Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I would love to live near a celebrity!
When you say they lived on a golf course.. was that wentworth by any chance?
No not the Wentworth golf course, I’ve been inside the grounds a few times I did a few deliveries when Cheryl lived there. Saw her and bear through a window once otherwise I always dealt with her brother or mum. Also stroked liams Great Dane that was pretty cool, he lived out in the garage/brother annex

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I’m not buying this whole “she’s a hopeless romantic” shtick......!

she falls into bed and into “relationships” with men she hardly knows abs then moves into the next before she’s even washed the bedsheets!!!!! The whole relationship with the Jean Bernard guy was a pure PR stunt. The relationship with Liam Payne was the same; I’d be surprised if that baby is even his biological child!!!!!!
Im believing this. The Ashley story post toiletgate... jean benard wedding in a fortnight as album was released. Both tour dancers so convenient. liam and her when she was at her tiniest like another issue goingon that needed masking maybe?
I like Cheryl but her image is so contrived. Its a bit too polished.
You never see her getting papped walking down the street off duty of a day...
I wonder if she has given up on showbiz.

Reactions: 13
I think she’s incredibly lucky that her court case against has not been brought back into the limelight this year. I noticed when she left a BLM post on her Instagram, she disabled the comments. It’s no wonder why.

Reactions: 15
Im believing this. The Ashley story post toiletgate... jean benard wedding in a fortnight as album was released. Both tour dancers so convenient. liam and her when she was at her tiniest like another issue goingon that needed masking maybe?
Isn’t she one of the only people in the uk who is not allowed to be photographed on the street or something? I remember reading about how she was bizarrely awarded this right. She also tried to get any mention of her criminal conviction wiped off the internet (the right to forget) after a guardian journalist dared mention it In an interview a few years back.
She sent out legal letters and everything but apparently failed to get the courts to agree to it.
Haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Isn’t she one of the only people in the uk who is not allowed to be photographed on the street or something? I remember reading about how she was bizarrely awarded this right. She also tried to get any mention of her criminal conviction wiped off the internet (the right to forget) after a guardian journalist dared mention it In an interview a few years back.
She sent out legal letters and everything but apparently failed to get the courts to agree to it.
Haha.
That is sooooo interesting. Bet she’s living her best life off all the cash she’s made but she doesn’t want the fame and attention goes with it?! You can’t pick and choose Chez!

Reactions: 4
She loves herself too much to fall hopelessly in love. Everything she does is orchestrated and controlled by her. Ultimate narcissist. Ever since the toilet incident she has been trying to portray herself as being this wonderful untalented person to deflect from reminders of THAT incident. Thank goodness there are enough people who like to remind her.

Reactions: 10
Oooh that's an interesting take. Who do you think is?
Probably a sperm donor.

I dunno. I just think their whole “relationship” was nothing but a PR stunt to build the story up for when she got pregnant. I don’t believe they were ever genuinely together and I don’t think that child is his.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Devoted dad nonsense as well in that article. Fair enough bringing up Covid however with the money he has he could get tested regularly whilst isolating before seeing him if he was so devoted. Clearly other things in his life is more important than his child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This is very odd. The wording used is incredibly strange

I always had the feeling she thought time was running out to start a family due to how many poor past relationships she's had that never lasted. So with Liam fancying her ever since his X Factor teenage years he was easy to snare as a sperm donor where the end goal wasn't a long term relationship it was to become a mum without the need of IVF as she's pretty much bringing Bear up on her own anyway which I am sure Liam knew was the plan from the off. He's likely fine with the fact he's fathered a child with his teenage crush.

Reactions: 20
If that baby isn't his then I wonder why he is making himself look like an incredibly dead beat dad for no reason. I truly think he has no idea how he is coming across.

Reactions: 18
I absolutely think it is his baby.He was always just a sperm donor to Chery and I totally believe she got preganant on purpose.I never sensed any real love between them.

Reactions: 23
The only relationship she’s had that seemed genuine was her marriage to Ashley Cole. Everything that came after had just seemed like PR.

Reactions: 21
Imagine if a mother put out an interview like that. She’d be ripped to bits. It’s all so fishy.

Reactions: 17
I believe the Ashley relationship too I think. Cheryl was basically forced into reluctantly dumping him by her record company and Simon Cowell, in order to keep her reputation and status at the time as the ‘nations sweetheart‘, she was huge remember.
If they did still hook up from time to time I wouldn't be at all surprised....

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.