Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen Stayace Holmes posts alleging her Mum stole her son 14 years ago? Such bad vibes about that whole thing, the way some cognitively challenged people are supporting her and crossing over to Facebook to harrass the Granny.
I’ve caught a few of her Lives and she calls Police or receives visits from them on an almost daily basis. Emergency services must be sick of dealing with TikTok drama. The Granny has now posted her version on an account called the true Holmes story. Feel sorry for the kids in the middle of this, their lives plastered over social media.

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen Stayace Holmes posts alleging her Mum stole her son 14 years ago? Such bad vibes about that whole thing, the way some cognitively challenged people are supporting her and crossing over to Facebook to harrass the Granny.
I’ve caught a few of her Lives and she calls Police or receives visits from them on an almost daily basis. Emergency services must be sick of dealing with TikTok drama. The Granny has now posted her version on an account called the true Holmes story. Feel sorry for the kids in the middle of this, their lives plastered over social media.
Yeah she sends her wee army to slag her mum off on fb. They only know what shes telling them. There is something not right at all. I feel she never fought for the oldest hard enough and now blames the mother for it. I'm sure that SW would have got involved had she said her mother took her son. Courts would've definitely stepped in. Shes a rapper too

Also if you google her it seems she was left in lurch by an indian man 😔😔.

Reactions: 4
She’s been on and seen this 😂
I seen that everyone is talking about it 😂 Stacy sent it to that Alanna Blanco 😂

You can’t “steal” a child she’s mentally ill and I’m sure her boy is happy and safe where he is

Better watch oot or her big, bad burd will be knocking on yer door...they’re also pals with that rotten ned tik tokker with the ginger cropped in hair..dunno her name..she scares the bejusus out of me 🤢

Seen that. Everyone is lying and wants whoever said she was kidding on having a seizure to message her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I seen that everyone is talking about it 😂 Stacy sent it to that Alanna Blanco 😂

You can’t “steal” a child she’s mentally ill and I’m sure her boy is happy and safe where he is
Yeah but the amount of people sooking it in is unreal. I actually am scared for humanity sometimes 🤣🤣🤣🤣.The things people believe and get caught up in is unreal.

Better watch oot or her big, bad burd will be knocking on yer door...they’re also pals with that rotten ned tik tokker with the ginger cropped in hair..dunno her name..she scares the bejusus out of me 🤢
Rosie?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Stacey is scary looking who’s the ginger thou ?

Reactions: 2
Yeah but the amount of people sooking it in is unreal. I actually am scared for humanity sometimes 🤣🤣🤣🤣.The things people believe and get caught up in is unreal.

Rosie?
I don’t mind Rosie she’s changed a lot for the better

Reactions: 11
Heard Canzo's explanation for the "charity" money? Raised 1600 quid, spent 1100 on pitch hire, referees and a wee scran and drinks for those that attended....defies belief.
I don’t mind Rosie she’s changed a lot for the better
I've said before I've got a soft spot for Rosie. She has really changed over the past few months, I didnt like her when I first discovered tiktok, but she has grown on me. I can see her faults, but she owns them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Heard Canzo's explanation for the "charity" money? Raised 1600 quid, spent 1100 on pitch hire, referees and a wee scran and drinks for those that attended....defies belief.

I've said before I've got a soft spot for Rosie. She has really changed over the past few months, I didnt like her when I first discovered tiktok, but she has grown on me. I can see her faults, but she owns them.
All I can say is I'm glad I didn't donate, nobody that attended is backing him up because they all know it was bleeping bogus. Food and drinks for 50 people I'd be livid if I'd contributed for the family and that's where my money went😠

Reactions: 5
Im actually in two minds of reporting it to go fund me. That cnut Canzo has got away with too much. Theres no way on earth that should happen I seen he was pals with Scott and that's why I donated. Could kick myself now 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 9
Im actually in two minds of reporting it to go fund me. That cnut Canzo has got away with too much. Theres no way on earth that should happen I seen he was pals with Scott and that's why I donated. Could kick myself now 😡😡😡😡😡
Surely they'd have to take notice if even a handful of people reported it and stated yous we're led to believe the money would go to the family and not a scheme night out. I don't know how it all works but he's a scumbag thief.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely. I’m actually concerned about the wee guy she has living with her being exposed to her scatty behaviour and conflict with neighbours. Seems others are too, she’s had several welfare checks lately.

It’s baffling isn’t it, just how naive and gullible people can be and how worked up they can get on someone elses behalf. So many conniving, manipulative people being given a platform and far too many others with very little emotional intelligence who are more than open to jumping on a bandwagon and being part of something.

Reactions: 3
All I can say is I'm glad I didn't donate, nobody that attended is backing him up because they all know it was bleeping bogus. Food and drinks for 50 people I'd be livid if I'd contributed for the family and that's where my money went😠
Yeah, I'm glad I didnt donate. I feel for anybody who did, who thought the money was going straight to Scott's family. The fucker was explaining it like he was sooooo in the right and we are all stupid - in what planet do you do a charity event and donate over a grand less than you actually raised? 🤔🤯

Yeah, I'm glad I didnt donate. I feel for anybody who did, who thought the money was going straight to Scott's family. The fucker was explaining it like he was sooooo in the right and we are all stupid - in what planet do you do a charity event and donate over a grand less than you actually raised? 🤔🤯
I thought it was going to be like the one the week before with raffles and bouncy castles etc which would have made more money. Myself and any one else who donated have just paid for this fuckers n pals sesh. The amount of lassies defending him is unreal. The way the big fucker talks about women is unreal. Need his baws kicked

Reactions: 8
I thought it was going to be like the one the week before with raffles and bouncy castles etc which would have made more money. Myself and any one else who donated have just paid for this fuckers n pals sesh. The amount of lassies defending him is unreal. The way the big fucker talks about women is unreal. Need his baws kicked
He gives me the severe ick, I dont know how anyone can defend him. Hes limited his comments on his video or I would be saying something. Thieving wee prick 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.