Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember someone on Tattle asking if brian was her son or partner. That was funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ended up blocking Brian and Skye. Her voice and his demeanour pissed me off 🤣🤣🤣
I genuinely thought she was Brian's mum
For months I thought this😂 Stephanie stays round the corner from me but I've never seen her in my whole life she's a big nobody about here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do yous think about this new Alanna Blanco?
I like her was gobsmacked when she done the video believing cherines crap before someone showed her the truth. She had every right to out her she lied to the lassies face.

Reactions: 6
I like her was gobsmacked when she done the video believing cherines crap before someone showed her the truth. She had every right to out her she lied to the lassies face.
Yeah I like her too seems genuine hopefully she kicks that compulsive liar Cher or whatever she goes by to fit what narrative.

Reactions: 4
Shes also got a page called mmmterri its mums mega moves think shes a dance teacher. She invited other adult dancers to join and she makes vids with another dancer and I feel she choose to do it with her cause this other one is bigger than her no offence to her im packing a few extra pounds myself lol but she loves herself and doesn't want anyone taking the spotlight from her. She also used a racist word about someone that owns a corner shop 😳 she loves that everyone says her man is punching cause she loves herself. They have a daughter who looks late teens early 20s and terri the mum dresses like mutton

I don't follow them but wen u type in stefntonic on tiktok and scroll to videos the first one is her in what looks like a swimming costume or leotard in the middle of a shopping cente 😲 my kids would fkn kill me if done that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw ffs u seen the latest vids. Dont believe about death threats etc also police can only use ur in address to find out who u service provider is then would need a court order ffs police will tell u to come off social media they aren't gona arrest wee Karen for sending a message ffs

Aw ffs u seen the latest vids. Dont believe about death threats etc also police can only use ur in address to find out who u service provider is then would need a court order ffs police will tell u to come off social media they aren't gona arrest wee Karen for sending a message ffs
IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) that meant to say

Reactions: 1
Shes also got a page called mmmterri its mums mega moves think shes a dance teacher. She invited other adult dancers to join and she makes vids with another dancer and I feel she choose to do it with her cause this other one is bigger than her no offence to her im packing a few extra pounds myself lol but she loves herself and doesn't want anyone taking the spotlight from her. She also used a racist word about someone that owns a corner shop 😳 she loves that everyone says her man is punching cause she loves herself. They have a daughter who looks late teens early 20s and terri the mum dresses like mutton

I don't follow them but wen u type in stefntonic on tiktok and scroll to videos the first one is her in what looks like a swimming costume or leotard in the middle of a shopping cente 😲 my kids would fkn kill me if done that
I feel they are a bit addicted to drink. And the guy stef cant or wont understand it's the drink keeping his weight on. On some drug from a cosmetic place and still drinking 🙈🙈🙈. She cannot see anyone doing better or getting more attention or shes there trying to be friendly 🤣🤣 couldn't even let rosie enjoy winning that shitebag game. Had to out do her. Used to like them but walking around a shopping mall in a leotard while her man films it is a bit eyes wide shut for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Only fans is the next step

Get the violins out again 🙄
Came here to say about cherine latest videos. She thinks shes setting things right when in fact shes digging a deeper hole 🤣🤣🤣 She has fake accounts too trolling Rosie and the Ben bully page. (I'm sure 1 is called phil mcCraken) . Anyone know anything about the wee psychic page whis voice is worse than Coles n Abbies? Christie's readings I think. Wow shes something else. Had to block her she was everywhere at some point. Her and that Crackpot Maw came out in defence of Cherine. And was disappointed in her slagging off Rosie's overdose. That's just not on. 😔😔

Last edited:
Oh I am so here for all the Scottish tik tok gossip 😁
I cant help but like Rosie - she makes me laugh even if I dont agree with her all the time.
Cherine is a loony, i thought she was a relatively harmless loony at first, but no so sure now.
Detest Brian the ned and his child bride and stefntonic....well, I dont mind him as such, its her that grates on me more. And I LOATHE Stephanie Burke with every fibre of my being 🤭

