Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find the name ‘Bear’ absolutely ridiculous. Apologies in advance if I have offended anyone 😂

Reactions: 34
Its so bleeping weird! He always came across as the sensible, responsible one.

We all know it isn't Covid - I have lots of friends who have arrangements in place that mean they can share children. It's not that at all. So what is it?
A) He's a deadbeat - doesn't care
B) The child is not his
C) His but part of an agreement where she has full responsibility
D) Something else (does someone have an illness which means sharing is dangerous in the current climate?)

Reactions: 8
Its so bleeping weird! He always came across as the sensible, responsible one.

We all know it isn't Covid - I have lots of friends who have arrangements in place that mean they can share children. It's not that at all. So what is it?
A) He's a deadbeat - doesn't care
B) The child is not his
C) His but part of an agreement where she has full responsibility
D) Something else (does someone have an illness which means sharing is dangerous in the current climate?)
I think it’s A or C! The whole ‘relationship’ was bizarre. Strange in the article shared up thread how he refers to her as ‘his [Bear’s] mother’ not Cheryl. It’s like it’s an arrangement or he’s just totally alienated.

Reactions: 9
What on earth was that marriage to JB Fernandez versini about? They didn’t even look like they knew each other when they were walking around. Then she got super skinny because his dad died..... wtf??

Reactions: 21
I think he has a drink problem , and possibly other stuff.. I'm sure it's been in the papers that his friends etc have told him to get help for it!!

I don't think it's his decision not to see his son but hers!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just saw an article about dead beat daddy and came here.
no idea what kind of mother she is but that poor kid with a tosser like that as a father.

Reactions: 7
I think he has a drink problem , and possibly other stuff.. I'm sure it's been in the papers that his friends etc have told him to get help for it!!

I don't think it's his decision not to see his son but hers!!!
The Daily Mail did an article about it recently. Something about how he felt that if he kept drinking it would ruin his relationship with Bear. I don’t want to come across as rude but he hardly has a relationship with him.

What happened to Cheryl?

Did she get divorced?

I remember when she was fired in the States - which was horrible - but not much after this

Reactions: 4
i read the Cheryl book once. Very interesting. Did anyone else read it? It explains a lot and a lot of stuff shes Done. Makes sense after reading the book

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
i read the Cheryl book once. Very interesting. Did anyone else read it? It explains a lot and a lot of stuff shes Done. Keys sense after reading the book
does she say sorry to the toilet attendant 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 10
does she say sorry to the toilet attendant 😐
What do you reckon 😂😂😂😂😂

there was some unusual sleeping with older men from what I remember (it was a while ago that I read the book) It sounded like she was groomed. She had a much older boyfriend at a young age

• Wow
I have no Interest in Chery really but always thought it super strange that as a grown adult her mum is always with her! Literally all the time, & moves into a new relationship/home & mum comes too! That has got to be a blooming nightmare. Imagine you have a row, does mum join in too??
Very peculiar.

Reactions: 27
I am not a Cheryl fan but Liam is clearly not a hugely responsible dad and prioritises his new girlfriend, going clubbing and ‘making music’ over time with his child and was doing so before the pandemic. I saw an article saying he was sad he had to fly overseas for ‘work’ on Bears birthday but then was papped out in a club in the US with the 19 year old girl which made my eyes roll out of my head seen as he has very little new music to show for all his work 😂

Reactions: 19
I must admit I’m not a Cheryl fan either 😂 however I completely take my hat off to her for keeping bear out of the spot light completely. I honestly thought before she would be doing ok magazines. She keeps quiet of Liams ‘approach’ to parenting and doesn’t try and play the single mum card. Maybe she’s grown up and wants the quiet life who knows 🤷‍♀️ I do think she never got over Ashley though

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i read the Cheryl book once. Very interesting. Did anyone else read it? It explains a lot and a lot of stuff shes Done. Makes sense after reading the book
I did. I still didn’t like her much after it though if I recall

• Haha
I always find this so strange...he’s not exactly busy with loads of stuff in the charts etc so how is he too busy to see his child? I think Cheryl has probably let him off the hook quite easily, he’s too young and immature to be a parent and she gets to have her son all to herself and the longer Liam is not in Bear’s life the more likely their relationship will completely fizzle out.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.