Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye a remember she streamed Scott's funeral and recorded her grans no idea many siblings tbh xx

Defo no her singing

Earlier vid called ppl scroungers for having wishlist and look at her now tut tut
I only found out about her live streaming Scott's funeral when someone mentioned it during all this mushroom stuff 😩 Why the duck would you? And leaving gifts on. What a liberty man. I would have kicked her into next week if it had been a member of my family 😡
And how she has the cheek to say that is her voice.......🤷‍♀️ Honestly dont know how she gets away with all this tit while others get called out and crucified for much less.

Reactions: 8
Yeah she did I seen it when she was doing it, im blocked now though 😂 blocked aff her and the mother but can’t wait to see them in the forge to say something because she’s a lying bastard who’s been caught finally!! go read the comments on the place she fucked over he put a post up and then people were chucking her under a bus the guy who owns it said he didn’t ask her to post about his restaurant was all mental I watched it all 😂

She lived streamed Scott’s and recorded the granny’s 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah she did I seen it when she was doing it, im blocked now though 😂 blocked aff her and the mother but can’t wait to see them in the forge to say something because she’s a lying bastard who’s been caught finally!! go read the comments on the place she fucked over he put a post up and then people were chucking her under a bus the guy who owns it said he didn’t ask her to post about his restaurant was all mental I watched it all 😂

She lived streamed Scott’s and recorded the granny’s 😂🤮
Imagine being that sad a desperate to film a funeral. Bet she wouldn't film her drug deals this woamn is a prized clown and the people who think she's wonderful really need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Reactions: 4
I only found out about her live streaming Scott's funeral when someone mentioned it during all this mushroom stuff 😩 Why the duck would you? And leaving gifts on. What a liberty man. I would have kicked her into next week if it had been a member of my family 😡
And how she has the cheek to say that is her voice.......🤷‍♀️ Honestly dont know how she gets away with all this tit while others get called out and crucified for much less.
i don’t get why she would live stream Scott’s funeral anyway. She wasn’t friends with him. And it was public the link so anyone who wanted could watch it. She used it for her own gains.

Reactions: 6
i don’t get why she would live stream Scott’s funeral anyway. She wasn’t friends with him. And it was public the link so anyone who wanted could watch it. She used it for her own gains.
Totally agree. She was doing cartwheels the day before hospital last week we’ll even that morning I seen here then that night she was in hospital then I see her the other day doing cartwheels again outside the shop with kids I was confused I’m gona start taking pictures.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. She was doing cartwheels the day before hospital last week we’ll even that morning I seen here then that night she was in hospital then I see her the other day doing cartwheels again outside the shop with kids I was confused I’m gona start taking pictures.
U defo should take pics. Its a public space so u can and if she says anything then ill be reminding her of her rant she had about a woman who didn't want to be filmed and she slagged this woman to the ground called her a benefit cheat I said maybe this woman has fled an abusive ex and doesn't want her whereabouts known just cause she puts her life on social media doesn't mean everyone else needs to xx

Her asthma is that bad but she's been seen at flip out couple of time past 2 weeks how come she didn't even up in hospital then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
U defo should take pics. Its a public space so u can and if she says anything then ill be reminding her of her rant she had about a woman who didn't want to be filmed and she slagged this woman to the ground called her a benefit cheat I said maybe this woman has fled an abusive ex and doesn't want her whereabouts known just cause she puts her life on social media doesn't mean everyone else needs to xx

Her asthma is that bad but she's been seen at flip out couple of time past 2 weeks how come she didn't even up in hospital then?
her asthma is only bad when she’s low on content and needs some attention so goes to hospital.
The hospital staff but see her and think fk sake not her again!

she was on live one night in hospital going on about how she misses different sweets and juice. She had been in there a day or 2. She was acting like she had been in prison for years.

she put the hospital and ward name on her live. Her fans took her in sweets Abs stuff.
surely if you’re scared of an ex you wouldn’t give out that information so easily!

she forgets her followers seem to be mostly younger girls
And she has a big influence on them.

