Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fifes Scottish Lassie... Where do I begin the sticking the tongue out all the time the cringey dance tunes and strange tourettes hand dancing, going to boy racer car meetings when nearly 40. Raking in skips it's just not cool.

Reactions: 6
What about canzo and that money 🤢
I'm raging as I donated to his not thinking of him not paying it to Scott's family. Wonder if theres anything that can be done as surely that's fraud. And canzos being a dick about it in my opinion

I give it a week
2 days or by sunday at least 😳😳

Is she definitely only 39?!
What's wrong with the skin round her eyes? It doesn't look right sometimes really smooth then all wrinkly when she tries that wee skanky look.

Fifes Scottish Lassie... Where do I begin the sticking the tongue out all the time the cringey dance tunes and strange tourettes hand dancing, going to boy racer car meetings when nearly 40. Raking in skips it's just not cool.
🤣🤣 She drives me nuts. Her voice usually shouting. Constantly feeds the trolls. One minute her man Martin is using Snapchat to talk to other women, then all lovely dovey. Shes nuts honestly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm raging as I donated to his not thinking of him not paying it to Scott's family. Wonder if theres anything that can be done as surely that's fraud. And canzos being a dick about it in my opinion

2 days or by sunday at least 😳😳

What's wrong with the skin round her eyes? It doesn't look right sometimes really smooth then all wrinkly when she tries that wee skanky look.

🤣🤣 She drives me nuts. Her voice usually shouting. Constantly feeds the trolls. One minute her man Martin is using Snapchat to talk to other women, then all lovely dovey. Shes nuts honestly
He needs reported to the police it's fraud and he clearly has no intention of explaining where the money went. Smug hole thinks he can do what he wants as if he's untouchable.

Reactions: 3
She is absolutely crackers. That car is falling to bits.
She uploaded a video of them at the racer boy meet up, filming them doing burnouts in their cars! ABSOLUTE CRINGE!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she looks different as I’m the filter isn’t on I think , she’s always filtered to duck

Cherines turned the comments off - doesn’t like the truth eh! Clyde 1 video deleted too. Tides a turning hen - off you pop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The last video cherines put up shes trying to act sad and whilst lip synching be dramatic. Dont think shes grasped it ho 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cant keep her eyes closed for too long , needs to be looking at that camera 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is absolutely crackers. That car is falling to bits.
She uploaded a video of them at the racer boy meet up, filming them doing burnouts in their cars! ABSOLUTE CRINGE!
Why are they acting like that? Also hanging around Burntisland Shows like a teenager, dancing etc with daft tongue hanging out I bet she stinks of fags and cans of monster.

Cherine really is a piece of work them ayes look absolutely haunted she's defo on drugs still.

Reactions: 7
Wiz that a gold vibrator on stephanie burke's bedroom floor when she was playing with devil dug?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see stephanie has brought back the know that u are good enough back out of retirement. No heard that in a while 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always got a bad vibe from alana felt as tho she was using rosie for followers wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her she just seems sneaky to me xx
I’ve been saying this!! But nope everything thinks the sun shines out her hole and yeh she put up a video calling Rosie a spotty mut but deleted it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.