Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually can’t stand Chessie but the engagement did warm my black heart. I enjoyed watching it.... god knows what’s happened to me. duck sake.

Reactions: 4
I mean she’ll be insufferable with wedding planning but to be fair the engagement was lovely. Although it did make me laugh when as soon as she realised what was happening (and that she was probably being filmed) she took her coat off!

Reactions: 2
She annoys me hugely but that is literally my dream proposal so it did make me cry a bit watching her story ffs 😂

Not her biggest fan (to put it nicely) but WOW, what a lucky girl. I've pushed out a 10 pounder and I still can't get my fella to put a ring on my finger!

The proposal was lovely. However, ignoring that, i cannot stand this woman. Stop telling me to love my fat just because you bend over to create a roll and then shake your self obsessed body about. No. I don't like my fat and i'm not wrong for that. You are not relatable. You're rich, pretty, privileged and have a figure to die for. Absolutely loves the sound of her own voice. Imagine being her mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone just see her greeting her sister at the airport? They were hugging and then Chessie awkwardly turned the hug round so she was facing the camera. Such a narcissist, even her sisters homecoming was about her. Her proposal was lovely although agree with another follower, the second she realised what was happening she whipped her coat off. Quite sad that the first thing she thinks of when she’s being proposed to is what she looks like and how it’s going to appear on camera. She is going to be absolutely insufferable over the coming year with her wedding chat.

Reactions: 6
Her prints are absolute tit. I'm being completely petty here because I'm an illustrator trying to sell my own prints but hers seriously look like they've been done on Microsoft word and I can't believe anyone would genuinely pay £10 for them. You definitely don't have to be formally trained/have a degree or whatever in design to make decent work but you do have to have a natural eye for what looks good. Also, I guarantee she has stolen her quotes/layouts etc. from other designers just like she did with the InTheStyle collab. Why do these big influencers have to have their fingers in all the pies? Why isn't earning money from style collabs and ADs enough that she has to entrench in an industry where real illustrators are already struggling to sell to an audience and people will buy crap work 'because its made by Chessie King!!1!!!!' Don't even get me started on the body positivity thing, why not use your influence to showcase marginalised body positive accounts, or direct your followers to an actual artist who they can buy empowering prints from instead of lapping it all up for yourself? She needs to stay in her bleeping lane.
This is why I stopped following her. I too am an illustrator/designer and it really pi**ed me off when she said time and time again she'd done EVERYTHING herself from scratch, designs, printing, packing etc. What a liar, she may have sketched the concept (which was probably stolen from somewhere else) but she then had an illustrator create the sellable piece. Acknowledge the illustrator!! I also agree they do not look good - the composition/layouts are completely wrong for a framed print. Perhaps better suited to a greeting card... one that you can rip up and put in the bin after gratuitously displaying it for a week.

Reactions: 6
She now has Doula on her page lol she needs to stay in her lane. (Sorry if I’m behind on this)

Good bleeping god. If I see one more wedding dress try-on with her arse hanging out cos ‘lol my arse doesn’t fit’. cool, don’t take a photo then. Oh no wait you wouldn’t be able to make this relatively private personal moment about your bare arse then would you.

Reactions: 4
Good bleeping god. If I see one more wedding dress try-on with her arse hanging out cos ‘lol my arse doesn’t fit’. cool, don’t take a photo then. Oh no wait you wouldn’t be able to make this relatively private personal moment about your bare arse then would you.
Was she trying them on without underwear? It looked like it. Is that...normal?!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
@sk_dd honestly if she is, that's disgusting. Also if I owned one of those bridal shops I would not be happy with her posting that tit.

Reactions: 3
Looks like she's just wearing a thong.
I don't understand the point of those pictures (except to get attention obv) just....try the right size on? She has a normal body, it's not like she has a really out of proportion arse or is too big to find clothes that fit.

Was she trying them on without underwear? It looked like it. Is that...normal?!
She had a manky thong on

Looks like she's just wearing a thong.
I don't understand the point of those pictures (except to get attention obv) just....try the right size on? She has a normal body, it's not like she has a really out of proportion arse or is too big to find clothes that fit.
Thank you!!!!
Also how underwhelming on the day when everyone has seen her in a million dresses of similar style, she’s clearly going for that look. Can’t help herself.

She had a manky thong on

Thank you!!!!
Also how underwhelming on the day when everyone has seen her in a million dresses of similar style, she’s clearly going for that look. Can’t help herself.
This is exactly what I thought! Now everyone’s knows what dress shes going to be in. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone post their wedding dress try ons, she takes narcissism to a new level.

Reactions: 1
This is exactly what I thought! Now everyone’s knows what dress shes going to be in. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone post their wedding dress try ons, she takes narcissism to a new level.
A lot of shops won't let you take pictures because of copyright (unless you've bought the dress)

Exactly! I wasn't allowed to take photos of my dress in the shop and even if I was I wouldn't have posted anything to social media (why would you? attention obv). She really doesn't have an out of proportion body, she has a good arse but it will fit in a regular dress she's just being obnoxious. I really do imagine if the owners of these shops saw, they'd tell her to stop. Doesn't really give out a classy vibe does it.

Exactly! I wasn't allowed to take photos of my dress in the shop and even if I was I wouldn't have posted anything to social media (why would you? attention obv). She really doesn't have an out of proportion body, she has a good arse but it will fit in a regular dress she's just being obnoxious. I really do imagine if the owners of these shops saw, they'd tell her to stop. Doesn't really give out a classy vibe does it.
Yeah she's just trying on dresses too small to fit her ever changing 'brand' but it just makes her look like she's doing the "does my bum look big in this" routine. Unless the dresses are second hand I can't imagine the designers would be best pleased with the pictures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.