Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieposie94

Maybe my toddler just doesn’t kick off as dramatically as others but no tantrum on Earth would stop me doing what I need to do. I live 250 miles from my family and have driven there loads of times on my own with my daughter from 6 weeks to now at 2 years. Sometimes it’s a breeze, sometimes I’m turning my podcast up over her screaming 😂 as long as I know she’s not hungry, ill or needs a nappy change then she just has to get on with it.

Reactions: 13

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Another dig at Mat today for planning to play golf a week after getting back from his work trip. It’s verging on gaslighting at this point, using every fairly normal thing he does as a way to publicly accuse him of being an awful husband.
Can we take bets on when the divorce is being announced? I bet it will be very Gwyneth Goop style. Conscious Uncouplywupply Detanglingarooroo

• Haha

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Proven by the fact a post about Alice’s hen do starts with a picture of Chessie looking like this… it’s all about Chessie isn’t it? Can’t let her friend have THEIR day!!

IMG_8399.jpeg

• Wow

sasbeep

VIP Member
Men can absolutely get paternal PPD
Depression caused by the scenario of having a baby and that upsetting your lifestyle is not the same as postPARTUM depression which is caused by a flux in hormones postnatally. Mat did not give birth, he was never postpartum, so he did not have PPD.

Let’s face it, in his case he was a man child who struggled with not being the no1 anymore hence chessies over the top repeating of how they need to go back to their care free pre rae days in order for their relationship to be successful.

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Oh what do you know Chessie being an absolute prick at someone else's wedding.
It's basically human adulting to keep your shoes and your underwear on when out surely!?!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has to make every occasion about HER!

Also, so trashy to post photos of the bride and groom before they had even done it themselves.

starper

Hello here are 8 photos of me looking insanely skinny, plus 2 photos where I’m angling my body to make it look like I still have some body fat.

Relatable af Chessie 🤪

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
The way she writes makes me want to throw something! I had to read this a few times to work out WTF she was on about! Why is she trying to make it cute that her child ends up in the hospital because of her incompetence?!
She is terribly irresponsible with her poor ray of sunshine.
So ridiculous, as a family we had a border collie when my nephew was born, he was always amazing with him despite being a bit of a temperamental dog shall we say 😂 he was just very protective of us and if he liked you he liked you, if he didn’t you knew about it! My nephew loves animals and loved the dog but he was NEVER left alone with him or allowed to hold his lead as a young kid! I don’t care how lovely someone says their dog is, they are still animals and you never know what can spook them or upset them, I can’t believe she is stupid enough not to realise that? Even as an adult I was always very careful and I knew what to look out for?!

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Call me a cynic, but the whole send me your business ideas & i'll pick three to help story the other day - my initial thought is that she'd just rip off the business idea & claim it as her own.

shouldknowbetter

had no idea she’d had previous difficulties with ED!
Yeah… she sort of cultivated that zany, wacky public image whilst she was recovering from that… she couldn’t reconcile the reality of herself being in a bigger body without also trying to eschew all of the other ‘conventions’ of beauty, womanhood etc.

I appreciate that it was her journey… but she never really made peace with herself truly as she felt the need to turn herself into a caricature in order to accept herself as being bigger.

ach0902

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know why I am listening to this podcast as I knew it would drive me mad. I’m only have way through but does she take no responsibility at all for any of the issues in her a marriage?! So far she is just blaming everything on Mat

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
If Chessie really, genuinely care for Alice she wouldn't be centering herself and grabbing attention on what is Alice's day. Proper, real friends don't behave like that. They just don't.
To be fair to Chessie this hen do seemed like 75% people that Alice isn’t even friends with and just for insta clout.. they are as bad as each other. But yes. Totally agree, Chessie is obsessed with herself and her body and just wants to show it off at any and all opportunity

Poppymiax

Why is she always naked?

I feel like she's always preached body confidence but only now is body confident now she's smaller

Reactions: 12

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Does she keep Mat's balls in her pocket? Pointing out to the world that it's her house not his. Probably financial maybe she able to get a mortgage easier on her own than with him if he has bad debt etc. He seems quite happy being her lap dog home husband anyway.

• Haha
Guess which species? Is she trying to allude that those messages were written by men? Lies. Men don’t follow her. Why would they when you have Gigi Hadid and her likes on there too? This woman rates herself wayyyy higher than the solid 6 she is.
Her personality & ego knocks her down to a 4, easy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kipanchew

Hard to be sympathetic to her "no sleep" post when she's just had 2/3 nights away from Rae in a hotel...