Reactions: 11
I cant help but like Rosie - she makes me laugh even if I dont agree with her all the time.
Cherine is a loony, i thought she was a relatively harmless loony at first, but no so sure now.
Detest Brian the ned and his child bride and stefntonic....well, I dont mind him as such, its her that grates on me more. And I LOATHE Stephanie Burke with every fibre of my being 🤭
I'm much the same but can only take rosie in small doses 🤣🤣.I feel right now people need to leave Scott Docs name out their mouth and off their page.only been 7 months since he took his own life. His family dont need to be reminded when they are trying to grieve and move on, not that they really can from something so tragic. I do feel rosie can be passionate when she believes in something but can be overpowering sometimes

I feel they are a bit addicted to drink. And the guy stef cant or wont understand it's the drink keeping his weight on. On some drug from a cosmetic place and still drinking 🙈🙈🙈. She cannot see anyone doing better or getting more attention or shes there trying to be friendly 🤣🤣 couldn't even let rosie enjoy winning that shitebag game. Had to out do her. Used to like them but walking around a shopping mall in a leotard while her man films it is a bit eyes wide shut for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Only fans is the next step

Came here to say about cherine latest videos. She thinks shes setting things right when in fact shes digging a deeper hole 🤣🤣🤣 She has fake accounts too trolling Rosie and the Ben bully page. (I'm sure 1 is called phil mcCraken) . Anyone know anything about the wee psychic page whis voice is worse than Coles n Abbies? Christie's readings I think. Wow shes something else. Had to block her she was everywhere at some point. Her and that Crackpot Maw came out in defence of Cherine. And was disappointed in her slagging off Rosie's overdose. That's just not on. 😔😔
I blocked that Christy when she defended all the rape chat as banter then said to one of the "bros" but if you said that to ma daughter I'd be hunting you down. So it's banter when they're slaughtering other girls but if it was her daughter it would be a diff story. She's another bumper.
Cherines video where she asks her mum about buying her toy trolls - how awkward waiting on Cathy doll to remember her next line 😂 she needed one more rehearsal before that was recorded i think

- Stef and Terri... They both seem to think she's an absolute cracker😂 agree about the attention seeking shaved her head for no reason just coz Rosie done it. She's horrible when she's had a drink duck being at the next table in a pub listening to that pish.

Reactions: 9
I blocked that Christy when she defended all the rape chat as banter then said to one of the "bros" but if you said that to ma daughter I'd be hunting you down. So it's banter when they're slaughtering other girls but if it was her daughter it would be a diff story. She's another bumper.
Cherines video where she asks her mum about buying her toy trolls - how awkward waiting on Cathy doll to remember her next line 😂 she needed one more rehearsal before that was recorded i think

- Stef and Terri... They both seem to think she's an absolute cracker😂 agree about the attention seeking shaved her head for no reason just coz Rosie done it. She's horrible when she's had a drink duck being at the next table in a pub listening to that pish.
I never knew she defended rape, but I did hear she was the reason Canzo and Dee maxwell split up. Getting her wee digs in. Whether its true or not I dont know. She seems a scheme bird that's came into money and moved to a nice area Cannot go her voice tho at all. Must be loads of money made from tarot card readings

Reactions: 2
We hate all the same ppl 🤣

So does anyone know if the tit show went ahead yesterday canzos supposed fun family day in memory of Scott doc? Aye terri is such an attention seeker liking all the comments saying how hot she is and how her mans punching xxx

Shes that full of herself she thought christiano Ronaldo liked her video and done a duet on it 🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing

Shes that full of herself she thought christiano Ronaldo liked her video and done a duet on it 🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing

Attachments

• 35.9 KB
  • 34.4 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 4
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.