Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots and lots of talk about it...

Didn't read it properly but what I read didn't make sense something about only 2 hours sleep and pillow face...

Yep my thoughts exactly!

Reactions: 5
Oh no I think it's a little more than pillow face. It could be the lips?

I don't think the hair helps, she looks slightly deranged.

1541783373084.png

1541783416515.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think there was rumours about her lips having a little extra help too...

That hair looks like she's had the old fashioned beer can thrown over her.. literally

She's obviously not coping well without Liam will be the next headline to be thrown about am sure..

Reactions: 2
She looks like michael Jackson! Definately had work done.

Reactions: 12
Looks like cheek filler/botox or something? And maybe lip fillers?

Reactions: 1
Its a shame she felt the need to fill her face with plastic. She was always quite pretty, so didn't need anything done. I was shocked when I saw part of the music video on her Instagram earlier. I have to agree, she looks like Michael Jackson!

I think she looks shocking.

She was naturally pretty. She didn't need touch a thing. Silly girl.

She has that weird, plastic Tulisa look now! I can't figure out what she did, but it's HORRIBLE. I also think these plastic surgeons are massively partially to blame. If a woman her age came into my office, with her features, and told me she wanted work done and was in the middle of a break up with her baby daddy, I'd refer her to a life coach or some other therapy and I would not touch her face. Damn.

She's no stranger to surgery though, she had a nose job and veneers during her girl band days.

cheryl-before-after-hudabeauty.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Imagine looking like that and still being horribly insecure!

one of these days one of these celebs will talk about how comfortable they are in their own skins and body and soul and mind, and I will fall off my chair :LOL: Isn't it a sad message to send to fans, who will largely look nothing like her, yet hopefully feel a billion times better about themselves, despite their idol being a mess. C'mon, where are you refreshing celebs lol.

It's like Mrs Hinch, she cringes if she catches sight of her reflection in her insta stories, she always films herself with full hair, makeup, fake eyelashes etc and even that's not enough, on goes the snap chat filter. colleen ballinger has taken to using snapchat to give important baby updates as she hates what she calls her fat face (she actually looks fab) I despair of these people. I'm just glad I feel good about myself, but it is an inside job for sure!

Reactions: 13
“But Avril Lavigne is not the first celebrity to be subject to a (completely unverified) cloning conspiracy theory”

??

#WhoClonedCheryl
#WhatsHerSecondNameNow
Cheryl Cole Tweedy Versini Ferrero Rocher.....One Direction ?

• Haha

Yel

It's sad that we live in a world where even some of the most beautiful people feel the need to butcher their own face. She looks like a middle aged Beverly hills housewive.

The must is awful also, she must really have nothing going on if she's going back to that. "Love made me do it, it wasn't my fault, I take no blame for my behaviour' it sounds like a basic anthem. Nothingness generic music. The record company obviously don't value her that much to buy her that cheap song.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's only in her 30s so surely shouldn't need fillers/botox yet anyway? Her skin always looked great.

I feel like getting them prematurely only makes you look older. I think they can look good (the Spice Girls at the moment look great, aside from whatever Mel B's done to her face) but can also very quickly make you look like that Jocelyn Wildenstein.

Reactions: 4

Yel

She's only in her 30s so surely shouldn't need fillers/botox yet anyway? Her skin always looked great.

I feel like getting them prematurely only makes you look older. I think they can look good (the Spice Girls at the moment look great, aside from whatever Mel B's done to her face) but can also very quickly make you look like that Jocelyn Wildenstein.
The Geordie shore girls in their early 20s all had fillers, lip injections and Botox. You're never top young to start apparently.

I can't find the clip but Courtney Cox on Bear Grylls regretting hers was pretty sad, I can imagine in Hollywood they are under alot of pressure.

Reactions: 7
“The prosecution claimed the singer had been full of her own importance and became angry when the toilet attendant told her she could not have the lollipop she wanted.

Tweedy had admitted calling the toilet attendant a bleeping witch, but had denied using racist language. The prosecution claimed she had called her a "bleeping black witch".”

I like to think every time Cheryl messes up, the night club attendant raises a lollipop to Jesus ???

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Yel

Any excuse to share this, her bouncing around when they accidentally turn on the mic and the recored track doesn't play is golden. I wonder if she punched one of the sound engineers and this was their revenge

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Any excuse to share this, her bouncing around when they accidentally turn on the mic and the recored track doesn't play is golden. I wonder if she punched one of the sound engineers and this was their revenge

Oh my god how did it take her that long to realise there was no track and sing?

The Geordie shore girls in their early 20s all had fillers, lip injections and Botox. You're never top young to start apparently.

I can't find the clip but Courtney Cox on Bear Grylls regretting hers was pretty sad, I can imagine in Hollywood they are under alot of pressure.
I remember that re: Courtney Cox...I think she was at least able to get a lot of hers dissolved/reversed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yel

@Mayday oh she knew it wasn't playing, she was probably thinking - oh tit sing really quietly the mic is on so she ends up whispering. That was the pre recorded vocals kicking in later in the song with a maybe mix of some live with pitch correction.

Better to carry on stage dancing around than do an Ashlee Simpson, but she does look like a tit.

• Haha
Yeah a lot of the comments are saying, doesn't that prove she can sing during the second part? No, it doesn't. Her real singing voice is that mess right at the start. Which she reduced to a barely there whisper to hide the fact she cannot sing at all.

When it sounds like she's singing later in the song, that's her auto-tuned, pre recorded vocals finally kicking in. lol.

I heard her 'singing live' at the Jubilee, horrendous. Pretty girl, not talented, destroyed her looks, not smart.

I love these video's are still surfacing :LOL: It's staggering she's still trying to pretend she's a singer and releasing songs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.