Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sasbeep

VIP Member
How embarrassing with that over sharing post. No one needs to know you almost divorced a whole month ago and a month isn’t the huge period of growth she thinks it is.
turns out it was true that he was absent all over Christmas on purpose.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

HM92

IMG_0263.png

God she’s so self-involved: not asking “what clothes would you be more comfortable in” asking “what version of me would you prefer to see?” - no version, nobody cares to see you!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Londoncailín

VIP Member
You know who gives a fuck about what Chessie looks like in the gym?? Chessie does. For all she preaches about body positivity, she cares about how her looks are perceived. She is a massive fraud like the rest of the influencer world. Puke.

Reactions: 18
Yes they definitely will be, then when that content is exhausted they’ll announce another baby
Oh 100% that’ll be happening. She said in her post she didn’t want another baby with “this version of Mat” so after approximately 500 posts about their relationship they’ll be announcing a pregnancy, probably alongside some sort of “self help guide for struggling couples” because they’ll suddenly be experts on relationships. They wouldn’t be airing their dirty laundry if they aren’t going to somehow benefit out of sharing it!

Also the way he spells his name REALLY grates on me 😶

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Aardvark

Chatty Member
So fun story about her showing wearing that dress at Wimbledon in 2018. My friend was part of the PR team for the Evian sponsorship at the event and Chessie bought her parents along. She overheard them going on about how only Chessie would wear such bright colours to an event like that, typical Chessie etc (basically making out she was doing something groundbreaking for wearing pink).
I hadn’t thought about that’s story until she posted the pic stood in front of the Wimbledon signs

Anyway that might go some way to explaining why Chessie thinks everything she does is incredibly radical and unique and not like other girls, because her parents have been telling her this for years about the most basic things

Reactions: 17

Happyholly

VIP Member
Of course she had to be the only one at this hen do fully getting her baps out

View attachment 2875441
---
She is seriously that irritating attention seeking girl that no one actually likes. All the other women have slightly dressed up and most of them are hanging back behind the camera. Ugh she makes my skin crawl! Alice liveing only tags on to her cos she’s a people pleaser and desperate for female friends

View attachment 2875448
She is such an attention seeker. She is always behaving over the top so she can be centre of attention. The worst friend to invite anywhere because it has to be about her.

• Sick

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Proven by the fact a post about Alice’s hen do starts with a picture of Chessie looking like this… it’s all about Chessie isn’t it? Can’t let her friend have THEIR day!!

View attachment 2876390
If Chessie really, genuinely care for Alice she wouldn't be centering herself and grabbing attention on what is Alice's day. Proper, real friends don't behave like that. They just don't.

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
What the fuck?! Why would you have a tiny child holding a dogs lead by themselves. Her 'parenting' leaves a lot to be desired specially as Rae fell into a pool last week. I'd be too mortified I allowed this to happen to share it online!
The way she writes makes me want to throw something! I had to read this a few times to work out WTF she was on about! Why is she trying to make it cute that her child ends up in the hospital because of her incompetence?!
She is terribly irresponsible with her poor ray of sunshine.

• Heart

Kiki999

Followed Chessie for a while and quite liked her; but recently I can’t help but feel so is so attention seeking. Seems to be front and centre of everyone else’s weddings etc.

New to the thread so off to read!
I am in full agreement with you here. I think Chessie posting her dress wouldn't have been a big deal if Chessie wasn't an influencer. If it was just a couple of people who saw it on her personal profile I'm sure it wouldn't have mattered but she revealed it to her thousands of followers because she literally couldn't help herself from getting the attention first. In every photo she is doing something 100x more ridiculous than anyone else like standing in the bath or putting her hand in front of Paddy. It's like she's had her wedding, she's had her baby, (which was during covid so she couldn't monitize it as much as humanly possible), she has absolutely no purpose to her influencing anymore so she feels the need to be incredibly extra to still get some sort of attention.

I do love everyone shading though

HM92

Can she stop saying mat has postpartum depression? He can’t have PPD when he isn’t postpartum. He might have situational depression after having a baby but it’s not the same.
I agree. It’s so un-PC to say it (and I have no doubt even on here I will be slated) but a large part of postpartum depression is the fluctuation in hormones, and the physical trauma the body has gone through. I have no doubt men can get depressed after the baby is born, and it can 100% be because of that situation, but it doesn’t make it postpartum/postnatal depression. It’s like when people say “WE are pregnant” - medically the woman is pregnant, not both of you. Saying men get postnatal depression is in my opinion insulting to the women who get postnatal depression.

InsufferableGiant

More likely he didn’t have the savings to buy yet (can’t see his creative agency thing making much money) and it was easier for it to all be in her name. Weird flex though to tell the world about it.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Would literally eat herself if she could.
She doesn’t empower is as a postpartum mum. She makes me want to cry, because I have a full time job and can’t just head to the gym after I drop my son off at nursery, and i can’t just ‘drop’ my child and run off to Tuscany for a few days for ‘work’.

View attachment 2969136
And wasn’t she spouting crap years ago about body positivity to embrace your curves and lumps and bumps. She’s a walking contradiction. Cannot stand her, the ick of a husband and the free loading swissy swiss sissy!!

• Heart

clsocial

She has a story complaining about how hard it is to have a renovation going on with a toddler (and dog) in the house. Genuine Q - why can't she just go to her parents? She nor Mat have jobs that require them to be near wherever their house is. Why doesn't she just stay elsewhere?! Instead of moaning about having money to A) buy a home, and B) renovate that home ALL BY HERSELF WITHOUT HER HUSBAND'S FINANCIAL INPUT. So boring.

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Just listening to the Should I Delete That episode with Chessie on it. Blaming the near divorce entirely on Mat
I listened to this today! One thing that struck me was when she was talking about her wedding. How much it cost her. How annoyed she was that Mat didn't enjoy it.

And the end - the discussion about showing her kids face online. Em and Alex don't at all - Chessie does?! She shows side profiles, her eyes or parts of her daughters face. I feel she's trying to make out that she's protecting her daughter, but when she covers her face with an emoji, it's never full covered - maybe I'm being pedantic, but I don't think she can claim that she doesn't show her daughter online?!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
I know the interior design was #prgifted, but what kind of moron plans a slide going into a wall??

On top of that, why has someone who has spent 2+ years solidly complaining that her child doesn't sleep (despite literally peddling a sleeping course to new mums, and selling gifted sleep devices) put a swing and slide in the kids' room. That's not going to be conducive to good sleep!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

sasbeep

VIP Member
How many baby free holidays, night outs and activities have they been on together and separately in the last several months?? And they have the nerve to moan that they’ve only become parents and life isn’t fun and spontaneous anymore. Oh boo fucking hoo!

• Heart