Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
OMFG she’s back in the hospital cos she can’t do a pee now….is this some sort of made up character and it’s like a mini sitcom cos no way can this 💩 be real 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Cherine you are a pure and utter dud of the highest order and so are your followers and bird for enabling you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Crl8

E291A828-F32F-4BC6-9BC0-D1EE39525DEC.png

Honest to fuck I can’t deal with the stupid cow anymore. Had and infection and was unconscious aye naw bother cherine so had to get blue lighted to the hospital for a painkiller prescription

• Wow
  • Haha

teeny4

So unwell she needed an ambulance but will manage a roll an black pudding and b&m munchies haul ffs, pass me the ringos my wee munchausen lover

• Haha

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
It’s got to be people that don’t know her, it has to be. I’ve always hated her though, I could read her like a book and saw straight through her stories and lies long before she was outed on TikTok. People must be so naive or just gullible, I don’t know, I really don’t, but how any sane person watches that and thinks she’s a wee soul or a good person is beyond me.
When I first joined tiktok I just took everyone at face value (naive, I know 😂) but she was ALWAYS one that I though was a bit "off", right from the first moment she popped up. She gives off serious bad vibes and I've never liked her. This is coming from someone who thought Rosie Bush was the baws at first, so Cherine must be bad 😂🤣 It baffles me that some folk can't see what an absolute fruitloop she is...

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Opioid Painkillers are well known causes of constipation and gastric emptying issues. Is Cherine on the pills? Would also explain her doctors being reluctant to give her meds (drug-seeking behaviour etc).

There's more to this than Cherine is saying.

Reactions: 17
New follower can someone please enlighten me on mushroom gate?
She claimed she was allergic to mushrooms and caused untold chaos for a restaurant in Glasgow by claiming they had sneaked a mushroom onto her pizza causing her to go into anaphylactic shock. It was utter bullshit, of course, as proven by previous videos she had uploaded showing her chomping down on chicken and mushroom pot noodles.

• Haha
  • Wow

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
So really ill in hospital but still flogging tiktok shite from hospital bed. Getting surgery? Nice new stoma bag and another new journey. I must say she's looking really old now. Cant understand why all that medicine ain't working.

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
She’s been reading here and now discussing her “partner” I’m starting to think it’s make believe, but while she’s discussing it she’s punting earphones 🤦🏻‍♀️ You couldn’t make that shit up,pardon the pun😂

• Haha
When I first joined tiktok I just took everyone at face value (naive, I know 😂) but she was ALWAYS one that I though was a bit "off", right from the first moment she popped up. She gives off serious bad vibes and I've never liked her. This is coming from someone who thought Rosie Bush was the baws at first, so Cherine must be bad 😂🤣 It baffles me that some folk can't see what an absolute fruitloop she is...
I’d take Rosie over Cherine any day. There’s no pretence with Rosie and she’s actually funny. Cherine is dull as fuck but a dangerous bastard with delusions of grandeur. She will stop at nothing to get her 5 minutes of fame. The fact she’s so fucking persistent with it is almost painful.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
She's moaning the hospital never told her about the emotional side of things.
For a lassie that spends every waking minute on the fucking internet, she didn't bother researching? I can't go on holiday without joining 50 support groups on FB, never mind a life changing op.
Did she no think tae fuckin ask? That would be the first thing I'd be daeing when embarking on major surgery, it's fuckin Leverndale she's needing no the Royal.

You forgot the part where she tries to sell some shite aliexpress headphones cos "tiktok sent me these and oh my god these are amazing"
Honest to God that video of her sharing about her partner was like some sort of fever dream 😭 She likes to keep her life private. We’ve seen your bowel Cherine, your faeces!

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
'In this video - first and foremost, buy these shitey earphones. And aye, am in a relationship wae a female'

Naebody cares, but get the earphone plug in

Priorities.

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
This is Cherine all over, pure attention. The mushroom fiasco, her being a social worker, the pish about living in fear for her life because of the ex, the ex coming on TT and gave the real story about running the bar in Tenerife and her drink and drug addiction, out her face all the time etc etc.....then she left the app for about 3 months due to all the truth coming out, reappears like fuck all has happened, 'just here for a wee laugh'..........and here we are again - attention seeking neediness and only giving half a story - what exact diagnosis did she get regards her bowel problems? She's being cagey as fuck about it.

Cass_25

VIP Member
It’s just a bit weird she’s not came out and said I’ve been diagnosed with whatever…. I mean a stoma isn’t minor surgery….. she’s still to pass all the poo apparently 💩 🤣
she’s probably been having fun times a couple of months ago & forgot to take the plug out her arse, she will do a wee video about it going what am I likeeee hehehehe😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16