents money.

“I don’t care what you think about me” whilst floating on an inflatable in my pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.