Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’d get the same comments about being in the relationship just because she wanted a baby if there wasn’t an age gap, or if he was older rather than younger. Cheryl would have had the means to have a child with or without a partners help.
The problem with chezza is I think she's been so desperate for the fairytale marriage ending since she divorced Ashley she just clings on to any man who she has anything in common with, this was pretty obvious when she married JB after knowing him a month. Even with Ashley, I believe she got engaged when they'd only been dating 6 months or something.

It's very telling that she doesn't seem to have a type, each of the men she's dated (Ashley, Derek, Tre, JB, Liam) are all literally polar opposites of each other.

So when she got to her early-mid thirties and thought the next thing she wanted was a child, the next man who came along would do just fine which just so happened to be Liam🤷🏻‍♀️ she'd rather do that and have the "idyllic" family unit, than go it alone with a sperm donor.

Reactions: 11
I remember listening to a podcast she was on and she said liams parents were quite involved with bear. Babysitting etc after they split

Reactions: 3
Liams relationship with his own son is weird. Is Liam a rubbish dad or does chez control it. Odd.
More has been said on the subject before on here but the vibe is he was just the sperm donor because she wanted a child. It makes sense, he doesn't spend time with the kid and neither her or him are concerned about that. I think it was just an arrangement. There was also speculation on here she's gay

Reactions: 10
I’m an old bag, but I do wonder how ‘that tattoo’ has fared with pregnancy, labour etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The problem with chezza is I think she's been so desperate for the fairytale marriage ending since she divorced Ashley she just clings on to any man who she has anything in common with, this was pretty obvious when she married JB after knowing him a month. Even with Ashley, I believe she got engaged when they'd only been dating 6 months or something.

It's very telling that she doesn't seem to have a type, each of the men she's dated (Ashley, Derek, Tre, JB, Liam) are all literally polar opposites of each other.

So when she got to her early-mid thirties and thought the next thing she wanted was a child, the next man who came along would do just fine which just so happened to be Liam🤷🏻‍♀️ she'd rather do that and have the "idyllic" family unit, than go it alone with a sperm donor.
Why do you say it is very telling that she doesn't have a type? Just curious. I don't have a physical type. I just go for guys who I get on with; no matter what they look like.. well, there has to be some physical attraction. Btw, I am not a fan of Cheryl; just can't warm to her.

Reactions: 2
Why do you say it is very telling that she doesn't have a type? Just curious. I don't have a physical type. I just go for guys who I get on with; no matter what they look like.. well, there has to be some physical attraction. Btw, I am not a fan of Cheryl; just can't warm to her.
Because i feel it goes with my impression of her that she's just desperate to have the perfect family/marriage and its that idea of that she's in love with ,not the person.

Normally even though someone doesn't have a physical type the guys they go for will have something in common be it age (Ashley & JB were slightly older than her, Tre & Derek were slightly younger, Liam was alot younger) the types of personalities, job etc etc.

I'm not saying everyone has to have a type all the time it's just so random with her

My thoughts exactly! Isn't she one of five?
not a Cheryl fan, but she said Joan doesn't live with her cos she's got other grandchildren to look after in newcastle

"Unfortunately she hasn’t moved in with me, because I would like her to. She’s not into the idea at all. She’s too much of a Geordie, and she has grandchildren up there. I can’t really take her away from them.

'But bless her, she travels up and down the country. When my work involves a night out that’s way past Bear’s bedtime, she will come and put him to bed. I don’t want anyone else to do that."

Is her brother still in prison does anyone know?

Reactions: 4
Unless he has since gone back for something else I think he is out. He got six years in 2011.

Reactions: 2
Because i feel it goes with my impression of her that she's just desperate to have the perfect family/marriage and its that idea of that she's in love with ,not the person.

Normally even though someone doesn't have a physical type the guys they go for will have something in common be it age (Ashley & JB were slightly older than her, Tre & Derek were slightly younger, Liam was alot younger) the types of personalities, job etc etc.

I'm not saying everyone has to have a type all the time it's just so random with her
All rich, that was what was in common!

not a Cheryl fan, but she said Joan doesn't live with her cos she's got other grandchildren to look after in newcastle

"Unfortunately she hasn’t moved in with me, because I would like her to. She’s not into the idea at all. She’s too much of a Geordie, and she has grandchildren up there. I can’t really take her away from them.

'But bless her, she travels up and down the country. When my work involves a night out that’s way past Bear’s bedtime, she will come and put him to bed. I don’t want anyone else to do that."

Is her brother still in prison does anyone know?
Very weird that the mother moved in with all her relationships. No wonder they all ended. Who would want that threesome. Not suggesting anything bad!

Reactions: 7
I’m an old bag, but I do wonder how ‘that tattoo’ has fared with pregnancy, labour etc.
Haha I must be an old bag too, because I wonder the same.

Your profile picture is so beautiful. S/he looks so much like our precious cat Ollie, who sadly passed a few years back.

god she’s delusional isn’t she?! She can’t sing!!!!!!! She can’t sing, she can’t write music, she’s got the personality & charisma of a dry bit of toast, she’s an average dancer and she’s fairly average looking even with all the plastic surgery. She never had a chance at being a big solo pop star.
she’s a good dancer I think.

She looks like Carol Vorderman in this photo 🙈

she used to be pretty, years ago when she was first on xfactor. All fake of course - she’s no stranger to cosmetic surgery and enhancements. But she’s ruined herself now, gone too far with it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.