Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially as all the rest, except maybe Sarah, were all so happy to carry on, wonder if she regrets making such a final decision now!

Not really Cheryl related and I really hope Sarah is doing well and would update us more often as to how she is doing...but a few years back I heard a rumour she was a heroin addict...it stemmed from when Trisha Paytas was on CBB with Sarah and said she was going into the diary to get methadone...normally I would think it's just rubbish but her appearance seemed to dramatically deteriorate in the space of a few years and she seemed to acquire that "weathered look" you sometimes associate with people doing hard drugs....not only that but although Sarahs never been the same level of dancer as say Cheryl, on the last girls aloud tour she looked SO spaced out and unco-ordinated, then her ex Chad Johnson called her a crackhead on an instagram live etc etc

There just seems to be too many common demoninators for me. I bet if Cheryl knew she used that as an excuse for ending the band as well...none of them have really bothered with Sarah ever since the split for no aparrent reason which also lends to the theory

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes I think the same about Sarah. She used to be so beautiful that I would feel so jealous as a young teen but she did *something* to weather her looks so drastically by about 30. Sarah was a mess in the BB house, she caned it every night. I watched her episode of ‘Living with Lucy’ on YouTube and she seemed so lost, I do genuinely feel for her. 😩

Especially as all the rest, except maybe Sarah, were all so happy to carry on, wonder if she regrets making such a final decision now!

Not really Cheryl related and I really hope Sarah is doing well and would update us more often as to how she is doing...but a few years back I heard a rumour she was a heroin addict...it stemmed from when Trisha Paytas was on CBB with Sarah and said she was going into the diary to get methadone...normally I would think it's just rubbish but her appearance seemed to dramatically deteriorate in the space of a few years and she seemed to acquire that "weathered look" you sometimes associate with people doing hard drugs....not only that but although Sarahs never been the same level of dancer as say Cheryl, on the last girls aloud tour she looked SO spaced out and unco-ordinated, then her ex Chad Johnson called her a crackhead on an instagram live etc etc

There just seems to be too many common demoninators for me. I bet if Cheryl knew she used that as an excuse for ending the band as well...none of them have really bothered with Sarah ever since the split for no aparrent reason which also lends to the theory
I’ve heard Cheryl was a coke addict on the gossip thread on here. And I think Kimberley was caught with cannabis around 2004. It wouldn’t surprise me if they all did it. Somebody (on here) said Nicola liked coke too and does anyone remember about ten years ago when Nadine started to get REALLY thin? Around early 2010. And yes, I hope Sarah and her treatment are going well.

Reactions: 8
Yes I think the same about Sarah. She used to be so beautiful that I would feel so jealous as a young teen but she did *something* to weather her looks so drastically by about 30. Sarah was a mess in the BB house, she caned it every night. I watched her episode of ‘Living with Lucy’ on YouTube and she seemed so lost, I do genuinely feel for her. 😩
I also watched the LWL episode and it was quite scary. Randomly having mimosas for breakfast (because that’s what Americans do). It’s really worth a look to those who haven’t seen it - I really did feel for her and I agree with you @truffletrot she looked so so lost.

Reactions: 3
I also watched the LWL episode and it was quite scary. Randomly having mimosas for breakfast (because that’s what Americans do). It’s really worth a look to those who haven’t seen it - I really did feel for her and I agree with you @truffletrot she looked so so lost.
Yes she was drinking a lot and my mums an alcoholic who would say exactly something like ‘it’s breakfast time!’ to justify it. After she came out of the CBB house she would post crazy Instagram videos at like 3am of her DJ’ing to her audience of her dog. When I watched the LWL programme I just wanted to say to her ‘give it up sarah! Move somewhere quiet, forget showbiz, and just try and find happiness within yourself’

PS: @S4buk if you haven’t seen the Living with Lucy Daniella Westbrook episode you’re in for a treat!

Sarah is probably looking less than a 100% atm because of the cancer tbf.

ETA: although I realise now you’re talking about when she was younger 😂 ignore me!

