Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trisha was on CBB?! Sarah has been know as a mess since the start and it's hard to still look fresh faced with that kind of lifestyle once you get into your 30s.

They had a documentary made that they managed to get pulled and never aired after one heavy session in a Spanish villa IIRC that the management or label didn't want anyone seeing.

Not sure if I've posted this before, but kinda cute the looks she gives sarah after absolutely murdering the note. Best girls aloud performance ever, that's why Nadine was given the lead 98% of the time 😂

What's with all the mic stand stroking?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor thing. I remember listening to a radio interview with cheryl after her uk solo tour. She said she had plans for a world tour and nothing was going to get in her way in terms of succeeding on an international level with the likes of madonna, beyonce, and adele :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Poor thing. I remember listening to a radio interview with cheryl after her uk solo tour. She said she had plans for a world tour and nothing was going to get in her way in terms of succeeding on an international level with the likes of madonna, beyonce, and adele :D
god she’s delusional isn’t she?! She can’t sing!!!!!!! She can’t sing, she can’t write music, she’s got the personality & charisma of a dry bit of toast, she’s an average dancer and she’s fairly average looking even with all the plastic surgery. She never had a chance at being a big solo pop star.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She had the looks but not the talent, but they still shoved her into the spotlight with autocue, and then she started believing her own hype.

Reactions: 12
Liams relationship with his own son is weird. Is Liam a rubbish dad or does chez control it. Odd.

Reactions: 9
Liams relationship with his own son is weird. Is Liam a rubbish dad or does chez control it. Odd.
He’s never seemed that interested in being a dad. Maybe he felt he was too young for it? Seems to suit Cheryl that she has her son all to herself most of the time.

Reactions: 11
I know she is perhpas a bit terrifying but he just needs to put his foot down get a solicitor and get a proper access agreement drawn up. cos your right it's just bizarre!

Reactions: 4
I know, it's very odd! Is he allowed to see him now because he wasn't allowed to a few weeks ago 🤔

I just think he’s a rubbish dad to be honest. He’s always saying COVID is the reason why he doesn’t see him. I thought that was allowed? Didn’t he miss all his birthdays too?

Reactions: 15
He’s never seemed that interested in being a dad. Maybe he felt he was too young for it? Seems to suit Cheryl that she has her son all to herself most of the time.
I think you're right. But surely cheryl would want a break. We all want a break!

I know, it's very odd! Is he allowed to see him now because he wasn't allowed to a few weeks ago 🤔
Yeah didn't he say it was because of covid? Did Cheryl stop him or did he use covid as an excuse!?

Does she have a nanny? Or does her mum live with her? I've not kept up with what she's been up to for a while.

Reactions: 3
Does she have a nanny? Or does her mum live with her? I've not kept up with what she's been up to for a while.
Oh yeah I suppose she does have some help. Forgot she was a celeb for a minute 🤣

Cheryl’s mum lives with her so she’ll be helping Her with parenting.
Wonder if Cheryl's other brothers and sisters ever get a look in with their mum!

I don't think Liam necessarily wanted to be a father but he was living out his boyhood fantasy with Cheryl. I think she wanted a kid and he was the one available.

I also think that her mother causes issues in her relationships, she always seems to be around. I think Cheryl is/was her meal ticket even as a child (being entered into beauty parents and talent shows etc) I personally feel these types of parents are craving something themselves.

Reactions: 14
I don't think Liam necessarily wanted to be a father but he was living out his boyhood fantasy with Cheryl. I think she wanted a kid and he was the one available.

I also think that her mother causes issues in her relationships, she always seems to be around. I think Cheryl is/was her meal ticket even as a child (being entered into beauty parents and talent shows etc) I personally feel these types of parents are craving something themselves.
Yes I agree. The Liam thing was definitely some sort of short term arrangement, solely for her to have a baby. It was so obvious how that would end.
The mother always being around has been mentioned before - even as far back as Ashley 😏

Reactions: 9
Personally, I think any relationship would fail if you have the in-laws living with you. Man or Woman. This is not the 1950s!

I wonder if she’d get the same comments about being in the relationship just because she wanted a baby if there wasn’t an age gap, or if he was older rather than younger. Cheryl would have had the means to have a child with or without a partners help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.