Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As above I get where you're coming from aswell but I banter with my son the way she does with tylor when my teenager acts like a dick I tell him he's a dick 🤣 she's said before he was getting picked on and called names and not knowing how to react to it so she started having that kind of banter with him herself so he would know how to take these words and stick up for himself with bullies. She's not malicious towards the kids It's just the way she talks x
It's the same in this house - it's how we show affection 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
39… rough paper round there Cherine. Is she an out and out lesbian? I thought she was but then the story of her hiding from a male ex in Tenerife? 🤔
She was in a relationship with a girl there’s photos on her Instagram of her

39… rough paper round there Cherine. Is she an out and out lesbian? I thought she was but then the story of her hiding from a male ex in Tenerife? 🤔
I think she may be Bisexual, she has definitely been in a relationship with a few females as well as males

Reactions: 3
Are yous all for weeprimm? What’s your opinions on her… I used to like before she got with Stacey now I feel like she try’s too hard to act like a little ned 🙄

Reactions: 6
Are yous all for weeprimm? What’s your opinions on her… I used to like before she got with Stacey now I feel like she try’s too hard to act like a little ned 🙄
Used to like her , but I think it was because she is Gary Faulds wee cousin and found her funny. Mostly eating she does now

Never liked her. I was at a house party she was at once and she faked having a seizure. Disgusting little chav.

Also Stacey got with her as a bet to begin with 🤫

• Wow
  • Haha
Never liked her. I was at a house party she was at once and she faked having a seizure. Disgusting little chav.

Also Stacey got with her as a bet to begin with 🤫
What an absolute wee idiot 🙄 knew there was something off about her and that Stacey is just 😳🤭 how they two ended up together baffles me

From her insta!
She’s never mentioned anything about a miscarriage before 🤔 knowing her she’d milk that and get all the attention wonder if she left her baby back in Tenerife with her “abuser” 👀

Can’t stand that Ainsley10x or watever it was blocked her drama queen she is

Reactions: 5
What the duck?!
Yeah rolling about the floor shaking and pretending to foam at the mouth but as soon as she never got the attention she wanted she was on her feet again as if nothing happened.
Even Stacey left her too it.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yeah rolling about the floor shaking and pretending to foam at the mouth but as soon as she never got the attention she wanted she was on her feet again as if nothing happened.
Aw I quite like her, but this is wrong man. I used to have a pal that did this on nights out when things werent going her way - we wanted to go somewhere she didn't? Time for a funny turn. Boy she fancied didnt like her back? Funny turn. One of her pals pulled and she didnt? Oh look, funny turn. It got to the stage the rest of us would side eye each other when we knew it was coming. Thing is, if anything had ever really been wrong with her we wouldn't have believed it 🤷‍♀️ Nae need.

Used to like her , but I think it was because she is Gary Faulds wee cousin and found her funny. Mostly eating she does now
His name is Gary Faulds not in the eyes of the family or the law his just been took under his step dads wing.

Reactions: 3
She’s been on and seen this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.