Chessie King #3 Coz she’s an attention seeking …

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latest Babyhood reel... It's almost as if Rae wasn't ready to stop BF and chessie gave it up so she could enjoy her 3rd honeymoon/wedding without baby. Which would be fine if she hadn't made breastfeeding, milkshake-making, booberoos her entire personality since before the kid was born! (Wasn't she leaking gallons of milk from approx 4 weeks pregnant?!)

Also, this comment!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
That latest Babyhood reel... It's almost as if Rae wasn't ready to stop BF and chessie gave it up so she could enjoy her 3rd honeymoon/wedding without baby. Which would be fine if she hadn't made breastfeeding, milkshake-making, booberoos her entire personality since before the kid was born! (Wasn't she leaking gallons of milk from approx 4 weeks pregnant?!)

Also, this comment!!
That’s so sad. Refund!!

That’s so sad. Refund!!
Imagine being a new mum and being taken in by Chessie selling this as the thing that will save your mental and physical health post -partum and then not being able to access it 😱

That Is shocking and this commentor was too nice!!

Reactions: 6
Mat is away again here go the “I haven’t slept posts”! She always posts about not sleeping when he’s away.

Reactions: 3
Mat is away again here go the “I haven’t slept posts”! She always posts about not sleeping when he’s away.
If I had the money she seems to have, and the same genuine sleep issues, I would rather spend it on a night nanny than spanking it on 3 henny do doos and a Weekender wedding!

(I would also be right here bitching about her having a night nanny despite not having to worry about a baby keeping her up all night and having to get up to go to work the next day!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I had the money she seems to have, and the same genuine sleep issues, I would rather spend it on a night nanny than spanking it on 3 henny do doos and a Weekender wedding!

(I would also be right here bitching about her having a night nanny despite not having to worry about a baby keeping her up all night and having to get up to go to work the next day!!!)
These two are well off but It is almost as if she believes money isn't for spending on such things - they should be gifted for promotion and if not she'll do without.

Reactions: 2
These two are well off but It is almost as if she believes money isn't for spending on such things - they should be gifted for promotion and if not she'll do without.
True!! How many sleep aids has she been gifted and advertised, claiming they've solved all their sleep problems?!
And here she is 18months later, still moaning about sleep!

Reactions: 8
True!! How many sleep aids has she been gifted and advertised, claiming they've solved all their sleep problems?!
And here she is 18months later, still moaning about sleep!
this is the worst thing about it! The posts she’s done about each and every ‘revolutionary’ freebie…

She had a bra fitting a few years ago and plastered it all over the Internet. Not sure why she's claiming 10 years.

Just seen Mat advertising Qatar on TV...glad they're funding their already privileged lifestyle with corruption and endorsing disgusting lack of human rights

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12