Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubyroo160

This is really personal information that for me should have stayed between them as a couple. Why does she need to share it with the world? Well we know why, because she’s a show off and can’t help herself. But for me it’s belittling Matt. Also when she said he’s not ready I take that to mean he can’t afford to contribute.

Reactions: 15

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Seriously?! It’s laughable now. Any opportunity possible for to show off her body, without directly saying anything about it, acting like it’s to show the jeans 🙄
Why does she have to be topless to show us some jeans?
FFS

I can imagine Alice just politely agreeing that Chessie can share photos, just to avoid conflict. I would think being friends with her is exhausting.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Oooh she’s deleted her stories from this morning. Maybe she’s realised filming yourself wiping your child’s butt really isn’t appropriate!!! For those that missed it, it wasn’t close up and you couldn’t see anything but it was very easy to see what she was doing. She’s vile!

• Sick
  • Wow

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I don't follow Chessie but saw her reel mentioned in another thread. Maybe I'm silly but I feel like it might be too soon to have a 'we fixed our unhappy relationship' post a month after starting to work on it? though maybe the added engagement is worth it?
It’s a bit secondary school isn’t it? “Yeah we were on a break but he took me for a cheeky Nando’s and refilled my Diet Pepsi without me even having to ask, I know so sweet, yeah so we’re back on”

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
Mat is a mug. He’s the equivalent of a stay at home mum who hasn’t been put on the deeds of the property but does all the bitchwork of childcare, cleaning, cooking and DIY to improve Chessie’s asset.
Only putting your spouse on the deed if you can contribute exactly the same financially is really really bizarre. Fine if you’re mid 20s and not tied together but married with a child??

Aardvark

Chatty Member
It’s amazing that at a place like Folie Deuce which is actually a really fun bar up the mountain where everyone cuts loose a bit and generally is allowed to behave in a way you wouldn’t elsewhere (I’ve been to a few of them across the alps and they are really great if you fancy a drink and a dance at the end of a ski day before heading back to the hotel) she and her friends still look like the worst people imaginable. Like no one bats an eyelid if you are dancing on the tables etc, but she still looks like someone I’d avoid there.

By the way if any of the above sounds like a nightmare, the bars are up pistes and you have to ski into them, they are very easily avoided if that’s not your vibe!

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
As much as Alice is such a bore, Chessidiot sharing her photos before she’s had the chance to herself, as an influencer, is peak trash.

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Exactly this. Makes me definitely never ever want to use Tui for a trip. Gift a fabulous holiday to two rich girls with a family mansion in Croatia who don’t work for a living? I’d have been more impressed if you’d gifted it to a couple of real life women who actually deserved it. Ugh.
Exactly. I literally don’t understand what marketing manager thinks this is a good strategy? Yes they may get eyes on the trip but it’s not making anyone want to use tui…

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Body positivity speaker… but only when her body is skinny and ‘acceptable’.
She’s a bullshitter.

But you watch, she’ll contort her body to show her ‘saggy skin’ and ‘rolls’ and rub her stretch marks because she’s ‘proud’ of her bodywodywodydodah

starper

She looks good but she doesn’t look THAT good that she needs to be naked at every given opportunity.

also, 17 months breast feeding and I’m perky as I was prepregnancy 😂

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
I was coming to say the same. It’s all about how SHE helped keep the secret and how SHE feels.

I mean, this is going to be unbearable. I can’t stand her work shy sister, and put them together and it’s even worse.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Exactly this. They aren’t fat rolls if you have to bend over for them to be visible for a photo. Which is fine, anyone can feel insecure after a baby no matter their size but she was distorting her own body to over emphasise her “flaws” and then stopped when she’d lost enough weight to feel comfortable again or made enough money from it
Oh she’ll find something else to be reeelaaaaataaable about - saggy milkshake making booberoos, c section battle woundy doody, fatty fupa wupa. She may be skinny again but she’s just like us all!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rjs92

Looks like they are together as he just posted about the experience he got her for her Xmas pressie. It is in wales so looks like she did go across to wales … maybe she stopped posting about him because her niche market is mum and daughter / motherhood stuff

It does seem odd I agree but maybe we are all reading too much into it
His post reads like an undisclosed ad to me! Also funny he says ‘and chessie hasn’t dovorced me just yet’ they are defo aware of the speculation!

• Haha

belle0610

Chatty Member
So about a month ago her and Mat “nearly divorced”, now she’s doing a fertility test for another child okaaaaay then, really sincere advert 🤣🤣

• Haha

InsufferableGiant

Another dig at Mat today for planning to play golf a week after getting back from his work trip. It’s verging on gaslighting at this point, using every fairly normal thing he does as a way to publicly accuse him of being an awful husband.

Reactions: 14

Aardvark

Chatty Member
The idea that a middle class white woman has made twerking her personality is so embarrassing I can feel my skin crawling with the cringe of it all

sasbeep

VIP Member
Is there anything more annoying that influencers riding the coat tails of body positivity because they gained a bit of weight during pregnancy and for the first few months post partum?
Ashley James is the same. How long can you rehash the same contorted pose to make it look like belly rolls when she’s tried incredibly hard to lose weight for the last 18 months.

Baxter75

She's probably proud of herself (fair dos, so would I) but if I was Mat I'd feel a little awkward she had shared that! If she had no help though, how has her 'job' managed to provide a deposit? Does gurning and grabbing your rolls pay that well? Methinks I need to change career then ..

• Haha