Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowers60

VIP Member
The reno looks awful. They have no cupboard space, no work surface. Barely any space around the table, but it’s fine, she has her wall full of wonky holes to display tat in.

Reactions: 16

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
She’s done a really awful job of selling that holiday to me… she’s just posted photos of herself or her sister.
ok, a cookery class, but what else can we do there. Show us around etc.
Proof these influencers are fucking pointless money grabbing cunts.

sasbeep

VIP Member
Funny how she has decided Spanx are an unnecessary pressure from society now she’s at her thinnest 😂

• Haha

HM92

81123FCD-07D7-499E-8BB4-38D845BDBCF0.jpeg
“Only girl in the timber aisle” 🙄 pick me pick me, I’m not like other girls…

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Oh she’ll find something else to be reeelaaaaataaable about - saggy milkshake making booberoos, c section battle woundy doody, fatty fupa wupa. She may be skinny again but she’s just like us all!
She's not just skinny. She's skinny winny finny doo dah.

Twatty watty doo dah.

• Haha

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
She’s that annoying blend of thinking she’s hotter than she is but cosplaying as the kooky quirky girl that’s not like the other girls with the gapey mouth stupidity. Does she have real friends being so loathsome?

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Cousins wedding but make it all about me ✨
Such a weird set of stories this AM. She is one of those people that if you have been to Tenerife, she's been to Elevenerife! It must be so exhausting to be her & constantly needing to be the centre of attention.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
She’s an absolute bellend. Filming herself crying WTAF. Bore off Chessie. We all have these days. I don’t feel any sympathy for her…as the thread title says…she’s an attention seeking…..
---
She’s an absolute bellend. Filming herself crying WTAF. Bore off Chessie. We all have these days. I don’t feel any sympathy for her…as the thread title says…she’s an attention seeking…..
And also while I’m on one…she’ll have therapy then suddenly realise that will be her next career move as she’ll want to help everyone, then she’ll do it once like all the other failed careers she has in her bio!

InsufferableGiant

Chess and Mat are making such a big deal of this sleep regression. If only chess had an overpriced parenting course she was flogging that was specifically meant to prepare you for things like this…. Oh wait…

• Haha

InsufferableGiant

Love how she made a big deal of it being their first holiday ‘the three of them’ since their daughter was born 3 years ago… Ignores all the holidays they’ve been on alone, with mates, summers in Croatia with her family.

• Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Is that parenting app she created still going?? I can’t remember the name and I’m too lazy to scroll back through previous threads.
Do you mean the baby hood thing? The Instagram page hasn’t been touched for over six months so I’m sure it’ll fall by the way side, just like being a doula, her poster design business, being the only person to ever not wear make up to an event, being a representative of body positivity despite clearly exercising to get rid of baby weight, and many other examples of things she does once or twice and then gives up on.

• Haha

rosieposie94

Should say he only girl FILMING herself in the timber aisle, the rest of us are too busy DIYing around real jobs 🫠

• Haha

Rubyroo160

This is really personal information that for me should have stayed between them as a couple. Why does she need to share it with the world? Well we know why, because she’s a show off and can’t help herself. But for me it’s belittling Matt. Also when she said he’s not ready I take that to mean he can’t afford to contribute.

Reactions: 15

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Seriously?! It’s laughable now. Any opportunity possible for to show off her body, without directly saying anything about it, acting like it’s to show the jeans 🙄
Why does she have to be topless to show us some jeans?
FFS

Reactions: 15