Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Shes also got a page called mmmterri its mums mega moves think shes a dance teacher. She invited other adult dancers to join and she makes vids with another dancer and I feel she choose to do it with her cause this other one is bigger than her no offence to her im packing a few extra pounds myself lol but she loves herself and doesn't want anyone taking the spotlight from her. She also used a racist word about someone that owns a corner shop 😳 she loves that everyone says her man is punching cause she loves herself. They have a daughter who looks late teens early 20s and terri the mum dresses like mutton

I don't follow them but wen u type in stefntonic on tiktok and scroll to videos the first one is her in what looks like a swimming costume or leotard in the middle of a shopping cente 😲 my kids would fkn kill me if done that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

harribo9001

Chatty Member
She needs to realise the downside of 'tik tok fame' 😂😂😂also is it just me or does it boil your pee that if you have a difference of opinion you're a TROLL. Love to see them all debating in Parliament blocking anyone that god forbid doesn't agree with them 🤡

I’ve been blocked aff most accounts for being a troll apparently 😂 I’m a gay guy my own profile just because I’ve no videos 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
I’m dying to write something on that Alannas page she’s got to remember she’s offering out fights at that age who does that 🤢

They’re deffo no genuine taking the piss man all her pals or family!! She picks and chooses what she gives people, she’s pocketed the money and takes the food. She’s not genuine at all, she’s a thieving tramp.
100% my pal gave her loads of baby stuff and never seen were that went to all designer stuff she’s a theif and needs to be reported for what she’s doing I’m from wellhouse we’re she stays and everyone in the scheme is raging cause the things she posts is mostly bullshit she’s not helping pensioners or people hard up do u not see it’s always 5 dinners she has theres 5 in her house she’s a joke

• Wow

Fiji31

Seen a comment on one of the vids saying Tracy's stopping the food bank? If everything was above board and all the comments are false then why shut it down. If uve nothing to hide and ur genuinely helping people in desperate need then would u not just carry on and ignore the hate? Hmm 🤔😂😂 also who does that alana think she is, shes an absolute rocket offered her a square go? Who even does that at this age 😂 yer pal tracy has been outed as a wrong yin on the scam just accept it & stop trying to fight people that aren't as daft as u to fall for it 😂

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
I feel they are a bit addicted to drink. And the guy stef cant or wont understand it's the drink keeping his weight on. On some drug from a cosmetic place and still drinking 🙈🙈🙈. She cannot see anyone doing better or getting more attention or shes there trying to be friendly 🤣🤣 couldn't even let rosie enjoy winning that shitebag game. Had to out do her. Used to like them but walking around a shopping mall in a leotard while her man films it is a bit eyes wide shut for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Only fans is the next step

Came here to say about cherine latest videos. She thinks shes setting things right when in fact shes digging a deeper hole 🤣🤣🤣 She has fake accounts too trolling Rosie and the Ben bully page. (I'm sure 1 is called phil mcCraken) . Anyone know anything about the wee psychic page whis voice is worse than Coles n Abbies? Christie's readings I think. Wow shes something else. Had to block her she was everywhere at some point. Her and that Crackpot Maw came out in defence of Cherine. And was disappointed in her slagging off Rosie's overdose. That's just not on. 😔😔
I blocked that Christy when she defended all the rape chat as banter then said to one of the "bros" but if you said that to ma daughter I'd be hunting you down. So it's banter when they're slaughtering other girls but if it was her daughter it would be a diff story. She's another bumper.
Cherines video where she asks her mum about buying her toy trolls - how awkward waiting on Cathy doll to remember her next line 😂 she needed one more rehearsal before that was recorded i think

- Stef and Terri... They both seem to think she's an absolute cracker😂 agree about the attention seeking shaved her head for no reason just coz Rosie done it. She's horrible when she's had a drink fuck being at the next table in a pub listening to that pish.

Reactions: 9

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Hiya hen! Fancy seeing you over here! A also came over via TikTok (but as ye know a ABSOLUTERLY hate TikTok)!

My tuppence worth on some Scottish tiktokkers -

Weeprimm - harmless but think she is a bit of an attention seeker Although who isn’t at that age?

Rosie - Love her! Calls a spade, a spade!

Alanno - The jury is out on her so don’t have much to add.

Tracy Short/Watson - I think she genuinely wants to help others but I do think she’s got sticky fingers.

Cherine - Cannot fucking deal with her! Think she’s rotten to the core!

Stephanie Burke - Get a job and grow up.

And that’s aw av got fur yeez.
What can a say ma lovelie, came right oot ma ain lain and you’ve caught me red handed 😂✌🏻
I will meet you back on Marion’s thread, ma tapass table is aw set up with criss and joos for aw us lassies coming roon 😘

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
I’m fu**** howling here come on is it that a private thing then a video after shouldn’t she be away enjoying it instead she’s non stop on there usual go get ur fanny licked hen take a night off fs 😂😂😂

Isnt***

• Haha
  • Wow

Sandy4

Anyone else just find see wee prim and stacey so creepy together something doesn’t sit right 🙈😭😭

Muchbee

VIP Member
The threads just about finished so wouldn't really matter now if it gets closed.... The gender thing may not be politically correct but it is technically correct she's still in a male body threatening a woman. Don't get me wrong I still don't think the sexiest boy in blairdardie has much to worry about.

She's an actual head case and when caught out in her lies fakes a hospital dash with never been used tubes hanging off her. If you go online she's done anything to get famous and people treat her like a celebrity it's just weird behaviour.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Just listened to her on clyde. I don't think she would have been allowed to send the other staff member home and be left herself with 12 kids overnight in a children's home im sure there's rules in place

The question was strangest ways uve broke ur mobile phone and she gives some shitty story about wen she worked in a children's home she mentioned social work 🤣 u think that's cause ppl were saying she isn't a social worker. And said she dropped her phone down the toilet and couldn't set her alarm so her and the kids in children's unit slept in for school 😳

And u would think working in a children's home u would need first aid 🙄
What voice did she use for the radio? The sad one or the "ohhh myyyy godddd it was honestly sooo sooo funny" voice? Was there Ave Maria playing in the background?🤔

• Haha

Yeooow

I think there both a riot don’t no what one Kerry is but the one with that daft blue hair is a riot
Yeah blue hair is the riot out the 2, goes on about having a cousin that can get IP addresses n getting numbers of the people who call the police on her. She lies through her false tooth constantly, ive seen her on lives with guy n she'll lie about questions to ask them even though noone asked. Most embarrassing person to watch when shes flirtin

Hanging out james Mac arse 😂😂😂
Someone called him a space raider head and thats all i see. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Im actually in two minds of reporting it to go fund me. That cnut Canzo has got away with too much. Theres no way on earth that should happen I seen he was pals with Scott and that's why I donated. Could kick myself now 😡😡😡😡😡