Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I don’t understand why she didn’t wait till she was married to have a baby? She clearly gave up breastfeeding so she could drink or ❄❄❄ at her hen and wedding so she’s definitely not prioritising her baby.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think going on a honeymoon without a new born is that surprising - I just don’t understand why the baby was at the 78 hen dos?!

Is the guy that incompetent that he can’t look after his own kid for a couple of nights?!

Reactions: 10
Imagine being on your honeymoon and feeling the need to post a whole reel about the first day as soon as you’re connected to wifi. Vulgar.

Reactions: 11
Imagine being on your honeymoon and feeling the need to post a whole reel about the first day as soon as you’re connected to wifi. Vulgar.
Thats it! That’s what it is I feel about her, vulgar! Everything is what she can get for free and she defo suffers from Main Character Syndrome! Thank you Reddit for that term.

Reactions: 13
1657739624459.png

People pay for this sh*t??!!!
Some one out there is making a lot of money off people willing to pay to be dragged around a pool with their legs tied... they are probably sat there planning the most ridiculous thing they can get people to pay for... LOLLLL

ridiculous

their honeymoon looks so dull - spa, sound park, spa, ... boringgggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1414722

Some one out there is making a lot of money off people willing to pay to be dragged around a pool with their legs tied... they are probably sat there planning the most ridiculous thing they can get people to pay for... LOLLLL

ridiculous

The cheapest option for a week is basically 10k 😳🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1414722

ridiculous

And surprise surprise she said she’s looked at training to become one of these therapists…like being a doula, artist, PT, baby expert, etc,etc, etc!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doula!! she hasn't delivered any babies... if she had then we would all know about it

Also why is she showing us her pubes - NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR PUBES !!!!!

Do we think her and Matchuuuu will actually last? I know its sometimes hard to see what other people see in their partner, but how do they not annoy the hell out of each other on a daily basis?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we think her and Matchuuuu will actually last? I know its sometimes hard to see what other people see in their partner, but how do they not annoy the hell out of each other on a daily basis?! 😂
I think they will last, they do seem perfect for each other, however annoying. There’s someone out there for everyone 😂

Reactions: 4
every time I think I might visit the Maldives another influencer goes on another press discounted trip and makes it look incredibly dull

• Haha
Reactions: 6
every time I think I might visit the Maldives another influencer goes on another press discounted trip and makes it look incredibly dull
I dunno I think I might give my left arm for a dose of Maldives right now 🤣

Reactions: 1
I dunno I think I might give my left arm for a dose of Maldives right now 🤣
It looks beautiful don't get me wrong. Its a bit of a head scratcher for me as to what people do there. Everyone stays in 5* resorts where they eat their meals so can't be experiencing much local culture or local food and the resorts don't seem to have much going on.

Reactions: 3
It looks beautiful don't get me wrong. Its a bit of a head scratcher for me as to what people do there. Everyone stays in 5* resorts where they eat their meals so can't be experiencing much local culture or local food and the resorts don't seem to have much going on.
I went for a week and there was nothing to do. We stayed on a tiny island/hotel with hardly any facilities. When the tide went out you couldn't even snorkel and we were honestly really bored. Thankfully the week before we travelled non stop round Sri Lanka so were knackered and wanted to relax but we were glad we weren't there any longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.