Reactions: 5
her asthma is only bad when she’s low on content and needs some attention so goes to hospital.
The hospital staff but see her and think fk sake not her again!

she was on live one night in hospital going on about how she misses different sweets and juice. She had been in there a day or 2. She was acting like she had been in prison for years.

she put the hospital and ward name on her live. Her fans took her in sweets Abs stuff.
surely if you’re scared of an ex you wouldn’t give out that information so easily!

she forgets her followers seem to be mostly younger girls
And she has a big influence on them.
Ugh, I saw on one of WHB Ben's posts that someone said she had been making fun of the nurses one night on a live when she was in hospital or asking her followers for dares for things to ask the nurses for or something. I didnt see the live so dont know if its 100% true but one of the nurses who works in the ward next to the one she was in commented and she was raging. As if they dont have enough to do without her carry on. Oh sorry, forgot how BIG and famous she is, they should be pandering to her every whim 🙄
I'm not blocked yet, but I think its only a matter of time....🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Ugh, I saw on one of WHB Ben's posts that someone said she had been making fun of the nurses one night on a live when she was in hospital or asking her followers for dares for things to ask the nurses for or something. I didnt see the live so dont know if its 100% true but one of the nurses who works in the ward next to the one she was in commented and she was raging. As if they dont have enough to do without her carry on. Oh sorry, forgot how BIG and famous she is, they should be pandering to her every whim 🙄
I'm not blocked yet, but I think its only a matter of time....🤣🤣
I saw one live she was complaining about the nurses. I was fuming.
she was moaning how she’s in so much pain and they’ve not brought her anything since she asked. People pointed out it hadn’t been more than 5 minutes since she asked.

If she’s in that much pain how is she sitting on live
Chatting brushing her hair.

totally ungrateful thinks she’s better than everyone.
even pre covid hospitals are busy enough without her crap.

I saw one live she was complaining about the nurses. I was fuming.
she was moaning how she’s in so much pain and they’ve not brought her anything since she asked. People pointed out it hadn’t been more than 5 minutes since she asked.

If she’s in that much pain how is she sitting on live
Chatting brushing her hair.

totally ungrateful thinks she’s better than everyone.
even pre covid hospitals are busy enough without her crap.
Don't forget the wasting police time also. It's not rocket science if you think you're being trolled (called out on your lies) get off the app delete it and have a normal life without seeking validation from stragers who do not know you, they just stupidly feed your ego. People wouldn't notice it if you were gone, someone else as equally as irritating will fill the void.

I seen that Aswell on comments someone said she was at the flip out Friday then hospital Sunday then back doing flips come the Tuesday! 😂

She better go to the police about this page then take them a while to find us fs 😂 she’s cracked honestly cracked

• Heart
Don't forget the wasting police time also. It's not rocket science if you think you're being trolled (called out on your lies) get off the app delete it and have a normal life without seeking validation from stragers who do not know you, they just stupidly feed your ego. People wouldn't notice it if you were gone, someone else as equally as irritating will fill the void.
Exactly. She thinks she’s so special and better than anyone else. She’s just a normal tiktok user like the rest of us.
she’s more wel know than others but that’s not always a good thing or known for good reason.

I’d love to one day meet her and teach her how to correctly pronounce “genuinely” 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
What doesn’t sit with me is she wants away from a man but yet she wants a holiday where his from I’m like why go back to a place where the mans from but his on the run I’m confused 🤔

Again attention seeking at his finest. LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. Ex finds her......wasted police resources as she should of fell under the radar not over publicised where she is just for the sheer fact she wants to cause drama and content.

Reactions: 5
Again attention seeking at his finest. LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. Ex finds her......wasted police resources as she should of fell under the radar not over publicised where she is just for the sheer fact she wants to cause drama and content.
Exactly! Claims cause she doesn’t post exactly where she lives that posting everything else is ok. Surely if a dangerous person is after you then you wouldn’t put your name and whole life on tiktok. Even if she doesn’t post the area she’s living in she posts enough and is live in the pub etc often enough anyone could find her

Shes obviously seen comments on WHB page about flip put cause now shes saying she didn't go on the trampolines 🤣 so why she got the socks on then

Just watched the video again someone else is holding the camera and u can literally see her on the trampoline wtf why lie about stupid tit xxx

Shes obviously seen comments on WHB page about flip put cause now shes saying she didn't go on the trampolines 🤣 so why she got the socks on then

Just watched the video again someone else is holding the camera and u can literally see her on the trampoline wtf why lie about stupid tit xxx
Wonder if that's why comments are turned off. Took me long enough to apply for pip for MS I use a wheelchair and on my good days I can use a stick I rarely go out cause the pain and being unable to walk at time but she's supposedly that unwell she gets it but jumps about that a fud

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
A big bandage for a tiny piercing but only has it on in the videos addressing the hate ? 😂 anyone else notice she deliberately tried to get in the video haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.