Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chessie: I don't talk about 'body positivity'...

View attachment 30308

Also Chessie: ......body positive! Body positivity!

View attachment 30309

View attachment 30310 View attachment 30311View attachment 30312

(I realise 2 of these posts are from InTheStyle's account but surely if Chessie felt so strongly about body confidence rather than body positivity, she would have stressed that point to the social media team and asked them not to use that phrasing...)
What an absolute idiot! Hahahaha. Her own clothing range or whatever the duck it is has been marketed as body positive. Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Could I ask, what is the difference between body confidence and body positive? Cos I personally see them as fairly similar but I could be wrong.

Could I ask, what is the difference between body confidence and body positive? Cos I personally see them as fairly similar but I could be wrong.
I was wondering this too. Like, what’s so wrong with body positivity???

Reactions: 1
Chessie: I don't talk about 'body positivity'...

View attachment 30308

Also Chessie: ......body positive! Body positivity!

View attachment 30309

View attachment 30310 View attachment 30311View attachment 30312

(I realise 2 of these posts are from InTheStyle's account but surely if Chessie felt so strongly about body confidence rather than body positivity, she would have stressed that point to the social media team and asked them not to use that phrasing...)
Love you for this!!!! Hahaha. Utterly hilarious and shows what a lying hypocrite she is.
I really dislike her with a passion.

Reactions: 2
Body confidence is for everyone, body positivity is supposed to center marginalised people. i.e. not Chessie.

Reactions: 3
Another ‘Body Confidence’ IG post from Chessie; a tall slim girl in a bikini sitting in unnatural positions I give herself tummy rolls and jiggling her bum etc. They’re so tiresome.

Reactions: 5
My favourite person to hate follow. She literally thinks the sun shines out of her arse hole. She thinks everything she does is so hilarious. Oh my god I’ve just had my dinner and now I’ve ordered a pizza! Let me film it being delivered, let me film it walking up the stairs, let me film opening the box, let me film it when it’s been eaten. Wow so funny! Totally hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her fiit workouts are ridiculous, you do the exercises and she is clearly out of breath a few minutes in and stops and tells you to carry on whilst she's clearly catching her breath lol

Also saw on Twitter someone saying she was the year below Chessie at school and she was a bully

Reactions: 3
And she’s now launching a swim wear range. In the middle of summer, after lots of people will have bought what they need for the holidays. Places already have their summer stock in the sale 👍🏻

Just noticed that In the Style have blocked me for commenting about the range. They’ve also deleted all comments and she has as well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her fiit workouts are ridiculous, you do the exercises and she is clearly out of breath a few minutes in and stops and tells you to carry on whilst she's clearly catching her breath lol

Also saw on Twitter someone saying she was the year below Chessie at school and she was a bully

I can imagine her being a bully. She screams of rich white girl “you can’t sit with us” vibes

Reactions: 5
I bought some of the T-shirt’s in her range as I really liked them, and they are good quality/a great fit. So I followed her on Instagram.

However, she is beginning to bug me more and more. She posted a story today asking about some ‘dark spots’ she’d got on her leg but clearly wanted to be like oooh look I have cellulite/skin dimples too. She tries very hard.

I fully admit I am lame for dipping in to Chessie's stories when I unfollowed her over a year ago, but I just can't help myself. Anyway, part of my unfollowing her was because she was advertising a fertility/ovulation app as a way of contraception. Now to use those methods of birth control you need to have regular periods and keep track of them. Yet, yesterday she posted how she has her second period in 20 months! She irritates the life out of me with her fake authenticity and wanting to be a big sister.

Also just realised she copies bodyposipanda with the dancing around in underwear, only without the gumption and class

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Chessie King influencer - “I don’t like talking about myself”

Right.......i’ll Just leave that there. I swear half of these instagrammers literally live in a different world. And her “full” diary. An hour of it was a taxi ride, normal people don’t schedule in transport and say how busy their day is!

Reactions: 6
Chessie King influencer - “I don’t like talking about myself”

Right.......i’ll Just leave that there. I swear half of these instagrammers literally live in a different world. And her “full” diary. An hour of it was a taxi ride, normal people don’t schedule in transport and say how busy their day is!
Strange to see her talking normally on her story instead of doing those ridiculous faces all the time. Although it was very self indulgent and a complete waste of time.

‘Been working since I was 14 years old’.
Babes mummy and daddy are millionaires and live in a mansion in Kent. You were gifted your life, so stop trying to make out you’ve worked hard for it!
And why does she call herself a ‘presenter’. She has no skill at all. It’s so awful, it’s like watching a university student.

Everyday I dislike her more.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.