Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HM92

He’s most recent post about her kid saying babycinno whilst pointing at her “chessticals”. Seriously. What is wrong with this women???
Rae point and saying babycinno- I’ll take things that never happened for 100.

Also her sister told her to get her boobs out so she did? The whole family are absolute attention seeking narcissists.

Reactions: 12

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
In other words…. Any companies want to give me a free stay and I’ll ‘work’ from your hotel/airbnb and promote it for you.
IMG_0675.png

• Sick

clsocial

In the stories but didn't make it to the post. There'll be a gross conscious uncoupling post then endless content about coparenting and dating after a baby

mindlessness

VIP Member
I don't follow Chessie but saw her reel mentioned in another thread. Maybe I'm silly but I feel like it might be too soon to have a 'we fixed our unhappy relationship' post a month after starting to work on it? though maybe the added engagement is worth it?

daisychain99

Chatty Member
She’s nuts
She doesn’t have a proper job.
They rented a lovey Airbnb when they were in between houses… most people sleep in a friends spare room with their stuff in a storage unit.
Yes she pulled up some carpets and did a bit of cleaning of their new house. I did a house renovation (including re-wire, new kitchen and bathroom, new windows, painting and decorating, garden renovation etc) whilst working a 50 hours a week….
She had a melt down as she cannot look after her child for a half day by herself… I’m not a parent but I’m babysitting my 10m old nephew and 4 year old niece this weekend for 3 days. I’ll try and not have a meltdown followed by therapy.
She really needs to look at herself and see what an absolute privileged life she leads. So many parents out there are single parents and have to work at the same time - she cannot cope with half a day.
Pathetic

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Shes in Mauritius what the actual f! She was in the maldives the other week and a fair few influencer events between these two trips! How can she actually moan so much about parenting when she gets luxury trips every few weeks and nights/days out baby free dotted in between! Parenting is hard but its so much easier when you know you’re off on holiday every few weeks!
Also she apparently had zero support when she was going through it with Rae but unless they’ve left her at home with their credit card and access to deliveroo she must be being looked after, so it’s hardly like she has no one at all to be there for her when times are hard

• Angry

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I’m glad this thread is dead as it means no one really cares about her but just wanted to say that going on a gifted holiday but being overly vocal about how you paid for the food and drinks doesn’t make you some woman of the people. The accommodation is the expensive bit! You’ve still gone on a mostly paid for holiday in exchange for publicity

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Such a weird thing to post on and brag about.
Mat not being ready…. Ready to commit? (Yes buying a house together is a lot more of a commitment than marriage), ready financially (such a personal thing for her to disclose)

HM92

I think she deliberately posted him in stories that disappear, not posts that are more permanent. Then if they do break up in a few months, she doesn’t have to remove Christmas pictures from her feed.

Alexlilz

"I'll never be that girl" about how she doesn't put an effort into going on a flight. She is such a fucking pick me.

rosieposie94

I feel for her like I would any mother/father cause days like that are rubbish. But we all have them. I’m on my own with my 2 year old a lot as DH is army. I literally had the same day recently, cat rushed to vets, toddler with me and I was struggling with morning sickness. Was literally heaving at the vets. Then had to get up every hour that night to check on cat during the night and do nursery drop off and go to work the next day. I got on with it cause I had to

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Considering how she had that mini breakdown the other week where she cried at scrummmmmanummmmadooodaaaaa that she needs therapy; you’d think Mat wouldn’t be going away so soon.

But I have no doubt he didn’t JUST tell her it’s actually 4 days away like she’s making out.
Her mum raised 3 kids and is probably like wtaf
---
Considering how she had that mini breakdown the other week where she cried at scrummmmmanummmmadooodaaaaa that she needs therapy; you’d think Mat wouldn’t be going away so soon.

But I have no doubt he didn’t JUST tell her it’s actually 4 days away like she’s making out.
Given how often she publicly digs at Mat (‘came home smelling like ten pints of beer’, ‘a football match is now going away for four days’, and other recent comments) - as well as the fact they didn’t buy a house together (which she publicly shared!) I do wonder if their marriage is in trouble

Halfafritter

I think so too, her instagram definitely used to be ‘king carter’ and the last post on her grid with him is september. It didn’t bode well when she bought her own house and was more interested in her bridesmaids at the wedding.

HM92

The shared story of Bronte’s where everyone is hugging her because she’s going on holiday for 2 weeks 🙄 maybe I have a weird family but to me, she’s a grown up, she’s going on holiday, not to war! One of my brothers lives hours away so I see him every couple of months but we don’t hug and cry when we say goodbye!

• Haha

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Oh, I'm so glad that you have all echoed what I was thinking! I am painfully shy / introverted, so it would NEVER cross my mind to behave that way - and especially not a friend's hen do. She must be so deeply insecure to need to be the centre of attention for everything!