Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not just her mum that's an enabler it's all her deluded followers falling for all this rubbish, the comments are like she's some sort of Saint. However her back story paints a very different picture.
💯💯 I've always said it's the followers that create these monsters. On Tiktok I've so many blocked it's mostly Americans and overseas people I'm seeing 🤣🤣🤣 But I do believe the gift things and PayPal should be blocked and against the law. It's only the vulnerable that donate. I've donated and bought clothes from TikTok (unsubtle Skulls and Talk clothing) Mental health charities. And donated to go fund mes for Terminally ill kids. Was scammed once. Guys still on doing same and all the followers are telling him what an inspiration he is. Hes now claiming he has cancer. Calgary Police know of him and has previous for scamming. But a lesson learned. Never would I think of sending gifts to people who can damn well afford things themselves. Smithy family annoy me for this. He gave up his livelihood for Tiktok 🙈🙈🙈. Absolute wrong move. That 50k ain't gonna last long.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
💯💯 I've always said it's the followers that create these monsters. On Tiktok I've so many blocked it's mostly Americans and overseas people I'm seeing 🤣🤣🤣 But I do believe the gift things and PayPal should be blocked and against the law. It's only the vulnerable that donate. I've donated and bought clothes from TikTok (unsubtle Skulls and Talk clothing) Mental health charities. And donated to go fund mes for Terminally ill kids. Was scammed once. Guys still on doing same and all the followers are telling him what an inspiration he is. Hes now claiming he has cancer. Calgary Police know of him and has previous for scamming. But a lesson learned. Never would I think of sending gifts to people who can damn well afford things themselves. Smithy family annoy me for this. He gave up his livelihood for Tiktok 🙈🙈🙈. Absolute wrong move. That 50k ain't gonna last long.
Sorry to hear you got scammed 😔. Oh god the Smithy family 🙈all of them are just shameless beggars hopefully it'll blow over soon. And the next fad is less of a red neck.

Reactions: 4
Sorry to hear you got scammed 😔. Oh god the Smithy family 🙈all of them are just shameless beggars hopefully it'll blow over soon. And the next fad is less of a red neck.
Lesson learned. He was saying he was homeless and starving. Was upset as there are genuine people needing help and I just picked the wrong 1 to help. 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Have u seen her comments to the lassies that won the balloon thing. I always like to give back to my followers 🤣 she thinks she's a celeb ffs and im sure she's bought a load of followers and saying to the lassies uz will be so excited for wen I give uz ur gifts. Get to fk man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most of them think they are something special. Usually the ones shouting about positivity are the biggest snakes and fuckwits and will take anything and everything going. Wonder if DWP know about their "earnings" because some benefits are means tested. Especially if its UC or carers allowance. I read somewhere that the DWP will be watching social media just to catch them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thinks she’s a big celebrity doing give sways etc.
She tried for the sympathy in hospital showing off her line marks etc. Now saying she’s a victim of trolling/bullies. She’s loving it. Saying it’s expected if you’ve got a big following.

• Haha
Thinks she’s a big celebrity doing give sways etc.
She tried for the sympathy in hospital showing off her line marks etc. Now saying she’s a victim of trolling/bullies. She’s loving it. Saying it’s expected if you’ve got a big following.
Yet she got admitted to hospital with severe anxiety she said. I see she has something about mushrooms in her bio 🤣🤣🤣🤣. So cherine and her manager went on a wee holiday together. Wonder of she was touting for work 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yet she got admitted to hospital with severe anxiety she said. I see she has something about mushrooms in her bio 🤣🤣🤣🤣. So cherine and her manager went on a wee holiday together. Wonder of she was touting for work 🤣🤣🤣
Probably was.
The balloon thing would’ve been cute if it’s a wee gift but she made 2 big parcels for those girls. She said they will be making a video but they’re bout 13 with private accounts. She’s hoping people follow her for the gifts.

Reactions: 3
Mushroom lass ugh she needs a slap that makeup video what the hell is with those faces she's pulling. She needs signed in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mushroom lass ugh she needs a slap that makeup video what the hell is with those faces she's pulling. She needs signed in.
Now I suffer really bad anxiety and I've been in car accidents, given birth a few times, been battered by an idiot ex and not once been admitted into hospital with 'extreme anxiety' give me strength that there's people out there in the world that think this lassie is actually telling the truth.

• Heart
Let's hope she doesn't kill some child's pet while letting balloons off what an irresponsible woman.
Did she really go to hospital for anxiety? What a waste of nhs time and money, then there is people who really need help not getting it because fools like her are wasting their time

I know this Cherines tattle but that Skye and Brian though 😂 I’m pals with Stephanie Burke’s sons girlfriend and she said Stephanie told her that the whole thing about Skye not being able to leave the house due to anxiety was fake and she was actually just scared because she has been threatened on tik tok 👀 her own fault she’s leaked her address multiple times. Can’t even look after her children properly but gets 2 kittens 😂😂 also Cherine needs checked in and the key thrown away ASAP

• Haha
Omg that last video with Cherine her ma and Loretta. Can hardly hear anything for Cherine over compensating with that bleeping laugh and her mum looks like she doesnt understand what's going on. Um thinking cherine thinks shes overcame the trolls 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know this Cherines tattle but that Skye and Brian though 😂 I’m pals with Stephanie Burke’s sons girlfriend and she said Stephanie told her that the whole thing about Skye not being able to leave the house due to anxiety was fake and she was actually just scared because she has been threatened on tik tok 👀 her own fault she’s leaked her address multiple times. Can’t even look after her children properly but gets 2 kittens 😂😂 also Cherine needs checked in and the key thrown away ASAP
Sykes all mouth then big sweetiewife brian swoops in and fights her battles. Pair of fuckwits honestly

Reactions: 8
Lol she's a wee mouthpiece no wonder she's feart to go out herself.

Do stephanie and Skye still talk?
Or was it just to rile rosie bush up? Imagine letting you man go to a single mothers door to argue. That's lower than a snakes belly that. Then that James Mac starting all that crap. I do believe Brian was involved in that too. I'm not a rosie supporter but the tit she went through because of this wasnt fair. Wonder if she had a man behind her it would've went that far? Brian would've shat it I'd imagine 🤣🤣🤣

Brian only ever replies to womans comments or wee boys its never men. I had an Argument with him b4 thinking he was a big man cant stand him. Stephanie is in her 30s yet is like a wee ned and looks so much older and if I hear "know that you are good enough" one more time 😠

Brian only ever replies to womans comments or wee boys its never men. I had an Argument with him b4 thinking he was a big man cant stand him. Stephanie is in her 30s yet is like a wee ned and looks so much older and if I hear "know that you are good enough" one more time 😠
I remember someone on Tattle asking if brian was her son or partner. That was funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ended up blocking Brian and Skye. Her voice and his demeanour pissed me off 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Stephanie has got a new “tik tok pal” but they still speak but Stephanie talks so much tit about Skye and the way they parent to Zoe 😂😂 some pal eh

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.