Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smirkingpot

It seems so weird she talks about spending her life savings on the house (and wtf has such huge amounts spare at that age? Bonkers you make that from gurning into insta and painting awful pictures) but where is Matt in this? Is he contributing nothing? Why is it so separate and how is he not uncomfortable her telling the world she entirely owns it and is paying for all the work? It makes him sound like an impoverished lodger.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

v90

I only pop in here every so often but I have to just say that Chessie is the most fake, loud mouthed, grifting, self absorbed, unlikeable “influencer” out there. I swear she’s had weight loss injections yet she’s apparently Alice Liveings special guest at an event launching the latters dull AF book in July. The woman is a fake! Body positivity my arse. And today we have her dog with an enormous tick that the vet had to find! Does she never check him? Is he not treated with flea and tick prevention in the summer? I despise her. And her “Swiss” and Scrumma. Ugh.
100%, thank you for putting into works how I feel. She seems extremely privileged and seems to have no idea about how fortunate she is and the opportunities she is given. Just completely up herself and showing off non stop with zero self awareness

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
She’s gone (on a paid trip) to the Maldives with her Swiss 🙄🙄 poor chessie has such a hard life. Strap yourselves in for the ride…she’s going to be unbearable!
Funny Mat didn’t put up a bitchy post about Chesstickles going off and leaving him to solo parent whilst the building work is still going on…!
😉

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
I can't believe that she's publicising and monetising her marriage troubles. Ha, actually I can. not sure why I'm surprised?!

Kipanchew

I listened to the podcast... Wish I hadn't.
Apparently Mat and her now call themselves the "marriage managers" and help all their friends with their marital issues.
The Dunning - Kruger effect is strong!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Rubyroo160

Welcome to the real world Chessie. This is what happens when you live such a pampered, spoiled existence your whole life, you crumble at the first sign of a challenge or difficulty. Imagine if every parent ran to their doctor to say they needed therapy because their child was being challenging 🙄🙄

Aardvark

Chatty Member
There’s 6 places laid at the Christmas table. That’s her, Rae, Brontë, her brother and both parents.
It really seems like they spent Christmas away from Mat
She’s also a chronic oversharer as that’s the online personality she has created so it feels quite obvious when things are missing.

Kipanchew

How embarrassing with that over sharing post. No one needs to know you almost divorced a whole month ago and a month isn’t the huge period of growth she thinks it is.
turns out it was true that he was absent all over Christmas on purpose.
Agreed. Way too much to share. She's kidding herself if she thinks you can go from close to divorce to stable in a month. She's now invited the world in to their marital issues, which is odd.

It also annoys me how these influencers act as if they're doing a public service by sharing this stuff. They're not, just stop. Work on your relationship (and parenting) privately.

Whatever happens next all of their family and friends are now privy to their issues and will naturally have opinions on it. This will irrevocably change their dynamic.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
The woman is totally insufferable.

I remember thinking wtf when she posted a few months ago claiming she was so overwhelmed with life she wrote something so fucking dramatic about sending her mum a text saying she thought she needed “help”- the biggest drama queen, overwhelmed with life? The fucking privileged little toad. Her poor child, I’m not saying people should never leave their kids, time away is completely reasonable and healthy, especially if it’s for work, but she literally flees at the drop of a hat!

Last edited:

HM92

She has one kid and no job or (seemingly) financial or health difficulties. Her breakdown over doing the bare minimum is pathetic but she’s posted her crying bullshit to gain pity points engagement. She’s yukh.
I’m all for agreeing parenting is hard, but when you have one child on your own for one afternoon it really is just ridiculous to post a crying story about it - honestly I think she should have just spoken to her family and not shared it publicly.

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Such a weird brag. The father of your child and husband isn't ready to buy a house with you? I'm sorry, what?

Wonder if he had a say in the house / location / anything if its hers?

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
For the content
The whole “almost separated” disclosure is such a lame overshare. Who says they won’t “almost separate” next week? In 4 months? How often are they going to have to pull that one out on their socials for attention? Their consciously almost uncoupleyrooroo phase isn’t quite as inspiring or “relatable”. Sharing it with the world is what makes the whole thing unrelatable.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I thought this too. Her vagina was never part of the ‘party’ as she calls it so why would it be uncomfortable?
* I’ve never birthed a child vaginally or otherwise so this could be really ignorant. Please correct me if I’m wrong!!
You do bleed a lot regardless of how you give birth and the hormones are doing crazy things which can have an impact.

The main character syndrome with this one is so strong. The midwives aren’t asking you about contraception because they care about your sex life, it’s because if you don’t want another baby you can really be caught unawares about how fast your fertility can come back. Some women at that moment will ask what is right for them, and it’s a chance to discuss all the options with a professional.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
What is this woman’s purpose? Why do people follow her? I can’t see a coherent theme other than using any minor personal issue as a flex - “grabbing fat rolls, photographing pubes, breastfeeding, pulling up carpets”. She’s also unattractive and boring. I don’t get it?

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Another day another dig at Mat being away and complaints about her house being renovated. Poor chessie
I noticed this … I wonder how long their relationship is going to last at this rate
---
Anyone else think this is actually hideous!?? She has zero taste.
They ripped out those gorgeous cabinets and bookshelves - is this to replace it? Literally is horrific

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow