Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a Glasgow native, born and raised when I'm watching some of these tiktokers I'm embarrassed. Biggest embarrassment tho is Brian n Skye in my opinion anyway, sorry used to be.Cherine has overtaken them 🤣🤣🤣. The Titok with her mum and Irene Brune made my skin crawl. Just hope people don't think all glaswegian are like the way these people come across. Some of us a normal 🤣🤣 The older generation anyway.
[/QQUb
As a Glasgow native, born and raised when I'm watching some of these tiktokers I'm embarrassed. Biggest embarrassment tho is Brian n Skye in my opinion anyway, sorry used to be.Cherine has overtaken them 🤣🤣🤣. The Titok with her mum and Irene Brune made my skin crawl. Just hope people don't think all glaswegian are like the way these people come across. Some of us a normal 🤣🤣 The older generation anyway.
Brian does my head in hes a ned argues with weans should get off tiktok and get a job. Aye I thought that one with Irene bru was weird I love her aswell. Im 35 would never act the way some of them do and my man hates social media. Its went to their heads they all need to get back to reality xxx

It was Rosie Bush I was thinking about when I mentioned people with lots of accounts. Don’t know how I feel about her tbh. I liked her at first but I think she might need a break from it it must take up most of her day the amount she posts.
I actually really like rosie. There's been times in the past I haven't agreed with certain things but u know what shes got balls of Steel knows how to stand up for herself and calls out ppls bullshit. She's put her hands up to stuff she's said or done. I think she's more intelligent that ppl give her credit for and shes really turned things around shes funny and what u see is what u get with her.

:rolleyes:Can't wear the seat belt no doubt because of Central Line non existent scars....Maybe she'll share a Tik Tok later with sad music in the back, baby voice on to explain herself. Can't wait.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 did u see that vid in hospital with ave maria playing. Like wtf how mortifying

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Brian does my head in hes a ned argues with weans should get off tiktok and get a job. Aye I thought that one with Irene bru was weird I love her aswell. Im 35 would never act the way some of them do and my man hates social media. Its went to their heads they all need to get back to reality xxx

I actually really like rosie. There's been times in the past I haven't agreed with certain things but u know what shes got balls of Steel knows how to stand up for herself and calls out ppls bullshit. She's put her hands up to stuff she's said or done. I think she's more intelligent that ppl give her credit for and shes really turned things around shes funny and what u see is what u get with her.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 did u see that vid in hospital with ave maria playing. Like wtf how mortifying
That ave Maria video with the kid on sad voice boiled my blood who was she trying to convince!?
I like Rosie aswell she gets picked on and retaliates. Think most people forget about her autism aswell just because it isn't obvious to see. Her name get brought into everything even when she hasn't said mentioned it. She's been spot on with the cherine stuff and I quite like Alanna Blanco for exposing her

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Ave Maria moment was actual comedy gold and her followers were falling for the pity party 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosie is on some amount of money btw she gets all the usual single parent benefits, her own PIP and DLA for both kids. Maybe about 3k a month!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Rosie is on some amount of money btw she gets all the usual single parent benefits, her own PIP and DLA for both kids. Maybe about 3k a month!!
Good for her looking after 2 kids with autism must be hard work as a single maw

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s what I’m saying.. good for her with it and getting to provide a good standard of life for her and her fam 👌🏼

Rosie bush is calling her out as well. Though don't really trust her either 😂

There is a big drugs problem in Scotland which by the looks of things Nicole Stregon is not turning a blind eye too.
Who the fuk is rosie bush?Omg!!! not another one iv gtta go looking for ,for entertainment.LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who the fuk is rosie bush?Omg!!! not another one iv gtta go looking for ,for entertainment.LOL!
Good luck She has a million and 1 profiles 🤣🤣🤣 Keeps getting banned... then 5 mins later appears with another page.

She also had a tattle page along with the other 3 brian, skye and stephanie

• Haha
I must be blocked because I can't see her videos no more any time I saw her on fyp was nearly always something about being poorly or bring in hospital. She posted a video about letting a balloon out the window with a note for who found it, I put a comment up saying please don't do this as it could harm or kill animals. Quite a few including herself liked the comment later on all notifications of likes disappeared and when I went on her profile it said no videos.

