Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alison211

100% she got Munchausen. Making herself sick for attention. Waisting nhs time. I am raging everytime I see her mug on my fyp. She already has been called on her bullshit. She has a cheek to be back like nothing happened. I remember her ma was embarrassed too when it all came out. Beging people to just leave her out from all this drama. Pathetic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

teeny4

People )ike her should be charged for calling out ambulance, blue lighted but home 6 hours later? Havering hound

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Does anybody else find it weird she goes so far out her way to use “she” or refer to her as her burd/wife when she’s talking about what we all know is her burd?

It’s always “partner” or “other half”.

It feels like some weird internalised homophobia.
she thinks we are all as daft as her. Pretty sure she said ages ago she was bisexual so its not as if her marrying a woman is any massive shock. She had her in her videos up until she announced her engagement then nothing. Its 2022, its more than acceptable to be with someone of the same sex.

She's so predictable.... "the i can't look the stoma nurse showed me what to do" .... I'm pretty sure they have plenty genuine patients to see ... but hey ho need to see her since she demanded bowel surgery ....she practically can't contain herself when talking about it , relishing in what she's unnecessarily achieved ! She's got a few options here .... either go home take ridiculous amounts of immodium & painkillers to pretend that shes blocked up again ..... to start the it's not working routine ....why any decent medic would bow to her guaranteed she's smelled the weakness in him she was "praising him for listening just watched her drone about the dr " they should have grew a backbone and called her out telling her the plan is you will take prescribed laxitives and staff will monitor , the attention seeker mob usually self discharge when getting called out ..... mind you bank holiday weekend consultant probably letting a reg run riot explains it ! Taking someone to theatre no full scope, probably no staff witnessing her taking all the laxitives... would have been threw down the sink....guaranteed the greeting match when trying to ng tube the laxitives ... so had to stop.... not giving the meds to stimulate bowel time to take effect .....didn't even try to stent her .... frequent attender .... probably jumps about different gp surgeries.... helllooooo alarm bells ! ..... she's dangerous and other option is she claims she was butchered without proper investigation..... she boils my piss , and again she's got munchausens I'm convinced.... all this is self inflicted for attention.... tik tok and these cracker jacks are a dangerous combination .... don't get me started with the kid on greeting because no painkillers... arghhhhhhhh so glad I'm not the only 1 who sees her for what she is

• Heart
I don't know where to start with the crackpot, she's spewed that much shite
1. Allegedly drugged in Polo - did it or did it not happen that is the question she was always off her tits anyway by all accounts
2. "Social work career" apparently got the boot from a social care post
3. Fake illness- kidneys should be completely packed in by now, the asthma now the constipation self inflicted by eating immodium/ codeine and throwing laxatives down the drain
4. In hiding from the "derranged ex" no guaranteed she took advantage of the nature of organisations to get a flat where she wanted, all whilst posting hehe im at the forge
5. Mushroom gate / Ava Marie
6. Bag gate - ongoing
Throwing into the mix lie after lie in between there's been so many i can't keep up lol feel free to add anything i have missed x

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Someone has called the hospital and complained about her with all the TT saying she’s slated the staff etc 🤣🤣
the nurses probably watch her tiktoks & laugh at her pish.

Hawd the bus….has she just said someone is JEALOUS of her & complained???

you would need to be as fucked in the head as her to be jealous of someone fucking about the hospital literally FULL OF SHITE 😂 get to fuck 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
See if you were that paranoid about going out and your bag bursting and shite being everywhere, would you really wear an outfit that fully consist of light colours? I sure as fuck would be wearing something dark just incase 🤷🏻‍♀️

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
The staff will absolutely have the measure of her and will be treating her accordingly if she’s kicking off when she feels UNWELL. She’ll be trying to outdo the other patients knowing her. Her meds are heavily monitored because she’s an addict, I’ll bet. That’s why her bowel has been fucked in the first place. I reckon they’ve been having words with her about her behaviour, she’ll be papped out on her arse soon.

Wish we could NORMALISE banning cunts making videos for social media when they’re in public places.
I do believe using social media from a hospital bed should be banned. This clown should be banned from social media and from being near normal people. Shes an actual weapon of a female and needs a reality check. I'm surprised Lorena hasn't had enough yet. I couldn't last 24 hours with this cheeky cunt of a person. Seems to think the world owes her a living.

• Heart

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
The video with the oramorph pissed me off. I felt she was high as a kite and enjoying the oramorph. Why only give her 1 dihydrocodiene? Maybe cos she has an addiction?

teeny4

Fucking mushy peas after getting a stoma :ROFLMAO: is she actually all there? The amount of people throughout my lifetime that talk about farting and wind after peas etc! There is no way this woman/child is that thick that she doesn't know certain foods will cause her discomfort after major abdominal surgery without having to be told by the stoma nurses. Who the fuck would not do even a little bit of digging in to what foods are not great for her especially in first week. I refuse to believe at her big age she doesn't know without being told. Sitting in the latest video like a 10yr old with watery puppy dog eyes and imploring people to realise she just hasn't been told what yo eat or drink. Her mother should be telling her to put her phone down and concentrate on herself. She wants to be an ambassador for stoma ffs I'd rather ask the love Island contestants relationship advice

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Wish they have put in she shat the bed last night and needs her carpet cleaned 😂😂😂😂 (I'm no making fun of the stoma whatsoever just Cherine and her exaggerated shenanigans)

• Haha

evie1975

VIP Member
I’ve seen other people with stomas making Videos in support of her. Feel like she could take advantage of the vulnerabilities of others.

Wee Toots

VIP Member
All that for a urine infection?

They've both got cars why not drive her to hospital. Ambulances should only be used in emergencies.

crjo

Upload to streamable and then to here. That’s how I done it I’m not exactly sure how I’m not techy but I some how managed it lol
Thanks!
And do I just post the link here when I’ve done it? Xx

*** think that’s it ******🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Wow
  • Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Is she actually for real??? Earlier rolling about the bed saying she was in pain while managing to set up the phone to record not a tear in sight and now on acting like the host of a scheme version of QVC somebody get her in the bin

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Yes Cherine, medical professionals totally advised you against having it, but you knew better ya wee narcissistic troll. Painkillers must be running low because the next medical emergency is incoming lads 🆘 🚨

• Haha