Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We hate all the same ppl 🀣

So does anyone know if the tit show went ahead yesterday canzos supposed fun family day in memory of Scott doc? Aye terri is such an attention seeker liking all the comments saying how hot she is and how her mans punching xxx

Shes that full of herself she thought christiano Ronaldo liked her video and done a duet on it 🀣🀣🀣 how embarrassing

Shes that full of herself she thought christiano Ronaldo liked her video and done a duet on it 🀣🀣🀣 how embarrassing
Haven't seen 1 think about the charity day yesterday

Reactions: 1
If u just type in stefntonic and go to videos rather than their page and scroll down for a bit its there zx

If u just type in stefntonic and go to videos rather than their page and scroll down for a bit its there zx
I cant find that one either but did come across one of her in heels and a swimming costume marching down the same bit in Buchanan galleries. Imagine that was your mum in the toon stripped off for a video πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see Cherine is just off phone to police, they'retTelling 1 they can't trace an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) which is true, the amount of people spouting this pish is unreal that they can trace it.
2, if anyone has video of her on page they will act. 🀣🀣🀣 its slander apparently. Good luck with that. Isnt that a civil matter? Slander etc duck if it's no hospitals it's the police. For someone who doesnt work and pay their income tax she sure knows how to milk the system of the people who actually pay it. Every day she annoys me so much more with her constant need for attention either off doctors or police. Another cretin who probably has never been told no or held accountable for her actions. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see Cherine is just off phone to police, they'retTelling 1 they can't trace an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) which is true, the amount of people spouting this pish is unreal that they can trace it.
2, if anyone has video of her on page they will act. 🀣🀣🀣 its slander apparently. Good luck with that. Isnt that a civil matter? Slander etc duck if it's no hospitals it's the police. For someone who doesnt work and pay their income tax she sure knows how to milk the system of the people who actually pay it. Every day she annoys me so much more with her constant need for attention either off doctors or police. Another cretin who probably has never been told no or held accountable for her actions. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
She talks so much shite. Maybe the restaurant ought to get her done for slander if that's the case. Reading her replying to comments "just coz I'm big on here I'm still a normal person"
When are they gonna realize BIG on tick tock doesnt mean anything😭 and sorry you're far from normal Hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She talks so much shite. Maybe the restaurant ought to get her done for slander if that's the case. Reading her replying to comments "just coz I'm big on here I'm still a normal person"
When are they gonna realize BIG on tick tock doesnt mean anything😭 and sorry you're far from normal Hun.
No joke I think she's bought followers u can also get an app that gives u followers for free in her earlier vids she jumps from 18k to 27k in cpl days she thinks she's a celebrity she is really grating on me xx

See cherine turned off comments on her vid wonder why

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Cue the sad face. Comments are all telling her how great she is. 🀣🀣🀣🀣 notice the word BIG
This has just come up on my FYP.....I rolled my eyes right out of my head. Seriously thinks shes a BIG deal πŸ™„πŸ™„
Although she probably thinks she has made it, getting a thread on here 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she knows 🀣🀣 I think she'd seriously have something to say πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ.
Someone mentioned on one of WHB Ben's videos that a thread had been started on here about her.....if she doesnt know she will soon, one her 'fans' will let her know 🀣 Honestly think she will be loving mushroom-gate. Its brought her the attention she craves so much...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone mentioned on one of WHB Ben's videos that a thread had been started on here about her.....if she doesnt know she will soon, one her 'fans' will let her know 🀣 Honestly think she will be loving mushroom-gate. Its brought her the attention she craves so much...
I'm away to have a look πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Cue the sad face. Comments are all telling her how great she is. 🀣🀣🀣🀣 notice the word BIG
Get off social media you absolute clown it's now embarrassing and you're making an absolute fool of yourself. Sitting like a victim when you tried to ruin people's business with your lives. Wasting NHS time and police time with the drama you set up yourself. Absolute Rocket

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.