Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've posted this on the Footballers and Wags forum but thought it would (maybe) interest you guys too:

During the World Cup in Germany 2006 my hubby, our son and my father in law went out to Stuttgart to support the England team. They took some time out to visit Baden Baden where the England team were based. My son who was 10 at the time came across Cheryl and Ashley Cole at a restaurant...my nervous son went up their table (I was reassured they wasn't eating) to ask for an autograph and was told to "SOD OFF" by Cheryl...

My son was devastated as all the other England players were lovely to him and signed lots of memorabilia. He shouldn't have interrupted their time together and i did explain this could be seen as rude but he was so excited to meet them. Lesson learnt...

Suffice to say he cant stand the cow-bag now!
I’m not surprised. She showed her true colours when she punched the loo attendant in that club.

I followed the exploits of the WAGs in Baden Baden. Hilarious, for all the wrong reasons. It was a time when WAGs became minor celebrities, helped along by Footballers’ Wives being on telly. There wasn’t much for the British reporters to write about between games, so the WAGs kindly helped to fill column inches. Gangs of no-marks roaming the streets of Baden Baden, shopping and shrieking.

What was really funny was, dear old Cheryl and Posh Spice decided that they were a cut above the other WAGs - not famous enough to hang out with major talents like them - so they would go out by themselves, dressed to the nines in full tattoo-baring finery and noticeably eyeing each other beadily to work out whether the other’s outfit outshone her own. Talk about massive egos!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haha I would love to live near a celebrity!
When you say they lived on a golf course.. was that wentworth by any chance?
Cheryl for a time lived with Liam in a mansion less than 2 miles from where I live. (I live in a modest semi-detached in a busy road). By daughter’s boyfriend lives next door to to Liam’s house. He saw them with Bear a couple of times going for a walk with Bear in a pushchair. It’s a private road and a golf course runs through it. For a while they were seen in our local Sainsburys’s etc. Cheryl is absolutely tiny and incredibly pretty but aloof. Liam is also pretty 😉 He was very patient with the teenagers that used to demand selfies with him, and he never said no. I’ve seen him interviewed and he’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer and he’s made some cringeworthy comments. I don’t know if he’s sold that house now but I haven’t seen him around for over a year now, and his distinctive car hasn’t been tearing about the local roads or parked up in Sainsbury’s. That car being parked at Sainsbury’s caused teenage girls from the surrounding streets to literally RUN to Sainsbury’s 🤣

Reactions: 4
Cheryl wasn’t with Ashley when the malaria thing happened. I doubt it was a coke overdose as that wouldn’t take long to get over. Interesting to know though

Reactions: 7
I have it on good authority but the malaria thing was a cover for her to get treatment for addiction to diet pills

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She clearly starves herself because when she was pregnant she was actually a normal weight as she wasn’t dieting for once.

Reactions: 7
I mean what was she thinking?! Her makeup looks so harsh here as well.

Reactions: 4
Did you see Calvin Harris's tweet about growing a "beard" to gain respect for the Grammy's? LOL. He was with Taylor just before then and basically was hinting that it was a fake relationship. He since deleted it. This should probably be moved to Taylor's thread now, sorry admin.
Wow, that’s extremely strange.

1. I have only heard of this metaphor of beard recently. Is it a years’ old term?

2. Is it worth giving up a year of his love life for this? Would he be dating in the side? Do you think the then members of her girl squad knew it?

Reactions: 2
Wow, that’s extremely strange.

1. I have only heard of this metaphor of beard recently. Is it a years’ old term?

2. Is it worth giving up a year of his love life for this? Would he be dating in the side? Do you think the then members of her girl squad knew it?
1. Bearding has been around for ages

2. Money and publicity talks. No dating on the side (the contract will be clear about that). No, the “girl squad” was all a PR thing too. Lots of publicity for everyone involved. Look how many of them she hangs around with now.

Reactions: 6
The Cheryl les thing Ive heard lots and all her realtionships seem like perfectly timed PR.
I think if she came out it'd be great timing; she'd gain support and be catapulted back into the public eye.
These days theres acceptance & understanding about sexuality in the UK that is the case at least. I wish it was everywhere else🙏

Reactions: 3
I guess now she’s getting older she could (she’s not old lol but losing sex appeal plus has a child). Presumably one of her main markets in GA and solo days, aside from teenage girls wanting to be/look like her, were males who wanted her poster on their wall/fancied her. Had she confessed to being gay I’m guessing she wouldnt have been so marketable? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I guess now she’s getting older she could (she’s not old lol but losing sex appeal plus has a child). Presumably one of her main markets in GA and solo days, aside from teenage girls wanting to be/look like her, were males who wanted her poster on their wall/fancied her. Had she confessed to being gay I’m guessing she wouldnt have been so marketable? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its always been there the speculation and its talked about al lot the boyfs seem gay but its not marketable least not back then sadly you have to be female and appeal to men and vice versa in the industry.
It sucks really people not being accepted for themselves. I like Cheryl she always seems feisty and opinionated but I think she held back a lot. Her comebsck music didnt do well but personally I thought it was her best work.

That’s a cracking read!

Agree - I don’t think she’s gay, I just think she’s a hopeless romantic

Here is a very, *ahem* detailed article in The Sun going through Cheryl’s past relationships. After reading this, I doubt she could be gay.
[/QUO

Reactions: 5
Kimberley Walsh's brother is absolutely beautiful. I'll have him

Reactions: 6
I don’t buy into her being gay either. I think the Chim stuff is a reach.

She’s a product of the environment where she grew up. I’m not smearing everyone who grows up or lives on a council estate (I live on one!) but she’s definitely the stereotypical council estate young woman who just so happens to be famous. She moves from crappy man to crappy man because that’s what she’s grown up seeing. She punches women in toilets because that’s how she was brought up and the world she saw as a child and teenager (using fists over using words - although I’m sure the assault on the toilet attendant had a few racist words involved...). She’s rough as duck behind all the PR and careful marketing.

I did think the Liam stuff was faked but that blind gossip sounds so accurate that I’m all in for that now. It’s not uncommon round here for women to be with a man for a bit and get a baby out of them before ending it and repeating again with another man when they want another baby. Cheryl is just doing that on a more famous and better financial baby daddy level.

Not meaning to offend anyone btw, it’s just I find it fascinating how people from these types of background behave when they are famous. They still live out the same type of lives as women where they came from do but on a much bigger financial scale. Think Kerry Katona doing well financially and living in massive houses, career going quite well considering she doesn’t have much talent, etc getting with that drug dealer.

Edited to add: someone just liked an earlier comment of mine and made me realise I’ve said this stuff before 😂 I thought I had but couldn’t find it so apologies if I’m repeating myself!

Reactions: 25
That’s a cracking read!

Agree - I don’t think she’s gay, I just think she’s a hopeless romantic
I do think she is a hopeless romantic for certain. Absolutely Im like that thats why I warm to her. I want that nice loyal person.

Reactions: 1
I don’t buy into her being gay either. I think the Chim stuff is a reach.

She’s a product of the environment where she grew up. I’m not smearing everyone who grows up or lives on a council estate (I live on one!) but she’s definitely the stereotypical council estate young woman who just so happens to be famous. She moves from crappy man to crappy man because that’s what she’s grown up seeing. She punches women in toilets because that’s how she was brought up and the world she saw as a child and teenager (using fists over using words - although I’m sure the assault on the toilet attendant had a few racist words involved...). She’s rough as duck behind all the PR and careful marketing.

I did think the Liam stuff was faked but that blind gossip sounds so accurate that I’m all in for that now. It’s not uncommon round here for women to be with a man for a bit and get a baby out of them before ending it and repeating again with another man when they want another baby. Cheryl is just doing that on a more famous and better financial baby daddy level.

Not meaning to offend anyone btw, it’s just I find it fascinating how people from these types of background behave when they are famous. They still live out the same type of lives as women where they came from do but on a much bigger financial scale. Think Kerry Katona doing well financially and living in massive houses, career going quite well considering she doesn’t have much talent, etc getting with that drug dealer.

Edited to add: someone just liked an earlier comment of mine and made me realise I’ve said this stuff before 😂 I thought I had but couldn’t find it so apologies if I’m repeating myself!
I agree with you. I also dont think shes gay. I do think she wanted a baby more than she wanted long term relationship though. I think people underestimate how strong the urge to have a baby can be when it hits. It's all consuming and can become more important than finding Mr right. It's more Mr Right now, as the saying goes. I suppose if you're a rich single parent you can go it alone without worrying too much about money and if you dont have any other prospects or education and are on benefits you may as well be a single parent as you'll get more benefits and a purpose in life. The rest of us have to think about paying the Bill's so have to sit the baby hunger out 😄

Reactions: 12
I definitely think she’s straight. Just not lucky in relationships. It’s the only article about Cheryl that Blind Gossip have hinted she isn’t straight (that I’ve seen at least).

I do think that a lot of the times they’re reliable but also rely on internet rumours to make a story seem more interesting. They make us believe that the rumours are true as they’ve been right a lot of times.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I’m not buying this whole “she’s a hopeless romantic” shtick......!

she falls into bed and into “relationships” with men she hardly knows abs then moves into the next before she’s even washed the bedsheets!!!!! The whole relationship with the Jean Bernard guy was a pure PR stunt. The relationship with Liam Payne was the same; I’d be surprised if that baby is even his biological child!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.