Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone else there was wearing normal clothes and there she is in a ‘LOOK AT ME’ silky orange jumpsuit. What a knob.

Reactions: 7
Why does she hide a child’s face one minute then the next story post it? She really can never make her mind up about children and privacy. I’d never be posting a child that wasn’t mine on social media even if I did have consent.

Reactions: 8
what an absolutely hideous thought that Chessies ‘pearl bra’ tickled her nipples so much that they began expressing milk.
is this REALLY something we all needed to know? No thanks.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
what an absolutely hideous thought that Chessies ‘pearl bra’ tickled her nipples so much that they began expressing milk.
I really don't think that's how it works 🤔 then again, I'm not a doula/founder of Babyhood (she seems to have forgotten about that!) So what do I know?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She had to mention it as now the wedding is out the way and she’s not breastfeeding any more she hasn’t got anything to talk about until her next sponsored post comes in.

That honestly made my stomach churn

Reactions: 5
That honestly made my stomach churn
I'm a huge BF advocate, so i don't think it's gross but it's a little bit like sweating through a top - why would you tell the world?!?! It's nothing to be ashamed about as we're all human, you might admit it to the friends you're with, but you wouldn't broadcast or draw attention to it.
I actually think there's something wrong with her, she seeks attention regardless of whether it's positive or not

Reactions: 12
I'm a huge BF advocate, so i don't think it's gross but it's a little bit like sweating through a top - why would you tell the world?!?! It's nothing to be ashamed about as we're all human, you might admit it to the friends you're with, but you wouldn't broadcast or draw attention to it.
I actually think there's something wrong with her, she seeks attention regardless of whether it's positive or not
Oh, please don’t misunderstand me, I didn’t mean I didn’t want to hear about her leaking through her top - that doesn’t bother me. What bothered me was the description she provided of her pearl bra basically stimulating her nipples in such a way that they ended up leaking. Just a bizarre and unnecessary thing to tell the world!

Reactions: 18
Oh, please don’t misunderstand me, I didn’t mean I didn’t want to hear about her leaking through her top - that doesn’t bother me. What bothered me was the description she provided of her pearl bra basically stimulating her nipples in such a way that they ended up leaking. Just a bizarre and unnecessary thing to tell the world!
Yeah exactly. It’s the kind of “sexy” implication that is just too much. Like I really don’t need to think about chessie having her nipples stimulated

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is this even possible or is she chatting BS
She fed for 10months, so it's possible for her to still produce milk; some women are able to express drops of milk years after stopping feeding.
Whether a pearl bra rubbing on her nipperoos is enough to stimulate a massive dress-soaking letdown, I find a bit dubious! If she had that much milk, she would surely have been uncomfortable/engorged.

Breastfeeding is a supply & demand business, so if she isn't feeding/expressing, her milk production would have slowed down to match output.

Maybe if she is blessed with that much milk, she could express and donate to a human milk bank!

Reactions: 11
Wait … what the?!! So now there’s another wedding which is actually legal????

imagine Mathews family sat there watching her glue those feathers to her shoes and thinking what on earth????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
All that for a wedding which wasn't even legal??!?!
Don’t most people do the legal bit before they get married if their venue isn’t a licensed one? The only time I’ve ever known anyone do it is if they’ve had a wedding abroad, or they’re on Dont Tell The Bride 😂

What a fraud, so it was just a massive party rather than a wedding? All that money on a venue and they don’t have a marriage license 😬

Reactions: 19
Don’t most people do the legal bit before they get married if their venue isn’t a licensed one? The only time I’ve ever known anyone do it is if they’ve had a wedding abroad, or they’re on Dont Tell The Bride 😂

What a fraud, so it was just a massive party rather than a wedding? All that money on a venue and they don’t have a marriage license 😬
Probably all to show off and post pics on Instagram

Wtaf? I’m so confused. She spoke of the guy who ‘married them’ and there were pics of her down an aisle of some kind where that Mcfly guy sung to them?! Confused!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.