Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Absolutely living for the cost of living payment and sunshine drama, the only thing Iv got today is a positive lateral flow test. Iv got covid 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Fucking mushy peas after getting a stoma :ROFLMAO: is she actually all there? The amount of people throughout my lifetime that talk about farting and wind after peas etc! There is no way this woman/child is that thick that she doesn't know certain foods will cause her discomfort after major abdominal surgery without having to be told by the stoma nurses. Who the fuck would not do even a little bit of digging in to what foods are not great for her especially in first week. I refuse to believe at her big age she doesn't know without being told. Sitting in the latest video like a 10yr old with watery puppy dog eyes and imploring people to realise she just hasn't been told what yo eat or drink. Her mother should be telling her to put her phone down and concentrate on herself. She wants to be an ambassador for stoma ffs I'd rather ask the love Island contestants relationship advice
Wasn't told what foods to avoid so that's her excuse...too many websites with different advice etc.
Fuck off man. I refuse to believe that she's just been papped out the hospital with no information about aftercare or diet advice.

Spanor511

VIP Member
There’s no way any real nurses would condone her behaviour. Nurses, especially in wards are run off their feet. They don’t need a middle aged hairy, filming everything, getting sly digs in constantly bothering them. I guarantee every member of staff in there, has her character and hates her.

• Heart
It’s at times like this I miss Chelsea Wright. At least that crackpot was predictable.

New title suggestion - Canny pish so makes a wish, blue lights take her to get oot her dish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
And she’s got a wee, crazy attention seeking maw aswell who despite her attempts is about as funny as a week in the jail.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’ve surely got her down on the records as a nut job. Danger Danger ⛔ ⚠
Aye, only approach in pairs and watch your words and interactions very carefully. She’s deffo secretly recording everything. Bet she’s also got Digby Brown and The Daily Record on speed dial, any opportunity to cash in and get some attention.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’ve just came across her on the fyp moaning about her shite, pish catheter , period & thrush all in the one video . Too early in the morning for her nonsense genuinely feel ill watching her the bogging bowfing scatty bitch 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Also, I'm fuming, my husband has to wait outside when me and my mum went to visit my gran, and she's got some random in braiding her hair. Actual gtf.

My fiancé had to drop me off outside and then wait in the car foe me to come out when I had surgery 7 weeks ago yet she can have all and sundry in . FFS she's pi××ing me off 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry

Spanor511

VIP Member
Can’t stand her either. Her big side fringe courtesy of Terri aswell. And then they pal about with the biggest Fanny of them all and I’m including Bush, Cher the lot. Biggest Fanny on Scottish TikTok Stef n Tonic. She’s got a face I would never tire of slapping. Cutting about the town thinking she’s stunning, Pished, dancing about like Beyoncé, actually taking it seriously.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She's bought her cranberry juice so I'm guessing that's what it is
and she said she was on the toilet crying so you have guessed right. I actually can’t believe 2 people who drive wanted to take an ambulance away from a gen - U - ine emergency for that 🥴

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Cherine kidneys due to pack in any day soon troops, don’t think it will be the asmtha this week. Kidneys are due an outing.

• Haha
She was drinking a blue wkd 2 days before she went in and all ffs
I don't know how all the "enablers" unless they are stark raving mad too can't see it .... yip claiming to do 7 craps in 5 months , farting next thing having major surgery, no further attempt at scope, no stenting attempt.... would love to be a fly on the wall "i can't physically drink anything" (but stuffing her face with sweets) so ng tube down "no no no I'm so uncomfortable stop feeding me liquid" (probably slurping out a 2 litre bottle of cola) they should have called her out on her bullshit..... not feeding into it, i pray no genuine emergencies were put off because of her attention seeking shit show ..... sitting greeting "I'll go private" away u go hen u would wake up in the royal anyway because if the shit hits the fan u get transferred to your local nhs hospital anyway ..... same as her "it's not just asthma ive got its brittle asthma " ...... bad asthma it's not been called "brittle asthma" for years ...... she's in her glory now waving around her ileostomy thinking ticket to stay on the PIP ... and throwing back oromorph and df118s .... the crackpot will be stuffing her face with immodium as soon as she's home to get back in the hospital! It's a psychiatrist she needs ..... even they don't want her lol

• Heart

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Fucking hate Leyanne Orr as well. Aw that lot, Gary P, Stef n Tonic. Think they are aw that wee bit better than the the likes of Bush but they aren’t.
Kimbo is my fave, she cracks me up.
Leyanne Orr does ma heid in. She thinks she's a cut above the usual scheme maws. I was blocked by Stef n Tonic loooong ago so I don't see them anymore, and life is happier since 😂 I didn't mind Gary til he started hinging about with that lot but he's a bit of a try hard now.
I love Kimbo too, she's naturally funny and seems normal and I'm well chuffed she's got a wee burd who seems lovely too 😁

• Haha
I’ve just came across her on the fyp moaning about her shite, pish catheter , period & thrush all in the one video . Too early in the morning for her nonsense genuinely feel ill watching her the bogging bowfing scatty bitch 🤢🤢🤢

She’s 💫 rAiSiNg AwArEnEsS 💫
She must be honkin’ in this heat with all that going on 😭

• Haha
  • Sick

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Haud the fkn bus. Latest vid, someone asks did the hospital check her urine, she says no. Later on in the video she says as far as I'm aware they didn't unless I passed out again?? And they took pee out of me?? Is she for fkn real man? Absolute fkn nonsense.

• Haha