Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Canzo the animal sanctuary guy?
Christ naw😂 he's collected £1600 in donations for charity and hasn't given it to the family it was raised for. Looks like he's given them about a third of what was raised.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ naw😂 he's collected £1600 in donations for charity and hasn't given it to the family it was raised for. Looks like he's given them about a third of what was raised.
Absolutely vulgar piece of tit so he is. Why the fk Scott's sister isn't making vids demanding answers is beyond me. Cant stand him and that ally and Scott Davis (bigbrosweebro) or whatever he called. The way they speak about woman is disgusting and u get silly wee boot who want their fanny felt in the comments praising them. Gives me the boak

Reactions: 8
Awww the animal guy is Conzo ffs. I knew it was similar. Scottish TikTok is mental

Reactions: 2
Absolutely vulgar piece of tit so he is. Why the fk Scott's sister isn't making vids demanding answers is beyond me. Cant stand him and that ally and Scott Davis (bigbrosweebro) or whatever he called. The way they speak about woman is disgusting and u get silly wee boot who want their fanny felt in the comments praising them. Gives me the boak
I agree. That money got spanked on drink and drugs as soon as it started coming in no doubt.

Awww the animal guy is Conzo ffs. I knew it was similar. Scottish TikTok is mental
Oh I haven't heard of this one I'll have to go look

Reactions: 2
An account has commented on Cherines newest video saying she made someone commit suicide could be a troll but wow

Reactions: 1
I’m blocked 😂

I went to work early this morning seen her at the shops I was on the bus I’m gona make another profile to go see comments I’m to nosey 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.