Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Aw I hope ur ok and glad Rosie reached out. She does get some amount of shit but she seems like a good soul. anytime I go on tt and see shes pulling someone up on their shit I think on yersel doll. Rosie comes across very intelligent and funny as fk and I hate that she gets tarred with being a bully when she's never been a bully she stands up for herself she stands up for whats right and we need more ppl to stand up for what's right in this world

I agree after what happened to her last year I like this Rosie who’s outing them all about time!!

Alanna used rosie then turned on her for nothing. Alanna was quick enough to say have my back have my back and then when Rosie needed her Alanna was backing cherine.

Cheesy beano was on Asif she’s been the main topic of tattle 😂 listen hen we just said about ur carpet u ain’t about tattle you ain’t that interesting sticking up for the idiots instead of standing for by what’s right.

Reactions: 9

Yeooow

I feel he thinks hes still a teenager. Hes fucking 30 and a joke to the male species. He belongs with Cunto and the chuckle bros. Constant drugs and drink and thinks hes a main man. Hes a rocket and I'm surprised some one in glasgow hasn't punched his ticket yet.

Probably find at least half the troll accounts belong to this muppet and hes slagging avril and all the others 🤣🤣
100% behind a lot of the troll accounts. He peaked in 2k9 along with his hair line and bergaus jacket.

Avril and Karrie both take gear with their children in the house. Not sleeping walking about watching what they do, they’re disgusting excuses for mothers
Yup thats why police were called on Avril disgusting behaviour :sick: why people think its normal to have "few lines" while your kids are in bed ?!? Its not normal and your not good parent if you put your child in the position ANYTHING could happen

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Brilliant page. Whoever it is has quite a talent and brilliant sense of humour 🤣🤣

Look at this. Anyone seen this?

Theres the braids
I’m howling at shit-talky mushrooms 🤣

I went on her Insta for a snoop and have two friends in common from my ressy worker days.

I think her ‘social work’ qualification is most likely an HNC in social care or SVQ 3 in social services as that’s the minimum mandatory award required to register to practice.

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Stephanie burke just been on live saying the guys they met out where lovely but the lassies she wanted to stick the head in. Seriously ur a gran hen grow up get off the gear. In a pub they never been in acting like a fanny u can see in the video way the lassies acting the big I am

Fkn quarter past 1 in the morning and skyes weans bouncing about. Get yer wean to bed

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I have no sympathy for Rosie we all have a past but the way she gets on on and off tiktok is disgusting. If you can excuse Rosie then Cherine can be excused - can’t have 1 rule for 1 and another for cherine
Are you okay? You seem to find it difficult to understand people can have a difference of opinion. I don't need to dislike someone heavily just because you do.

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Sorry a bit late to the party tonight but if that is Cherine commenting, she’s sick as they were calling Rosie’s children horrible names. No child deserves to be called a name because their parent called you out for being a bullshitter🤦🏻‍♀️
In my opinion it's been cherine or the Lorena that spouted that 💩 about Rosie's kids. Cant prove it but I think it was. 😔😔 And see if it was she needs her face belted probably no feel it though cos o those blues 😂😂

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Wtf was that radio story all about?? I think she's only saying on radio knowing fine well ppl will hear it that she worked in social work cause no one believed her. The question was weird ways u have broke ur phone and she goes on a spiel about working in care home. pretty sure thats different than a social worker hen. I just can't deal way the lies. I did follow her but she's removed me cause I made a comment on her page 🤣
I've said it before Social workers do not do shifts in childrens homes, that I know of. Its support workers that do these shifts. Dies this whopper really think everyone is daft. Surely her manager Lorena should be keeping her right?

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the latest food bank appeal for a mum needing every single item for going back to school tomorrow for a 13 year old as she was let down for a tap? Never heard so much bullshit in my life.
I would be querying what she spent the clothing grant on.

Yeooow

Use seen wee bro ally’s new video 😂😂😂 go watch some laugh not a bit of shame off them lot 😂😂😂

Well 3 hours ago talking of his new baby maw 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

I would say aye because of how he talks of the baby saying he would of pulled it out her so instead she got a slap to the mouth Il have to go watch it again
Oh dear 😳

The way all the straight women swoon over JamieJames is embarrassing considering he is blatantly gay. I do really like him though, he seems pretty sound.
Do you think?! Hes enjoying the attention and he's the least offensive on there right now :ROFLMAO: although i get the dry boak with him and that rosies back and forth :sick: can't seem to take to her.

I reckon is Brian skyes man it’s one of his pals 100000%
His face is like of of those shar pei dogs. he's another one still living in 2k9.
The way he has argued with women on that app, wouldnt say boo to a man. Plus there's stories about him when he worked in the call centre - hes one of those creepy older men, if you've every worked in a call centre you know what i mean :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Just listened to her on clyde. I don't think she would have been allowed to send the other staff member home and be left herself with 12 kids overnight in a children's home im sure there's rules in place

The question was strangest ways uve broke ur mobile phone and she gives some shitty story about wen she worked in a children's home she mentioned social work 🤣 u think that's cause ppl were saying she isn't a social worker. And said she dropped her phone down the toilet and couldn't set her alarm so her and the kids in children's unit slept in for school 😳

And u would think working in a children's home u would need first aid 🙄

Last edited:

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Half of them moaning about tattle are probably members. How else did they find it so quickly??

• Haha
She never disappoints honestly if I’m being truthful I didn’t like her at all until recently now she’s my favourite the way she stands up for people and herself hat off to u Rosie #backthebush

Oh dear, there’s an account nabbed footage of her saying she understands the history of braids more than black people…..

• Haha
  • Wow

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Cheeseybeano was on live with a ‘guest’ when someone in the comments told her Alanna was live, so she quickly cut the other person off to go find Alanna. She’s very keen to be ‘involved’ with the more ‘popular’ folk isn’t she. Her GFM for a carpet is doing well. Maybe I’m just jaded, but sick of seeing GFM’s. The Welfare Fund helps with that sort of thing, or the Family Fund as there are ASN. I know people can choose whether to donate, but I just find the whole GFM thing a bit problematic.
It's makingthe GFMs for genuine people in distress to get help. These scroungers are making it difficult for others to get help. Personally I'd rather donate to starving and homeless kids and adults. Not someone who wants a new carpet

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Have u seen her comments to the lassies that won the balloon thing. I always like to give back to my followers 🤣 she thinks she's a celeb ffs and im sure she's bought a load of followers and saying to the lassies uz will be so excited for wen I give uz ur gifts. Get to fk man

• Haha

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
What makes me titter is how she brings up her age and people comment that she looks in her 20s! Are they blind?! She’s haggard as hell! 😂 I’d have said late 40s not 39!!! 🤣

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
If u just type in stefntonic and go to videos rather than their page and scroll down for a bit its there zx
I cant find that one either but did come across one of her in heels and a swimming costume marching down the same bit in Buchanan galleries. Imagine that was your mum in the toon stripped off for a video 🙈

• Haha