Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of God. No doubt she will have another 2999993 vile dresses for the legal wedding today.

She is gross beyond belief.

Reactions: 9
So between all the hen do’s, engagement parties, after parties, weddings and whatever else they’ve had. - how many outfits has she worn?

Classic Chessie that she posted her outfit & sister - not her husband (or whatever angle of Rae she decides suits her privacy ethos that day)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't believe it's because they didn't realise you had to give 28 days notice for a marriage 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Anytime you feel stupid just come back to this caption. I would consider it common knowledge but even so she had a wedding a planner. She is so full of tit especially as the legal wedding usually goes first. Also what the duck? Grow up! Did Matt need tits? I hope her phone falls in the ocean! The honeymoon content is going to be repulsive!

Attachments

Also if you book the registrar they would have told you of the need to book your notice as well so the fact that they booked the registrar and then said they didn’t know is rubbish?

We were going to have a legal ceremony separate because we wanted to get married outside so it wasn’t legal (at that time) but we knew that and had it planned. She just sounds like an absolute moron.

Reactions: 14
So they planned their wedding in 28 days? Surely they booked their venue before that and would have been told. Shows that they were more focused on a big party then the legal bit

Never planned on having an intimate ceremony, but bought a jacket for it 8 months ago.. ok 🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anytime you feel stupid just come back to this caption. I would consider it common knowledge but even so she had a wedding a planner. She is so full of tit especially as the legal wedding usually goes first. Also what the duck? Grow up! Did Matt need tits? I hope her phone falls in the ocean! The honeymoon content is going to be repulsive!
WHAT BULLSHIT. If she had an actual registrar then they would have been emailed the paperwork, and harassed to get it all done like I was 😂 wasn’t the wedding date moved as well? I can’t get my head around this incompetent adult!

Reactions: 10
WHAT BULLSHIT. If she had an actual registrar then they would have been emailed the paperwork, and harassed to get it all done like I was 😂 wasn’t the wedding date moved as well? I can’t get my head around this incompetent adult!
She has a child as well! God help Rae

Reactions: 5
Do they really expect us to believe that after two years of delay and however many cancellations they 'didnt realise' it wouldn't be bloody legal? Well The amount of affiliate links in the post makes me think no. It's just another opportunity to drag out the 'wedding' content and squeeze out a few more quid. Gross.

Reactions: 16
Are Chessie and twit simply incapable of closing their mouths? Why are they always wide open in every post and story? These two give me the rage 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do they really expect us to believe that after two years of delay and however many cancellations they 'didnt realise' it wouldn't be bloody legal? Well The amount of affiliate links in the post makes me think no. It's just another opportunity to drag out the 'wedding' content and squeeze out a few more quid. Gross.
THIS! There is NO way they weren't told anything about giving notice throughout this process, especially if they booked a registrar. And it only takes a 30 second google to see the rules

Reactions: 8
Yep.. it is just so they could have yet another wedding thing...
It’s literally so vulgar, people are having a crisis about paying for things and these prats are having two weddings - one that lasted 3 days! I’m planning to get married in two years and we will have to save loads but also get a loan/credit card to pay - i HATE “influencers” like these, they don’t influence at all just make you feel bad about yourself. Yes you could say I’m jealous, but at the same time I wouldn’t want to sell my soul and entire life to social media.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.