• Haha
So I said she needed her own thread on c&a chat and so glad it’s here! I called Cherine out on a few things on TT, I’m blocked obviously, something never added up with her, the whole Tenerife story and being in hiding from the man she met in Tenerife who is now on the run, yet last week on Instagram she was asking if she was allowed to go to Tenerife, her friend Lorena replied to that post & said we can go we are both double jabbed. Lorena (also Lorraine) has on her bio on Instagram that she is cherines manager ….. contact her for collabs

I’m adamant the girl has serious issues always filming in hospital, saying she isn’t well, no energy & brittle asthma then jumping around the forge like a Duracell bunny. Her mum I think is just an enabler why would you let that happen, I don’t get the living your life on TT anyway but why constantly lie and try to get sympathy.

The recorded video of her talking to allana showed glimpses of the real Cherine, I’ve heard there is so much more, honestly if you feared for your life and were previously a ‘social worker’ would you be parading your life like that?

Reactions: 16
I must be blocked because I can't see her videos no more any time I saw her on fyp was nearly always something about being poorly or bring in hospital. She posted a video about letting a balloon out the window with a note for who found it, I put a comment up saying please don't do this as it could harm or kill animals. Quite a few including herself liked the comment later on all notifications of likes disappeared and when I went on her profile it said no videos.
That vid is still up luv and I seen ur comment and liked it lol xx she obviously blocking anyone who says one thing she doesn't agree with xx

So I said she needed her own thread on c&a chat and so glad it’s here! I called Cherine out on a few things on TT, I’m blocked obviously, something never added up with her, the whole Tenerife story and being in hiding from the man she met in Tenerife who is now on the run, yet last week on Instagram she was asking if she was allowed to go to Tenerife, her friend Lorena replied to that post & said we can go we are both double jabbed. Lorena (also Lorraine) has on her bio on Instagram that she is cherines manager ….. contact her for collabs

I’m adamant the girl has serious issues always filming in hospital, saying she isn’t well, no energy & brittle asthma then jumping around the forge like a Duracell bunny. Her mum I think is just an enabler why would you let that happen, I don’t get the living your life on TT anyway but why constantly lie and try to get sympathy.

The recorded video of her talking to allana showed glimpses of the real Cherine, I’ve heard there is so much more, honestly if you feared for your life and were previously a ‘social worker’ would you be parading your life like that?
Agree with everything u said. So this supposed abuse happened in 2017 in tenerife been to court 8 times i searched and couldn't find anything about it. Which of course doesn't mean its not true however on her fb she put she was booked for tenerife then covid hit so couldn't go. Why would u go if ur so scared of this ex. Also saying she's a social worker and has had 3 bought houses but im sure she stays in a council house. Nothing wrong with that I do too. Hate that ppl think its just ppl on benefits that r in council houses. My man works 60 hours a week and I used to work but due to becoming disabled I couldn't. Really pisses me off all these hospital admissions she says in early vids because of brittle asthma my husband has really bad asthma but controlled by meds. When I couldn't feel my arms and legs and had many falls I still avoided going to hospital during a pandemic but she was in so many times. She needs to get a grip of herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
A video has literally just came up on my fyp of her giving a bottle pf buckfast to 2 guys who found that balloon! All the comments are saying well done!! I despair

• Haha
That vid is still up luv and I seen ur comment and liked it lol xx she obviously blocking anyone who says one thing she doesn't agree with xx

Agree with everything u said. So this supposed abuse happened in 2017 in tenerife been to court 8 times i searched and couldn't find anything about it. Which of course doesn't mean its not true however on her fb she put she was booked for tenerife then covid hit so couldn't go. Why would u go if ur so scared of this ex. Also saying she's a social worker and has had 3 bought houses but im sure she stays in a council house. Nothing wrong with that I do too. Hate that ppl think its just ppl on benefits that r in council houses. My man works 60 hours a week and I used to work but due to becoming disabled I couldn't. Really pisses me off all these hospital admissions she says in early vids because of brittle asthma my husband has really bad asthma but controlled by meds. When I couldn't feel my arms and legs and had many falls I still avoided going to hospital during a pandemic but she was in so many times. She needs to get a grip of herself
It's not just her mum that's an enabler it's all her deluded followers falling for all this rubbish, the comments are like she's some sort of Saint. However her back story paints a very different picture.

A video has literally just came up on my fyp of her giving a bottle pf buckfast to 2 guys who found that balloon! All the comments are saying well done!! I despair
There was a comment saying she should make it a thing and do it more and she was agreeing. I just hope she doesn't do it but what I've seen if her she seems stupid enough to do that

Reactions: 3
She stays just down the road from me. She was getting dinner Tuesday doing cartwheels then on TikTok the next day out the hospital 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I though Lorena was her new girlfriend

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.