Sarah is probably looking less than a 100% atm because of the cancer tbf.

ETA: although I realise now you’re talking about when she was younger 😂 ignore me!
Hi yes what I meant was if you compare pics of Sarah say 2013 - 2016 something major seems to have happened in that time to cause her to develop a certain weathered look....

I havent really seen any pics of her lately or even since about 2018 tbh! I just hope to god she pulls through <3

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Trisha was on CBB?! Sarah has been know as a mess since the start and it's hard to still look fresh faced with that kind of lifestyle once you get into your 30s.

They had a documentary made that they managed to get pulled and never aired after one heavy session in a Spanish villa IIRC that the management or label didn't want anyone seeing.

Not sure if I've posted this before, but kinda cute the looks she gives sarah after absolutely murdering the note. Best girls aloud performance ever, that's why Nadine was given the lead 98% of the time 😂

• Haha
Trisha was on CBB?! Sarah has been know as a mess since the start and it's hard to still look fresh faced with that kind of lifestyle once you get into your 30s.

They had a documentary made that they managed to get pulled and never aired after one heavy session in a Spanish villa IIRC that the management or label didn't want anyone seeing.

Not sure if I've posted this before, but kinda cute the looks she gives sarah after absolutely murdering the note. Best girls aloud performance ever, that's why Nadine was given the lead 98% of the time 😂

Oh my god I forgot about this 😂 3:38 in and Sarah goes for it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she keep going?! 🤣 I just cringed myself inside out. Cheryl looks like she’s silently asking the audience for forgiveness.

Does anyone know why Cheryl hated nadine? I really liked nadine when she appeared on I’m a Celeb last year

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why Cheryl hated nadine? I really liked nadine when she appeared on I’m a Celeb last year
Presumably because Nadine was not only beautiful and seemingly popular with fans; she also had an incredible singing voice. Their looks (Cheryl's and Nadine's) were quite similar, but Cheryl was only chosen for GA because she fit "the look" that was wanted, so she was massively insecure next to Nadine.

Javine was better fit for GA if they were going off singing ability and she was robbed. I will die on this hill :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@truffletrot and @S4buk thank you for recommending the Living With Lucy episode, I’d never seen it before, but watching it now! I’ve always had a soft spot for Sarah, and like everyone else I really hope she pulls through.

Presumably because Nadine was not only beautiful and seemingly popular with fans; she also had an incredible singing voice. Their looks (Cheryl's and Nadine's) were quite similar, but Cheryl was only chosen for GA because she fit "the look" that was wanted, so she was massively insecure next to Nadine.

Javine was better fit for GA if they were going off singing ability and she was robbed. I will die on this hill :ROFLMAO:
I’m going way off topic here, I can’t hear Javine’s name without thinking “the slaag!” thanks to this iconic NMTB episode 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Nadine claims it was because she got all the solo's and that they hated Andy higgins from xenomania because of it too.

For their last album they didn't use xenomania for this reason aparrently! Their last song - beautiful cos you love me - had no solos from nadine on it either so I feel there's probably some truth there........

That being said I think Nadine probably rubbed them all up the wrong way around 2007 when she moved to America and hoped to make it big there and at that point presumably wanted girls aloud to finish so she could go and be a big star across the pond... Obviously that didn't really go as planned so by the time girls aloud did the reunion tour in 2013 she knew where her bread was buttered and wanted GA to carry on 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I used to be a massive ga fan. Lol. I loved Nadine so I'm not being biased, but she really rubbed everyone up the wrong way, she beought in her own management and really was rubbing the other girls up the wrong way I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to be a massive ga fan. Lol. I loved Nadine so I'm not being biased, but she really rubbed everyone up the wrong way, she beought in her own management and really was rubbing the other girls up the wrong way I think.
Me too <3 someone should start a GA thread....I would but I dont know how lol

Definitely! This thread is more about GA than Cheryl now haha! I’d start one too but I don’t have a clue either lol.

• Haha
good idea! And done! Jump (!) over here for a thread of their own!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.